Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We (hubby and I) had just heard about it a few months ago and marked our calendars. It was a great success. Though I never need a reason to give him a BJ, I gave him a thorough tongue bath, grilled him a juicy steak and served him well throughout the day/evening. After the wonderful spanking and thorough fucking he gave me for Valentines day, I wanted to show my appreciation on His day. We will be celebrating this every year from now on.

Lucky_Luke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you celebrate steak and a blowjob day each March 14th?

Strikes me as one of the silliest things I've ever heard. Much like straight people complaining about "gay pride day" when they don't have a "straight pride day". Fact is, every day is "straight pride day".

Same goes for this 'celebrate straight male day' thing. Every day is a celebration for the dominant majority of straight males.

Sure would be nice if people would think about something besides celebrating themselves for a change.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Strikes me as one of the silliest things I've ever heard. Much like straight people complaining about "gay pride day" when they don't have a "straight pride day". Fact is, every day is "straight pride day".

Same goes for this 'celebrate straight male day' thing. Every day is a celebration for the dominant majority of straight males.

Sure would be nice if people would think about something besides celebrating themselves for a change.

I agree with you on how everyday gets to be "straight pride day" which is why GLBT people want a pride day for themselves, but that's not the point of steak-and-a-blowjob day. Steak-and-a-blowjob day really is just a joke holiday.

It's just a parody of how some people "celebrate" Valentine's Day.

Celebrating Valentine's Day was supposed to be a mutual act whereby each partner did something special for the other. For many MF couples, it morphed into a holiday whereby the man was supposed to do all these special things for the woman and she merely accepted them. (i.e. - Buy flowers, earrings, chocolates, etc..) For those couples, she didn't reciprocate by showing him how much she appreciated his role in her life.

If you are going to have a "holiday" where the burden of celebrating romantic love is all on one partner, then why not have a joke holiday where that partner receives the attention he wants in a way that he likes?