Many bi guys say they don't like kissing but when we fuck, we make out...

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I’ve been fucking this str8 guy for a year now and he would not kiss me. He’d get really close like he was going to, then just put his head into my shoulder. He said he doesn’t make out with guys because apparently that’s too gay for him. One day I bought some sexy woman’s lingerie, a wig, and some makeup. Did myself up all pretty - and I looked good - lol he finally kissed me! Literally the only str8 guy I’ve ever been with that was that much of a challenge.
Good post.

Its happened with me, Ive had a couple of partners that viewed themselves as "straight" alpha males, both feminized me over time during our encounters. It actually led to them kissing me as well. Im not too fussed either way about kissing, but the more girly I acted and felt with them, allowed them to feel comfortable to kiss me. I found the role playing a lot of fun and added a lot of spice to our sexual encounters.

D

deleted5199391

I've never been with a married or taken person, except for few times when they lied about their status, so dunno about the married men (the only persons that lied about that were women). Only one exception is when I was the bull for a couple, but fucked only her, and that's a different situation.
My experience with men is that kisses are often ignored. Even by me, but the first time a guy fucked me hard in missionary position I felt the urge to kiss him.
Still not my favourite action in gay sex.

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never kissed a guy before and always thought that it would be the one thing I never would do with a guy. Recently though, I've definitely been more up for it. Before, I wouldn't even do it in my fantasies but now I can definitely see myself pulling him in for a kiss as he fucks me.

I can see why guys would be hesitant kissing another guy beforehand but change their mind once they're fucking. All sorts of different emotions going on at that point.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I've never kissed a guy before and always thought that it would be the one thing I never would do with a guy. Recently though, I've definitely been more up for it. Before, I wouldn't even do it in my fantasies but now I can definitely see myself pulling him in for a kiss as he fucks me.

I can see why guys would be hesitant kissing another guy beforehand but change their mind once they're fucking. All sorts of different emotions going on at that point.
I liked your post.

Just my thoughts as a biguy thats a bottom like you. If you never kissed a guy before, if youre interested in trying it, do it while he is fucking good and your enjoying the fuck is my best advice.

It will be a positive reinforcement of having a good fuck and kissing at the same time. It will make it memorable and also will make the kiss feel really good and enjoyable. Its the only time I really like, want and need to kiss as it helps to express how good I feel while being fucked. Otherwise, kissing a guy really does nothing for me.

Reactions: Swordmonkey

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just my thoughts as a biguy thats a bottom like you. If you never kissed a guy before, if youre interested in trying it, do it while he is fucking good and your enjoying the fuck is my best advice.

That is how it goes whenever I'm imagining it. Who knows though, before I wouldn't even think about kissing a guy, by the time I'm in the situation again, it might only take his dick being in my hand for me to kiss.

Reactions: bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
That is how it goes whenever I'm imagining it. Who knows though, before I wouldn't even think about kissing a guy, by the time I'm in the situation again, it might only take his dick being in my hand for me to kiss.

I never ever thought in wildest dreams I would kiss a guy. It happens though. The first guy I actually kissed was a lot lot older than me too. He picked his moment too, it didnt happen the first few times we hooked up, but looking back I could see how he was progressing towards doing everything with me. When it happened it felt "normal", natural and was good. So I dont have any regrets or misgivings about it. I look back happily about it.

I do see the irony that I was comfortable to have a dick in my mouth and swallow his cum and in my arse but not a tongue. lol.

If youre in the situation again, do what you like and want to do, dont feel pressured either.

Swordmonkey

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do see the irony that I was comfortable to have a dick in my mouth and swallow his cum and in my arse but not a tongue. lol.

It's weird, right? I suppose fucking is just that, fucking and doesn't have to be all that intimate. But kissing is a whole lot more intimate, at least that's what I think.

I will say though, I do like to crossdress sometimes and I feel like if I was dressed up, I could probably kiss a guy in most situations.

