Many bi guys say they don't like kissing but when we fuck, we make out...

tjhonesh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just had sex with a bi married guy and he said he didn't like kissing before we met. But when I was on top of him and fucked him in missionary position, he kissed me when our faces were so close. Eventually we both enjoyed it and he even came hands free in that position :grinning: Most all of the guys I fucked are bi/straight/married and many of them told me they weren't into making out especially married guys. But I guess I kissed 60-70% of them. They tell me when they are getting fucked they feel slutty and would do whatever I like... As bi myself, I like making out with both genders as long as we both don't have bad breath and health at the moment. Does anyone feel the same?

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was not into kissing, it, I thought, did nothing for me. Until I was in a similar situation

youtobebt did nothi​

I have found that guys who are married or in a long term relationship
Just had sex with a bi married guy and he said he didn't like kissing before we met. But when I was on top of him and fucked him in missionary position, he kissed me when our faces were so close. Eventually we both enjoyed it and he even came hands free in that position :grinning: Most all of the guys I fucked are bi/straight/married and many of them told me they weren't into making out especially married guys. But I guess I kissed 60-70% of them. They tell me when they are getting fucked they feel slutty and would do whatever I like... As bi myself, I like making out with both genders as long as we both don't have bad breath and health at the moment. Does anyone feel the same?

I was never into kissing when I met with guys. It, I believed, did nothing for me, that is until I was in a similar situation as the OP; the guy was on top, fucking me missionary when he locked lips on me. Blew my mind and not looked back since.

Occasionally I cum across a guy who will not kiss because they see it as "cheating on their wife / partner" yet fucking or being fucked another guy, giving / receiving a BJ is not cheating .................... !!!!!!!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me, kissing is just a natural part of fucking whether I'm with a man or woman. I love making out with a guy both during foreplay and when he's pounding me, it just seems natural. Having his cock inside you and his tongue in your mouth is about as hot as it gets.

jakessnake

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you usually start the kiss or the top?
I’ll start kissing him right after I suck his cock til he’s hard. I like to put one hand on his head and the other o his hip or stroke his hard dick while I kiss him. But as soon as he enters me, our lips are locked

lighthero33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s interesting, I’ve run into so many guys who refuse to kiss. Not even when things are getting hot and heavy. So much so that it’s strange when someone does want to kiss. Similar to what someone else said, the normal answer I get is that it’s too intimate and it feels too much like cheating on the wife. Which I understand. I think it marks their “line”. Sex is just sex, but kissing is what makes it cheating.

jakessnake

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s interesting, I’ve run into so many guys who refuse to kiss. Not even when things are getting hot and heavy. So much so that it’s strange when someone does want to kiss. Similar to what someone else said, the normal answer I get is that it’s too intimate and it feels too much like cheating on the wife. Which I understand. I think it marks their “line”. Sex is just sex, but kissing is what makes it cheating.
That sounds right, I used to feel that way. Then I realized when a man is unloading his balls deep in my ass nothing is more like cheating than that, so I started kissing when guys fucked me. Then I realized it’s just sex, why not?

tjhonesh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Are they top or bottom? I have a masculine married bottom who refused to kiss for the same reason. Once I tried to kiss him when I was on top and he didn't expect that and pushed me away after our lips touched. But since then I continuously seduce him with face/lip touching every time I fuck him. He starts to allow me kissing his face and lips. Now he would make out with me lol. Sex is just sex. Maybe a bottom is more likely to let go the cheating thing?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When we fuck we tend to lose our inhibitions. Whether we're with an established lover, a regular FB or just some random hook up, we are suddenly having intimate, skin on skin sex. You're sucking cock, tasting precum, you hope your fucking will take you both to mind blowing orgasms. And yet we worry that kissing is somehow taboo?

lighthero33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are they top or bottom? I have a masculine married bottom who refused to kiss for the same reason. Once I tried to kiss him when I was on top and he didn't expect that and pushed me away after our lips touched. But since then I continuously seduce him with face/lip touching every time I fuck him. He starts to allow me kissing his face and lips. Now he would make out with me lol. Sex is just sex. Maybe a bottom is more likely to let go the cheating thing?

