Marathon Sex

dj4143

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi, I am looking for a little advice on bottoming. I'm a 100% bottom myself... make that 110%... and I have a long-distance friend who I will be hanging out with in a few weeks. I plan to spend the weekend with him. We've had some talks about how we want the weekend to go, and I have a feeling that it is going to be a sexual marathon... where we have sex so many times over those two nights that we don't know where the sleep ends and the sex begins, and vice versa.

I've only had anal sex a few times, so I'm no pro at it. I was wondering if anyone has any advice for someone like me. He's a handsome, total top, muscular type, and I'm about 8 years younger, 8 inches shorter, 70lbs less, and of the cuter/pretty-boy variety. I think a lot of the attraction between us comes from me being the cute little one, and him being the big masculine man. If we do end up having sex every few hours during the night, I want to make sure I'm always clean and smell nice and looking pretty. Should I just use an enema and not eat for 48 hours? Or sneak to the bathroom while he's sleeping to clean myself? If he decides to spread my legs apart and eat me out at 2:00 AM, I want to be there for it, still smelling nice, and I want him to enjoy it as much as I will :)

I guess my question is really what do bottoms do to prepare themselves on a regular basis for sex (staying clean and all) and is there anything special you have to do for multiple, long nights of sex?

I want it to go perfectly and drive him wild!... and would very much appreciate anyone's advice :)

STLguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An enema can get you flushed out, but if you have enough fiber in your diet already, it's not usually a problem. If you do use enema, allow yourself time to get all the bathroom time out of the way--can make you feel crampy.

Most tops understand that a bottom can get a little "messy" so don't fret over it too much.

It's not good to get too reliant on enemas as a prep for sex as it can really effect your digestive tract.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it's not like you have a coat of teflon down there--temper you enthusiasm with the realization that there is some delicate tissue that can get damaged so keep well-lubed and watch for blood.

From the way you describe the physical differences, you on top could be a good way to let yourself adjust and get "warmed" up.

Have a good one!

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
An enema can get you flushed out, but if you have enough fiber in your diet already, it's not usually a problem. If you do use enema, allow yourself time to get all the bathroom time out of the way--can make you feel crampy.

Most tops understand that a bottom can get a little "messy" so don't fret over it too much.

It's not good to get too reliant on enemas as a prep for sex as it can really effect your digestive tract.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it's not like you have a coat of teflon down there--temper you enthusiasm with the realization that there is some delicate tissue that can get damaged so keep well-lubed and watch for blood.

From the way you describe the physical differences, you on top could be a good way to let yourself adjust and get "warmed" up.

Have a good one!

LOL@ coat of teflon down there....good one!

dj4143

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
thanks for the advice so far guys :)
so i guess maybe on a normal bottoming occassion i would not use an enema, but to stay clean for a few hours or a special occassion, then i would use one?

how far in advance should one use an enema?
how far in advance should you go to the bathroom if you aren't using an enema?
does using an enema make you more susceptible to getting an STD? (of course, i'll be using an condom anyway)

and thanks for the advice about me not being made of teflon :) to be fair, we'll probably only have sex maybe 3 times per night i would imagine, but he (as a top) has got a lot more stamina than I do (as a bottom) so he'll probably be getting a fair share of blowjobs over and above the sex... when i need a break!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't have any suggestions since I don't bottom. But I'm glad you're asking for advice, because the fastest way to kill the mood for me is the smell of you know what..........it just is not something I want to smell, ruins the whole experience. But I'm sure you'll be fine, so lube up and have fun =)

houdick4u

1st Like
Media
It sounds like your in for a fun time. However, you need to approach the situation with a realistic mindset. Please take this with a grain of salt, here's what I've found useful when being a bottom:

1) I agree with earlier comments, you don't need to do an enema if you can have a healthy bowel movement before the festivities begin. After your man arrives, have some heavy petting and kissing, then suggest a shower together. This way you can ensure that both of you are clean in case you both decide to do some rimming.

2) Since you don't have anal sex that frequently, the idea that your going to be able to have sex 2-3 times per night is not realistic. Since you indicated he has alot of endurance, the frequency you are hoping for might not hold up as your bum is going to get sore after awhile. Remember, anal sex should never hurt if you are relaxed and take the time to be opened up and use adequate amounts of lube.

3) If you do decide to do an enema after the first night, make it fun for both of you. You both should be comfortable with each other at this point. Its been my experience that if you get your partner involved, it can lead to alot of fun. Just make sure the first release is in the toilet and not in the shower. If you duece for a second or third time, then this can go in the shower, if you choose, as most contents are cleaner. I actual have a enema shower attachment, and its lead to lots of fun.

Take it easy, have fun, and good luck.