Marc (Sparky) Bartolomeo

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has always been one of my favorite personalities on TLC's "In A Fix".
A hot man's man. Well, I just came across these photos of him and I thought I would share them with other fans of his, here at LPSG.
BTW, they have just started to re-broadcast the show here in NYC, on Saturday mornings. :biggrin1:

Attachments

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Thanks fratpack! Gawd this fucker's fine isn't he?! Whew!:biggrin:

I also noticed the return of one of my all-time favorite shows, this past weekend. I was so happy! I really missed it while it was completely off the air. But alas it's back, and so is Sparky and Justin, two of my most favorite guys!

redy4it

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep Sparky sure does ignite a fire for me! :) I already had those pics but thanks for the memory jog. :) That is one fine man and a killer smile on the show too!

Redy

D_Alli_Katz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
right, i have absolutely no idea who this guy is, but damn he is fine! Wots the story on him? Is he gay or is it just wishfull thinking? Lol x x x x

joejoe99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for posting those... I'm in love... I didn't even care for the show, I just watched it for him.

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I happened to be up late flipping between HGTV, Food Network and DIY Network and happened upon his show. I caught it once before, but tonight I decided to google his name, and then, of course, search for it among the threads. So out of respect for this beautiful man, I thus resurrect this old thread. Go to his website (Marc Bartolomeo) for an intro, and to hear that sexy Brooklyn accent.
:)