Make of that mess what you will. :laughing:

Reactions: bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It's weird, right? I suppose fucking is just that, fucking and doesn't have to be all that intimate. But kissing is a whole lot more intimate, at least that's what I think.

I will say though, I do like to crossdress sometimes and I feel like if I was dressed up, I could probably kiss a guy in most situations.

Make of that mess what you will. :laughing:

Once he bred me thats what changed things for me in regards to kissing, the times following that I was always looking forward to it happening again, so every time when he was close to cumming inside me, I just let go of any inhibitions and felt and did what came naturally to me and that was kissing him.

Yes xdressing does help, my first partner feminized during our encounters over time, so as a submissive feminine bottom I felt compelled and desired to kiss him during anal.

countvc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just had sex with a bi married guy and he said he didn't like kissing before we met. But when I was on top of him and fucked him in missionary position, he kissed me when our faces were so close. Eventually we both enjoyed it and he even came hands free in that position :grinning: Most all of the guys I fucked are bi/straight/married and many of them told me they weren't into making out especially married guys. But I guess I kissed 60-70% of them. They tell me when they are getting fucked they feel slutty and would do whatever I like... As bi myself, I like making out with both genders as long as we both don't have bad breath and health at the moment. Does anyone feel the same?
Bottoms want to sub, so generally once things get going, they'll go with what the top wants. I know a few bi bottoms who dislike kissing but will do it if the top is doing a good job and they're turned on. Everyone becomes more open to doing more once they are turned on.

It's probably a controversial opinion here, but it really just depends on how bi the guy is. Guy's who lean to the straighter side of things don't want intimacy when they're with a guy, they just want to get off.

Reactions: tjhonesh and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Everyone becomes more open to doing more once they are turned on.

It's probably a controversial opinion here, but it really just depends on how bi the guy is. Guy's who lean to the straighter side of things don't want intimacy when they're with a guy, they just want to get off.
So true. If someone is not into kissing or a particular activity you like, the best time to explore it is when they are fully turned on.

While out in public, I could never imagine kissing a guy ever, yet you put his dick in me from behind and that all changes.

Even my partner who leans much more on the "straighter side" cant control himself and kisses me when he is close to cumming. I dont question it or challenge it, I accept thats the way it is. His body, his choice.

Dam289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m Italian so kissing is part of the passion and for me sex should be passionate. But with that said I’ve been horny and had hook ups where I was like No I don’t kiss- the chemistry was just off. But I still wanted to get off! Lol. Or worse he or she was such a bad kisser that it ruined the vibe and I wished we wouldn’t have kissed.

tjhonesh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So true. If someone is not into kissing or a particular activity you like, the best time to explore it is when they are fully turned on.

While out in public, I could never imagine kissing a guy ever, yet you put his dick in me from behind and that all changes.

Even my partner who leans much more on the "straighter side" cant control himself and kisses me when he is close to cumming. I dont question it or challenge it, I accept thats the way it is. His body, his choice.
Agreed, everyone becomes more open to doing more once they are turned on. Some married buys don't suck cock but will definitely suck a cock when you put your cock near his mouth :)

D

deleted13888921

Agreed, everyone becomes more open to doing more once they are turned on. Some married buys don't suck cock but will definitely suck a cock when you put your cock near his mouth :)

I'm bi and would never kiss a guy. Just wouldn't do it. Not my thing. Yes, I have no problem sucking a cock.

• Haha
Reactions: malakos and bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I'm bi and would never kiss a guy. Just wouldn't do it. Not my thing. Yes, I have no problem sucking a cock.
I think thats totally fine, you should only do what makes you comfortable and happy.

Never be forced or feel compelled to do something you dont.

Even intially when I met my first male partner, it took a while for me to be at ease to kiss. More to the point, he kissed me and I kissed him back. That took several times together of handjobs, blowjobs and fucking. However it was only when he cummed inside me that I felt any urge to kiss. I probably wouldnt have otherwise.

Reactions: deleted13888921