both top and bottom I’ve had say the same thing. To each their own. If they don’t want to kiss that’s fine, but I almost would rather them just say “I’m not into kissing” as opposed to trying to justify it in some way. Though it does create this scenario with other guys I hook up with for the first time to see if they’re into it. Usually when we’re getting into it I just put my face close to theirs, and then let them decide.

artboyd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am one of those who advertise no kissing but I have kissed. Maybe 1% of my encounters or 1 out of 10 over the years. If "sex is just sex" was my way of life I would probably be having sex every 30 mins every day but I am very picky and for kissing, even more. Good breath, health and compatibility / attraction and a sense that the other person "has earned" my kiss. I am still trying to figure out why it is so much difficult for me to kiss men as with woman its a given but, yes... I am one of those. Oh well! haha!

• Haha
Reactions: malakos

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can never understand married guys that will suck your cock, lick your balls, fuck, want a swallow cum, rub there naked bodies all over you but “ Hey sorry, I don’t kiss, I’m not gay’“. Yeah right!

Your naked in bed with another man and both of your have an erection, I wonder if your wife would think that is straight?

Lets get real!!!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
When we fuck we tend to lose our inhibitions. Whether we're with an established lover, a regular FB or just some random hook up, we are suddenly having intimate, skin on skin sex. You're sucking cock, tasting precum, you hope your fucking will take you both to mind blowing orgasms. And yet we worry that kissing is somehow taboo?

This is exactly how my partner is. During foreplay, we do a lot, but definitely not kissing. Its only when he starts fucking me and close to cumming he wants to kiss. Im totally comfortable with this, I never want him to do anything he is not comfortable with and its not like I need or want to kiss him really before he enters me from behind.

Funnily enough, when we leave, he will give me a gentle peck on the lips, while pinching or groping my arse.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think as many have already said.....many married men are still somewhat hesitant to kiss at first....but once the sex gets serious, the sexual desire and pleasure just take over......all of it just feels so damn good....so intimate...so intense....especially for me, when on my back being fucked missionary.......his cock deep inside of me......all my inhibitions....hesitancy....or reluctance....just vanish......and kissing just takes the sexual pleasure.....and orgasm....... to a whole other level......mind numbing.......I love MM kissing.......

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I think as many have already said.....many married men are still somewhat hesitant to kiss at first....but once the sex gets serious, the sexual desire and pleasure just take over......all of it just feels so damn good....so intimate...so intense....especially for me, when on my back being fucked missionary.......his cock deep inside of me......all my inhibitions....hesitancy....or reluctance....just vanish......and kissing just takes the sexual pleasure.....and orgasm....... to a whole other level......mind numbing.......I love MM kissing.......

I totally respect that my married partner is not into kissing, it doesnt bother me one way or another. For me, the moment I know we are hooking up, Im already horny and excited to be fucked, so while kissing may help some in the foreplay area, I already arrive on heat, lol.

As my partner is very much also a very dominant alpha top male that considers himself "straight", him kissing me before sex, probably does not align with how he views himself. As you mentioned, once the fucking starts, sexual desire and pleasure just takes over. I usually wait for him to kiss me first, but sometimes if he goes out of his way to make me feel "feminine" I will definitely intiate the kissing.

Nickapoo

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I’ve been fucking this str8 guy for a year now and he would not kiss me. He’d get really close like he was going to, then just put his head into my shoulder. He said he doesn’t make out with guys because apparently that’s too gay for him. One day I bought some sexy woman’s lingerie, a wig, and some makeup. Did myself up all pretty - and I looked good - lol he finally kissed me! Literally the only str8 guy I’ve ever been with that was that much of a challenge.

I hooked up with one of my friends baby daddy who wanted to see what it was like to have his dick sucked by a guy. He ended up sucking me off too and then trying to make out with me. Was really hot, I’m guessing he’s not as str8 as he thought he was lol