Many bi guys say they don't like kissing but when we fuck, we make out...

dimru

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always warned men that I don't kiss. And only one guy kissed me on the lips during sex, I was not ready for this and did not answer him. Then he didn't kiss me. It is very sad that he did not show persistence, I would like him to continue kissing me.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I only like kissing/making out with men when we are being sexual in the moment. I am heteromantic so I have no romantic attraction to my gender. But when when we are getting down I love it, but that's it.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember those days, guys fucking me and wrapping their arms around me, but every time they tried to kiss me....I would turn my head. I hated kissing, at least up to the time a super hot guy was pounding my ass as we were locked in an embrace. I could tell he was about to cum, and that's when he caught me in an position in which he started to kiss me and I couldn't really get away from it, he shoved his beautiful warm tongue down my throat, had he most amazing lips and shot his load deep inside my ass. I felt like the most flaming homosexual in the world. It was incredible, from that point on...kissing has been a must in my sexual adventures.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I only like kissing/making out with men when we are being sexual in the moment.
Im definitely the same in this regard, mind you so is my partner. So after we have had sex, if I happen to spend the afternoon or evening with him, if he happens to start kissing me again, I know he wants to have sex with me, which helps as there is no confusion on my part.

Kissing with us, ALWAYS leads to sex.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I remember those days, guys fucking me and wrapping their arms around me, but every time they tried to kiss me....I would turn my head. I hated kissing, at least up to the time a super hot guy was pounding my ass as we were locked in an embrace.
I may have had many MM sex fantasies over the years, kissing never ever entered my mind.

However, the first time I was taken from behind, I developed an intense postive emotional experience from the bonding, that made kissing feel natural and an extension of MM sex. Which is ironically differnt with MF sex, as sex is the natural extension from kissing.

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm definitely not into kissing and have really only kissed two guys, the best time was when we were flip fucking and we made out, and it was hot. He ended up cumming in my mouth and i went up with a mouthful of cum and we started making out. That was hot, but we had good chemistry. I think it's all about chemistry. If a guy is fucking me good and I'm totally feeling it, I'm not against making out. I think it would be hot if a guy is deep in me and he's talking dirty to me, I would be all about making out.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I'm definitely not into kissing and have really only kissed two guys, the best time was when we were flip fucking and we made out, and it was hot. He ended up cumming in my mouth and i went up with a mouthful of cum and we started making out. That was hot, but we had good chemistry. I think it's all about chemistry. If a guy is fucking me good and I'm totally feeling it, I'm not against making out. I think it would be hot if a guy is deep in me and he's talking dirty to me, I would be all about making out.
Same, Im not into kissing guys either. But I do it so as to reciprocate when my fuckbuddy kisses me and to get him horny and excited. Ive never ever rejected him when he kisses me.

However, when he is fucking me and it starts getting hot, I dont mind admitting I get the irresitable urge to kiss and connect. It makes the anal sex, hotter and dirtier. Its when I am at my most horniest, being fucked from behind.

Reactions: tjhonesh and tabana