Manufacture misbehaving!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, the world have much more serious problems but as consumers we at least have to be told in advance they are going to change our favorite product..sometimes seems they did not change anything but just add "NEW" to the outside different box...well...

I just find out that they change the fragrance of my anti-perspirant deodorant that I have been using for at least 6 years and love it...no way I could use it anymore even they only change the smell of it. Now it smell awfull, strong, just like many others.

To not waste the thread dealing with my deodorant..what product you were really happily attached to and trust and they made changes or just plain stop to manufacture it?

(Ps;sure if the manufactor went bankrupcy is another story...)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a small icecream shop that mades the most delicious icecream of the world(at least the litle part of the world that i know)
I have a fiend that makes his own beer(he can create any taste you want)
I dont care how you smell gisella(you know that im litle animal) maybe it turn me on even more.
I would like you to invite you to my place to enjoy all this.:wink:

Yes its true, but since we are ruled by money sometimes we have to consume what the most of the people does (because there is the money).

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The only fragrance I wear is Versace Crystal Noir. lol..I don't think they're going to be changing that soon. None of my other products exhude much scent.

Victoria's Secret Heavenly lotion? heh

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I remember when McDonalds went to a frozen yogurt for the milkshakes. I gaged an puked on one of them... The night HAD been planned for going out drinking and puking... but... I was planing to have alcohol...

They eventually changed it back... Now, they have this disgusting "triple thick" milkshake.... I'd go to Burgerking for thier shakes, but I've never liked them there.
I hate it when corporations try to force "healthy" options down our throats. I'd much rather stuff the less-healthy version down my throat than puking my guts out, and being sick.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's darned 'Focus Groups' I bet.

I've observed a few and I tell you, the only focussing that I'd like to do is with a sniper sight..... between their beady little eyes.:eek:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's darned 'Focus Groups' I bet.

I've observed a few and I tell you, the only focussing that I'd like to do is with a sniper sight..... between their beady little eyes.:eek:
Yes, it IS focus groups. You'll notice that the changes have generally made tastes and fragrances sweeter. That's because if you have a tiny taste in a focus group or survey booth, you'll prefer sweet stuff. If you have to live with it, you'll want it to be less so. That's how the New Coke debacle happened.

By the way, Coke tastes different in many parts of the world--in Japan it's significantly less sweet and more bitter. Japanese beers you buy in the USA--they're sweeter than at home. (God, I miss my favorite Japnese beers!)

Either the following have changed over the years, or my nose and tongue have aged.
  • Chanel Antaeus for Men
  • Norsca deodorants
  • Lysol
  • Cooper's Sparkling Ale (favourite tipple of the state of South Australia)
  • Kellogg's Corn Flakes
  • Wheaties
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Cadbury Dairy Milk
  • Original Fritos
  • Old Spice (god damn them for fucking with Old Spice!)
Write to manufacturers if you hate what they're doing. Letters scare management.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Raid.

The stuff is so harmless now the only way you can kill bugs with it is to whack them with the can.

I'm not imagining it. I had an old can of Raid Wasp & Bee killer which I had to use once when I moved a hive which the lil' devils had made inside the wall of my house. A bunch of them (a few hundred) escaped into the house, and were very confused and exceptionally annoyed, so I had to get them out without getting my chitlins stung off. A whiff of the old Raid and they dropped like rocks. But I ran out of Raid, so I bought another can. Identical can, identical label (brand new price, though), and it had no effect on them except to get them wet. A note somewhere on the can, saying something on the order of "guaranteed harmless to people, household pets, and bees" might have been nice.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:eek: omg..'Focus Group'????:confused: I already hate them without know much about...

And thank you Cofrader..when I visit Brasil I will try to visit you in Argentina too...:cool: beware that I love pistachio ice cream...:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh Headbang8, you are right! The coke in Brasil have more 'gas' and taste better than US...:cool: and I dont like pepsi because it dont taste like coke...:biggrin1: