Marcel 2nd season of Top Chef on Bravo

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marcel is such an easy target because of his attitude, his hair and his off beat personality. He does deliver in terms of creating interesting dishes that have both flavor and visual appeal. Not saying he is the best, not by a long shot.
As for his being gay...Wasn't he the one who in the opening episode said something about measuring their cocks?
As for the sexiest, so easy for me....it's Sam.

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gotta agree with ya, Frat...it's definitely Sam. Yum. There's just a brooding sexiness to him and it's hard to explain.

Marcel is an ass and I so want him OFF that show.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Marcel is probably not gay he is just an arrogant scumbag who is a miseravle excuse for a cook,

Avacodo ice cream? He is overly obssessed with avacodos.

It was too bad Frank got kicked off the other day since4 he wa the one who could and would of squashed Marcel if he had gotten crossed one more time.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marcel is such an easy target because of his attitude, his hair and his off beat personality. He does deliver in terms of creating interesting dishes that have both flavor and visual appeal. Not saying he is the best, not by a long shot.
As for his being gay...Wasn't he the one who in the opening episode said something about measuring their cocks?
As for the sexiest, so easy for me....it's Sam.

Sam is QUITE hot, as is Cliff. <rant> Marcel is just a slimy, pompadour donning, jowel lipped (have you noticed the flesh hanging off his lower lip?), jerk who lacks any REAL culinary tallent would maybe be more apt to be a sculptor. </rant>