Many 100% Straight Men Saying They Would Let Another Man Masturbate Them

Cantfindthem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the Would You Let Another Man Masturbate You thread, many 100% straight men are saying that they would let another man masturbate them. Do you think they are lying and they're not 100% straight or men these days are just more minded or they dont consider mutual masturbation as sex so they dont think it counts as cheating on their partners. Or maybe their partners are not satisfying them so theyre willing to reach out to anybody regardless of gender.

Reactions: diver6

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think they are lying. I don't believe they see it as cheating either. I think it is because masturbation is not regarded as it was years ago. All men do it and all men know it. All men know that having another hand does make the experience feel 100 times better. Masturbation has become so mainstreamed and talked about without the old air of it is so bad for you. What I have noticed with a lot of straight men who want to do that is, no kissing or even men who want more, kissing is off the table and I often wonder if that is where they draw the line between cheating and just sex to simply have a release.

I think the whole percentage of sexuality is bs. It is just a finer way of labeling, without saying gay, bi, or straight. There is such a spectrum, and a sliding one at that, that even if you lump yourself into a group there are times when life happens, placing you outside that for a moment or two.

Leading into the discussion on people who identify as straight letting a same sex person give them a handjob. From personal experience, I know a lot of people who allow that, and I have done that. It isn't anything new. People are just talking more openly about it now, because the internet gives a nice safety barrier for anonymity.

There is a laundry list of why someone would allow that, and why it doesn't affect their life afterwards, or their sexual identity. It boils down to situational horniness, if you cut all the fluff out.

So, no, they aren't lying. It is just a thing some people do, and there is nothing wrong with it.

suchsights

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there are some guys (gay and straight) who can get passed if they're attracted to the person and focus on the feeling of having someone suck/jerk them.

Others (myself included) couldn't get had without being at least somewhat attracted to the person.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I would not feel comfortable with a guy jerking me off. Men just don't do it for me sexually, but there's nothing wrong with guys who are more attracted to women not minding getting a hand job from a dude. Sexuality is not black or white. People worry way too much about this shit man, you like what you like. As long as you aren't harming anyone who cares who wants to do what with someone else.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the whole percentage of sexuality is bs. It is just a finer way of labeling, without saying gay, bi, or straight. There is such a spectrum, and a sliding one at that, that even if you lump yourself into a group there are times when life happens, placing you outside that for a moment or two.

Leading into the discussion on people who identify as straight letting a same sex person give them a handjob. From personal experience, I know a lot of people who allow that, and I have done that. It isn't anything new. People are just talking more openly about it now, because the internet gives a nice safety barrier for anonymity.

There is a laundry list of why someone would allow that, and why it doesn't affect their life afterwards, or their sexual identity. It boils down to situational horniness, if you cut all the fluff out.

So, no, they aren't lying. It is just a thing some people do, and there is nothing wrong with it.
Very well said - I wish I could have been as coherent ...

Reactions: BateBro420

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I would not feel comfortable with a guy jerking me off. Men just don't do it for me sexually, but there's nothing wrong with guys who are more attracted to women not minding getting a hand job from a dude. Sexuality is not black or white. People worry way too much about this shit man, you like what you like. As long as you aren't harming anyone who cares who wants to do what with someone else.
Great point

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You certainly wouldn’t have a hard time getting someone to play with yours, that’s quite a cock you have

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Great point

Reactions: BateBro420

Karma2u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said, LS7...if only thing where this way with no criticism.. We are in the new era we all accept Pride with open arms...

Reactions: longstroke7

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My 1% is knowing that I'm showing off my very large equipment to many gay boys on this site and nothing more.
I'm not worried about who stokes my big fella but also they know that I don't have any desire to reciprocate.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site is pretty much bullshit central when it comes to accurately describing and identifying sexual orientation. All it means is that there are a lot of mostly heterosexual guys on this site who don't want to be honest about the nuances of their sexuality.

Reactions: WilliamG

Karma2u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said, LS7...if only thing where this way with no criticism.. We are in the new era we all accept Pride with open arms...
Yet, we are here for a purpose, to seek privately accepting one an other for pleasure or curiosity to ourself a or our minds and each other if we can’t understand this we shouldn’t be here...

Reactions: MarioLM

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no need or desire for letting another guy jerk me off. I don't care what others do, it's a free country, but the only sex partner I need is my wife. As for sexual "nuances" I do look at pictures of naked men here and I appreciate a picture of a well hung guy (and hopefully people look at my pictures and approve), which is why I said I am 99% straight. Looking at and appreciating a photo of a naked guy does not automatically mean that all of us straight guys (or even most) have some secret desire to "test the waters". Love my wife, love my life, and if someone wants to think that deep down I want try sex with another guy, go ahead and think it.

Last edited:

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are a 100% straight guy and your woman jacked off another dude I'm pretty sure that most people would consider that cheating.

If you are a 100% straight guy and either a dude or gal jacked you off I'm pretty sure your woman would consider that to be cheating. And I think it's safe to say that a good number of women would be freaked out if their BF/husband got jacked off by another dude.

Reactions: Archiluca