Marcoth (Fantasy Bisexual story/Vampires and such)

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Alright just letting everyone know that this is a very very rough intro that I have written let me know if you wanna read more if not and my writing is just crap by all means just say so and I will delete the thread lol.

I have been reading all your wonderful stories and enjoy them thoroughly, i thought dare I?

This is a story of dark nights in the mythology of vampires handled from the current clans which exist today of those who are apart of the vampirism culture in the U.S. I am educated on this subject and I assure you the characters depicted in this story are actual people with alteration to their looks of course, but do not think I am saying they can do all the things told, I am just saying every character for the most part is physically like someone i know in my life.

Enjoy and please do tell me whether or not I should continue the story or whether I should just keep it to myself lol. Thanks again enjoy the read!

Last edited:

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The night came as it always had, the slow creep of the sun down revealing the dark figure in the doorway of the old warehouse. Standing a solid 6'8” with his body toned with lean hard muscle he stood staring out the window, his nude body taking in the nights dim illumination of him. The half moon lighting up the dark room showing the simple setup around the room.

The soft white sheet on the king sized bed in the far corner with a small nightstand next to the bed. The black soft toned couch opposite of the bed against the wall. With a dresser holding clothes and an assortment of weapons, both modern and old. It stood maybe five feet from the ground. His long jet black hair ran down the middle of his back stopping just below his toned and defined shoulder blades. Piercing dark blue eyes that seemed to glow within themselves search about the outside as the dark heavy curtains were drawn back from the center of the wide floor to ceiling window. The old warehouse like building housed many of his clan, but to him it was something that the outcasts such as himself needed to protect themselves from the dangers of being what they were.

Vampires, not just vampires but Malkavians. Considered by many to be the insane and far to eccentric for their own good. Talking in riddles and never really making much sense in their ways, they were shunned by many as embracing their mental insanity. The cryptic way they saw things like looking into a shattered mirror, it made their minds have insight into other kindred's, vampires, minds.

The movement of his large body was slow but fluid as he turned from the window looking towards his bed, the soft way the sheets moved with her under them was hypnotizing. His eyes wandered over her as her small 5'4” body turned to face him while she sat up a soft smile spreading across her lips as she looked him up and down. Her full breasts moved slowly with her breathing as the sheet fell from them and exposed their full c-cup to him with pale skin of the night. Long auburn hair drifted over her breasts top and was wavy as it twisted back and forth. Her strong toned body sat up more as the sheet drifted in its silk manner down showing off that flat slightly muscled stomach. Those piercing green eyes never leaving his body while she licked her lips showing her elongated fangs slightly.

A slow smile crept on his lips as he looked her over his own eyes seeing her this night not as a Tremere (blood sorceress), but rather as something to be devoured and ravaged for all he was worth. His body stopped a few feet from her, showing himself off in all his perfect with his toned chiseled body from head to toe was hard lean muscle. The long torso showed a well formed broad chest, eight pack worth of abs running down his body just above his impressive groin. Although limp it still hung a long seven inches and just slightly thinner than her wrist, which she had compared it to in their earlier meetings. His balls hung low and full after the days rest it was obvious by the way his eyes stared at her soft full lips that the desire and fire that burned in him was still there.

She looked up to his face and then back down to his cock as she bit her lip softly with her small fangs, yet she didn't wait for long as she curled her finger signaling him over.

Walking forward before her he stopped and ran his large rough hand through her hair lightly as she leaned forward smiling up at him as she took her small hand and lifted his heavy flaccid cock and stroked him slowly. His eyes rolled back slightly as she dipped her head down and took his thick girth into her mouth careful not to catch her fangs on him while she proceeded to work his head of his cut cock. Her motions where soft and slow as he held his hand in her hair allowing her to work him over causing his cock to instantly harden. Growing in her mouth he felt the blood of his undead body rush to his cock causing it to widen and lengthen in that small mouth. She gagged slightly as she attempted to push her head all the way down on his cock while he was still not fully hard. Failing she continued to stroke and suck his length while his cock was soon fully hard. Standing solid and slightly upward with no curve to speak of, it was solid and straight. The girth had widened even more becoming thicker than her wrist at 7 1/4” around with his length tapping out just under 11”. Smiling upward she winked at him still slowly stroking his length while speaking.

“Well I see you are quite well rested after last nights activities aren't you my large Malkavian. What might be your desire for this evening dusks events?”

The soft way her lips spoke to him sent a slight shiver up his spine to his neck making his hairs stand on end with her soft Scottish accent. His own Irish accent coming through very thick and rough as if his throat had been crushed at some point in his very long life.

“This darkest of evening present such a decision as to want and wit. To ravaged the Emerald harlot within the walls of our haven, they shall shake with such screams of passion and release. Prepare for nights of nights with the madman before you”

With that he lifted her up as if she were weightless his toned arms flexing under her sides, and set her down in front of him his large erect cock laying upward against her stomach as he towered over her. His large hands slowly released her as a smile came over his face as to what he would do to kick of his night.

Last edited:

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well I am sending this post on this page simply because i have now gotten 119 views but no comments, please do let me know should i continue with this story(yes bisexual activity is later on in the story i have written) or should i just say no go and get rid of it? thanks again for reading everyone.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Vampires are fun. I even once created my own unconventional vampire mythology. Unfortunately, judging from the way this starts it's just going to be a sex scene with no real story, and the vampires are probably not going to get a chance to be real vampires.

Or am I wrong? If this is the start of an awesome vampire story then please continue! I'd love that. I'd really like to see the plot get moving.

Also, 119 views is nothing. You should measure views in the thousands. 119 views is so close to zero that you can act as though no one has seen it.

Last edited:

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Alright I have been writing out the first chapter which will continue from the current posting intro, but I would like to say something to you gonad. As much as I have enjoyed your D&D story on here I do not appreciate your comments to judge so quickly. Like I said this is an INTRO, which in turn means it will be only a hiccup compared to what is to come.

As for my views on here. I am sorry that i thought it was alot, but i again have never posted on this site, story wise. Either way I do appreciate your comments since you are one of the few who do comment.

Lastly don't judge so quickly I assure you the first chapter, which is a paragraph or two from being finished and will be post this evening, will make you see the full story begin to come into view.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do not appreciate your comments to judge so quickly. Like I said this is an INTRO, which in turn means it will be only a hiccup compared to what is to come.
In that case, I apologize for judging your story based on what I have seen. I only meant that it is very important that you get the plot moving before you ask people if they want it to continue. If you hook them with a little plot, they are more likely to tell you they want more.

It is very important to get the plot moving as quickly as possible. Every paragraph counts. That's why starting with sex is unusual for a story that intends to have a plot. It's best to put a little plot before the sex.

Good luck!

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's why starting with sex is unusual for a story that intends to have a plot. It's best to put a little plot before the sex.
my first thought when reading your comment, is where??? What sex??? i read his intro and all i saw was a major foreshadowing of sex. as for a plot. he has already laid down several several details to the story. the fact that there is a clan, that they all live together. which most vampiric story's place them as solitary. and by the way as far as your origional Malkavian comment. apparently you have never played Vampires the Masquerade! which is only at the very surface of the source of that clan.
as for your comment about views, he only wrote an intro and it has only been up for less than a day even when you first put up your little comment. i think that he has had plenty of views verses your full story's being up for how long?? my point is that you can't accurately compare the two with out sounding like you need an ego check. you might as well have just said ha ha i think i'm cooler than you and left it at that. and for an intro your way too critical. lots of real authors have there intro's being some point way into the middle of the story and back track to the beginning from there to the whole story, just because they thought it was a really cool point to start with

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Chapter-1 Night's break....
(yes this first part is the original intro be patient lol.)

The night came as it always had, the slow creep of the sun down revealing the dark figure in the doorway of the old warehouse. Standing a solid 6'8” with his body toned with lean hard muscle he stood staring out the window, his nude body taking in the nights dim illumination of him. The half moon lighting up the dark room showing the simple setup around the room.

The soft white sheet on the king sized bed in the far corner with a small nightstand next to the bed. The black soft toned couch opposite of the bed against the wall. With a dresser holding clothes and an assortment of weapons, both modern and old. It stood maybe five feet from the ground. His long jet black hair ran down the middle of his back stopping just below his toned and defined shoulder blades. Piercing dark blue eyes that seemed to glow within themselves search about the outside as the dark heavy curtains were drawn back from the center of the wide floor to ceiling window. The old warehouse like building housed many of his clan, but to him it was something that the outcasts such as himself needed to protect themselves from the dangers of being what they were.

