Many Questions (One For Everybody, Take A Look!)

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They may seem random but there is rhyme and reason:

1. Is Purple Rain a good movie?
2. Can a normal, natural cock compete/be better than a *VIBRATING COCKRING*
3. Will a 23 year old woman (who has never experienced a large penis) have trouble accomodating a 6" girth slab of man meat?
4. Any tips for avoiding long silences/akwardness when meeting a woman for the first time, only for sex (and a movie...but mainly sex)

The first three are the ones I would like answered thanks, not so much the last question cos I guess I'll just 'wing' it.

*More info on #2: She had a guy who used a vibrating cockring and said it was the shit...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's a good 2 hour video. Don't get me wrong. I love Prince. But that's what it is.
Ain't nothing like the real thing, baby.
3. Will a 23 year old woman (who has never experienced a large penis) have trouble accomodating a 6" girth slab of man meat?
Not if she really wants it.
4. Any tips for avoiding long silences/akwardness when meeting a woman for the first time, only for sex (and a movie...but mainly sex)
Talk about sex. Establish boundaries and find out what she likes or doesn't like...

*More info on #2: She had a guy who used a vibrating cockring and said it was the shit...
She may change her mind after an evening with you. :wink:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay thanks MB!

So by 2 hour video...you mean its like a Music Video? I've heard that but I thought the plot (if there is one between however many songs played) was good?

Since its autobiographical. I love Prince...she knows that and so she's gonna buy the DVD for us to watch...so you would think she is actually quite a nice girl...

Anyway I suppose now the main question is what other movies besides Purple Rain then if its not really a good movie. She's not as into Prince as I am anyway.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anyway I suppose now the main question is what other movies besides Purple Rain then if its not really a good movie. She's not as into Prince as I am anyway.

Here's the sites I use most for finding out if a movie is going to be worth two hours of my free time and the corresponding amount of the time I spend at work to make the dough to go.

ROTTEN TOMATOES: Movies and Games, Reviews and Previews

The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) Purple Rain was rated "R" so my Mom didn't let me go see it in theatres, its now nearly 2007 and the allure of it all has sort of faded.

2) I don't know...never wore a vibrating cockring, but I doubt it.

3) Yes. But only for a bit.

4)Just be cool, calm, collected, and let the conversation flow...like you would any other date. If it gets silent...ask her: "Whatcha thinkin?" Smile...gaze into her eyes...butter her up, etc. Keep her mind going.

...OB

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They may seem random but there is rhyme and reason:

The first three are the ones I would like answered thanks, not so much the last question cos I guess I'll just 'wing' it.
1)It was okay.
2)Yes.
3)I never had sex with a 23 year old woman who had never before had sex. Closest I can get to that was wife #2 who was 25 and previously untouched, over a time of 8 years together she adjusted to it some but I neveer was able to fully insert for length and at times she had difficulty with the girth. Wife #1 was 20 and already had had sex but was still a little stunned but had no trouble on girth, after the marriages I finally got out of the closet and have in general avoided women for sex since then (there are some scary drunken escapades which took place early part of this year) The actual answer I think is that it will vary from one woman to another just as it seems to be different from one man to another. I had sex with a sexually active 40 year old and he had a hellish nightmare taking me on the othere end of that spectrum I ended up screwing a 19 year old who took it all and said it was his first.

Would someone please break my fingers to shut me up?

4)If there is a movie involved then it is not only for sex.