Maor luz onlyfans

coffeeboy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1) If they are easy to find, then why come into this thread looking? What are you here for?

2) If you think he is a "conceited asshole" and you "don't get the obsession", then again, why did you come into this thread? To say something nasty? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

1) If they are easy to find, then why come into this thread looking? What are you here for?

2) If you think he is a "conceited asshole" and you "don't get the obsession", then again, why did you come into this thread? To say something nasty? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
You’re in here with the whole “trade” crap so don’t even

coffeeboy

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
And here you are again, in this thread looking for pics. I purposely did not quote your comment so as not to prompt an alert to let you know that I had responded to you. You saw that there was a new post in here and dove right in. Clearly you are more obsessed than you are admitting.

I typically do not comment on the posts from people who swim into threads looking for naked pictures, but then leave nasty comments behind about social experiences they've had with the person, or to spread unflattering rumors about them, or to say terrible things about their looks. But LukeR is a textbook example of someone who slams someone's appearance, but the moment they see a new post in their thread, stampedes back in, tongue wagging.

LukeR, I have a thread up where I shared more than 20 photos and videos of a very hot stud that I wanted people to discover and enjoy. FOR FREE -- no trade requests. We all have the right to trade whatever we want, but it is more tolerable if you also share without asking for trades, which I have done.

What are you contributing? Spite and jealousy?

Reactions: LukeR

ricoike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[QUOTE = "MencarmeloShore, post: 7272874, membro: 1172331"] Maor luz [ATTACH = completo] 1095696 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 1095695 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 1095696 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 1095698 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 1095700 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 1095702 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 1095703 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 1095704 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 1095706 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

mooooo obrigado! thanks