Vampires, not just vampires but Malkavians. Considered by many to be the insane and far to eccentric for their own good. Talking in riddles and never really making much sense in their ways, they were shunned by many as embracing their mental insanity. The cryptic way they saw things like looking into a shattered mirror, it made their minds have insight into other kindred's, vampires, minds.

The movement of his large body was slow but fluid as he turned from the window looking towards his bed, the soft way the sheets moved with her under them was hypnotizing. His eyes wandered over her as her small 5'4” body turned to face him while she sat up a soft smile spreading across her lips as she looked him up and down. Her full breasts moved slowly with her breathing as the sheet fell from them and exposed their full c-cup to him with pale skin of the night. Long auburn hair drifted over her breasts top and was wavy as it twisted back and forth. Her strong toned body sat up more as the sheet drifted in its silk manner down showing off that flat slightly muscled stomach. Those piercing green eyes never leaving his body while she licked her lips showing her elongated fangs slightly.

A slow smile crept on his lips as he looked her over his own eyes seeing her this night not as a Tremere (blood sorceress), but rather as something to be devoured and ravaged for all he was worth. His body stopped a few feet from her, showing himself off in all his perfect with his toned chiseled body from head to toe was hard lean muscle. The long torso showed a well formed broad chest, eight pack worth of abs running down his body just above his impressive groin. Although limp it still hung a long seven inches and just slightly thinner than her wrist, which she had compared it to in their earlier meetings. His balls hung low and full after the days rest it was obvious by the way his eyes stared at her soft full lips that the desire and fire that burned in him was still there.

She looked up to his face and then back down to his cock as she bite her lip softly with her small fangs, yet she didn't wait for long as she curled her finger signaling him over.

Walking forward before her he stopped and ran his large rough hand through her hair lightly as she leaned forward smile up at him as she took her small hand and lifted his heavy flaccid cock and stroked him slowly. His eyes rolled back slightly as she dipped her head down and took his thick girth into her mouth careful not to catch her fangs on him while she proceeded to work his head of his cut cock. Her motions where soft and slow as he held his hand in her hair allowing her to work him over causing his cock to instantly harden. Growing in her mouth he felt the blood of his undead body rush to his cock causing it to widen and lengthen in that small mouth. She gagged slightly as she attempted to push her head all the way down on his cock while he was still not fully hard. Failing she continued to stroke and suck his length while his cock was soon fully hard. Standing solid and slightly upward with no curve to speak of, it was solid and straight. The girth had widened even more becoming thicker than her wrist at 7 1/4” around with his length tapping out just under 11”. Smiling upward she winked at him still slowly stroking his length while speaking.

“Well I see you are quite well rested after last nights activities aren't you my large Malkavian. What might be your desire for this early dusks events?”

The soft way her lips spoke to him sent a slight shiver up his spine to his neck making his hairs stand on end with her soft Scottish accent. His own Irish accent coming through very thick and rough as if his throat had been crushed at some point in his very long life.

“This darkest of evening present such a decision as to want and wit. To ravaged the Emerald harlot within the walls of our haven, they shall shake with such screams of passion and release. Prepare for nights of nights with the madman before you”

With that he lifted her up as if she were weightless his toned arms flexing under her sides, and set her down in front of him his large erect cock laying upward against her stomach as he towered over her. His large hands slowly released her as a smile came over his face as to what he would do to kick of his night.

She smiled up widely as the door to the room suddenly made a loud knock causing them both to turn in their pale nudity at the door cursing to themselves.

“What is it?” she asked irritably

“Forgive me lady Christian, but the council is asking for your presence in tonights meeting.” The voice from behind the door answered

Sighing loudly she looked at the monstrous man before him. “Tell them to prepare my seat, I will be there as soon as I can whelp!” she said harshly in anger.

Looking back at the Malkavian before her she sighed and got up form the bed dressing herself in a long robe before turning back to him and smiling weakly. His own dark blue eyes flashed and swirled within themselves as he reached for his leather pants on the foot of the bed. The maroon color of them mixed and melded with black while he watched her while pulling his own pants on. Hanging low on his lean toned V-line hips the pants had a slit up the sides of the legs just at the knee and silver eyelets laced together with thick rough leather strands.

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
“Displeasing as the night's of old might be it is with needed resolution to be allowed such breaks and trails. Give said council a warm absurdity from Marcoth in light of their need for an eternal tan.” His voice held enough venom to poison to taint the entire room with it.

“I am sorry Marcoth, but you know as an elder of the Tremere I must attend such things. I guess the time had just slipped my mind with all the....exercise I was getting in.” She smiled widely as she turned and moved to the dresser pulling out a slim fitting black cocktail dress and a pair of high reaching Gothic heel boots.

Marcoth slid a long sleeve cotton shirt over his large built upper body and then went to the closet at the back end of the room pulling out a thick heavy black leather trench coat. A pair of .45 colt 1911 pistols in under the shoulder holsters came with the coat from the hanger as he pulled them on followed by his coat. Flipping the collar down and pulling his hair out from the coat he allowed it to drape down his back. His eyes returned to Christian as he moved forward while she slipped on the small dress. Zipping up the back as he moved gracefully to her and then slid his hand around her neck pulling her chin back so she laid her head on his chest looking up at him.

He smiled widely as he leaned down clasping his lips to hers and pressed his tongue along and against hers as they massaged each other and danced within their mouths. Pulling back he winked, those haunting dark blue eye's glow staying only for a moment as he walked over opened the window of the third floor and jumped from it to the nights air.

The breeze blowing back from his face and spilling his hair outward while his arms remained stretched to his sides. The hard cement surface made a slight thud as he landed in a crouch and immediately stood walking away from the warehouse like building to the alleyway's exit. The nights breeze kicking his coat back from his hips while he pulled a pack of cigs from his inside coat pocket and lit one.

The nights crowd irritated him at its break whenever Christian was called away from him. His life, a big secret to most, was a constant and changing slight of hand card trick. It confused him at times which was worse. When he couldn't fuck at his wish or when he had to take a human lover instead of Christian to his bed.

Moving to the sidewalk and the mass of people along the cities crowded downtown area he walked as though everything was his at his beck and call. It wasn't as much so arrogance as it was anger at the cattle to be moving in his path. Though with his immense size and height most moved out of his way anyways. The few who didn't ended up running into his sides and catching a glimpse of those angry luminescent eyes.

As he walked he turned about this way and that before walking up the steps of the prominent club for his kind, with plenty of darkened spaces for feeding habits, The Blitz. Its large stone looking door, which were in fact oak, were opened now that the moon had risen while the two men at the front nodded letting him in.

“Brujah swine” he thought to himself. The Brujah were well known as the fanatics of the Camarilla clans. They were always so quick to fight for a new cause, and with their overly muscled bodies it seemed like they would win at all costs. Although fighting for a cause and fighting blindly for one were two different things. They often headed head on into a brawl matched five to one just for the entertainment value of it. “And they call my kind crazy” he thought to himself.

The club was already jumping with all the cattle and kindred alike dancing to the techno like beats thumping so loud that his skull vibrated from the feeling of it causing him to angrily head to the bar. Sitting down the sound quieting slightly at the bar stool which he sat he look to the bar tender smiling slightly showing his fangs and not caring about who saw.

The bar tender walking over smiling, yet keeping her lip tucked over her teeth “Hey there Marcoth, the usual?”

“As is the night's grand entrance” He said with a smirk. Her eyes shining over slightly as she poured out a large water glass of the expensive Glen Livit scotch whiskey and dumped a few ice cubes into it as well. Marcoth's eyes danced over the drink as he lifted it to his lips and drank back a large gulp of the cool liquid. Cursing and praising the way that the kindred could drink all the liquor ten times over in the world and never get drunk.

He turned his back to the bar and lean his large arms back while watching the crowd a few of the humans already dancing drunkenly while other seemed to hold it together. As he watched he smiled widely finding a few hopefuls for his real drink of the evening. A pairing of two men in the club, both young and fit with a strong build dancing with human and kindred women alike. The way their dress shirts hugged their toned arms and well toned stomach made Marcoth enjoy the plain sight of them all the more. With this his eyes drifted over feeling a powerful presence to his right just before the hand came down slapping him gently on the shoulder.

“Well now how have you been there Malk?” The southern New Orleans twang in his voice crept up Marcoth's spine as he shuddered inwardly.

“To what of such hated ways do I owe such pleasures to a Child of Set this eve. In conclusively the one of birth name Larmot” Marcoth spoke cursing within himself

He turned to see the man before him, beautifully handsome in his high cheekbone face and pronounced jawline. His medium length brown hair was slicked back reaching just about his collar line with a baby smooth like face. Standing almost at Marcoth's size at 6'6” he was as fit and firm as him with the exception of a slight less definition and more bulk. His clothing was a soft silk green across his dress shirt and a slick pair of black slacks and leather coated dress shoes. The man reeked of sex appeal and many of the men and women about the club often gave him a second look.

Marcoth growled inside his throat as the man sat down next to him patting his forearm making Marcoth skin crawl. His eyes drifting over Marcoth's body licking his lips sexually, the power from his body pouring out showing that it was clear as a Venture elder he was the one who very few trifled with and survived. The “blue bloods” as many called them were more about class and fitting in, Larmot was the exception to that rule. He opening called in as many humans to his bed as he could regardless of sex and as Marcoth once said to him “Quite playing with your food so much before eating it.” His voice soft as he spoke seeing that Marcoth's eyes locked onto the two men in the club.

“Need help reeling those two in? Or should I just take your first course and give you the left overs madman?” His grin caused Marcoth to down the rest of his scotch and stand facing the elder with its smile from ear to ear.

Growling as he spoke Marcoth grabbed him by the shirt “As to be said in repetitious orders, bother my hunt and the Larmot shall be cut free from that which give him too far a great pleasure.”

Reaching down Marcoth grabbed the Cajun by his cock and squeezed forcefully while grabbing his balls as well. Only bring a smile to the Venture's face. He leaned forward to Marcoth and whispered in his ear while bringing his own hand to the back of Marcoth's head and the other around his waist.

“I love it when you talk dirty big boy” The grin on his face and the sneer on Marcoth's disgusted face it was clear he wasn't enjoying the banter. “You wanna keep your hand there all day? Or are you gonna do something to see what pops up?”

End chapter one.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As for a plot. he has already laid down several several details to the story. the fact that there is a clan, that they all live together. which most vampiric story's place them as solitary.
The plot of a story is the stuff that happens, not the situation they begin with. It's a little interesting that they live in a clan, but some plot would be even more interesting because it would be a real event. He's only just starting so I'll keep reading for a while before I really start to expect plot, now that I know that it's coming.

When I see a first post with a request for comment, it's hard not to assume that the first post will represent the full story, so if there is no plot in the first post then I have a gut fear that there will be no plot in the story. In this case, I was wrong and I apologize.

As far as your origional Malkavian comment.
I never said anything about the Malkavians.

As for your comment about views, he only wrote an intro and it has only been up for less than a day even when you first put up your little comment. i think that he has had plenty of views verses your full story's being up for how long??
Do you really think he would get many views after only a day? I think he had a very appropriate number of views for such a new post. It is small because it is new. I only mentioned it because he made a post that suggested it was a large number of views.

My point is that you can't accurately compare the two with out sounding like you need an ego check.
Why would I want to compare the number of views between threads? Views don't tell you how interesting or important a thread is. A view is nothing more than a single click. I apologize for saying so, but I think you should know that I find your suggestion that I take pride in view numbers to be slightly offensive.

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok ok fucking calm down kiddos lol. sorry i dont want my thread to become a full on banter between you and lady aerayma. And to you lady aerayma, please darling ease up just dont even comment back at gonad and let it go, same for you please gonad.

I know this lady aerayma quite well and i understand her comments, water under the bridge far as im concerned.

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok ok fucking calm down kiddos lol. sorry i dont want my thread to become a full on banter between you and lady aerayma. And to you lady aerayma, please darling ease up just dont even comment back at gonad and let it go, same for you please gonad.

I know this lady aerayma quite well and i understand her comments, water under the bridge far as im concerned.
Ahhh Gonads a big boy! he can handle it, and were just having a little fun honestly right??? i mean i didn't think he should be offended it's not like i was mean enough to call him names or any thing! honestly, it's all just good fun and were just talking!!!!
And personally his comment on 119 views i believe it was meant as this many views and none of you are going to comment!!!! grr frustration, frustration speak people please, none of you want to say any thing??? or maybe your just the only one that had the balls to comment on it huh Gonad?? well you and me after this reply i will address his chapter.

And Akri I would be a good little girl but i'm your nauuughty little Nympho how could you expect me to behave when you think it's so hot when i am :cool:naughty:cool: and here
:tongue: stick cock here --> :yawn: aaaaahhhhhhhhh Does that make it better that i miss behaved???

Lady_Aerayma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok now as for your first chapter it was so not what i thought that you were going to do, which is good i didn't expect you to surprise me so. i figured that there would be some thing more than just only that but it was such a gooood tease.

which was a really good element. and your plot is starting to rear it's head but i still have no real clue where your going with it, which is kinda hot it will keep me reading for sure!! so please hurry up and post the next part, thank you
love you later Akri

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now we are getting some plot and I agree that this isn't the direction that it looked like that story was heading. Now it makes sense why it seemed to be starting with sex; it was not because the story would have a sex scene before any plot happened. The sexy intro was just to illustrate that these two characters have a lot of sex and the size of our heroes penis, but now it's time to get on with the story, so they are interrupted. It's a clever strategy that I will try to remember for my own writing.

I regret that the story isn't moving more quickly, though. This chapter has a tiny taste of plot, but it doesn't look like anything of real consequence happens. I predict that once the plot really gets moving the real fun will begin.

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I love it. But I also play the game almost reigiously every weekend.

Well I do hope I am keeping up the tradition of the game well enough. I have only seen and read the books, but the video game i have played lol. Either way I hope I am doing well so far to keep it as close to those guide lines as i could.

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Growling low in his throat Marcoth turned his gaze back to his meal, then at Larmot once again.

“To much displease illusion elders of such gather to words of exchange, pleasure withheld.”

His smirk on his face faded within moments seeing Larmot eyes narrowing while Marcoth released his forceful grip from the hardening cock of Larmot, the pain obviously not affecting the Venture.

“Well where might you have heard that the elders were gathering tonight, when I was told moments before coming down here?”

Larmot's gaze watch Marcoth slowly as he stepped back nodding his head slowly at the large Malkavian with a grin.

“Ooohh....perhaps the rumors of the Tremere's involvement with a Malk's interest were perhaps more than the common G-rated than the truth huh?”

The Cajun accent slicing his words as Marcoth regained his blank stare with a slight anger still causing his luminescent blue eyes to flash and swirl within themselves. Shaking his head slowly with a smirk hiding the fact that if the rumors proved true that a Malkavian guardian, such as Marcoth, was in fact spending his nights and days in the bed of a Tremere elder such as Christian, or any elder for that matter. He and the elder involved would surely be hunted and killed regardless of the fact that Marcoth was a mere hundred years or so from being an elder himself. Born into the embrace around 1100 A.D. In the barbarian day's of Ireland, he was one of the oldest Malkavians of the city, with no elder to guide his clan he was one of the two that were unofficially put in charge.

“To think of such things of illusions as a Tremere cooing its way into the bed of a Malk, one might believe that such Cajun would be more mad than a child of Malk.”

The Cajun smirked and moved around Marcoth walking towards the door. His movements alone showed his arrogance as the Venture smirked back at him.

“Perhaps, but remember Marcoth you are in my domain, this is my club, take care to remember that nothing moves in here without my knowing, including you.”

As the elder left with his strut Marcoth reached over and finished the last bits of the scotch. Even though it would take twenty of them to make him even begin to feel the effects, he didn't care the taste was enough. Cursing himself for speaking as much as he had he decided to forget about it and feed since he had not in a day or two. Looking over towards his original interest, the two young men laughing with one human woman and one kindred whore. Marcoth knew the tall, practically in human height of 6'5” woman, Gangrel who spoke in her high heels making her seem down right freakish.

Gangrel's were by their own right the werewolves of the vampires. Keeping mostly to the outskirts of cities and crawling rather than walking most of the time. This Gangrel was known as the odd case of them because of her liking much like Larmot's, to play with her food before she ate it. Marcoth walked forward sliding his hand around her waist.

“Michelle is of the nights eve, I wonder of what she seeks tonight for fun?”

Looking back over her shoulder at the Malkavian still an inch or two taller “Well of course Marcoth I was just speaking to Chris and Tony here and they wanted to perhaps play a little up stairs in the private VIP rooms, right?”

The two men smirked and laughed while the human female took her place and moved away from the group knowing she was not included in the party. The taller of the two men, standing around 6'1” with a lean body looked to Marcoth and then to Michelle smiling, this was Tony.

“Hell I don't mind a little action from either of ya!”

He said it with a sort of soft toned voice showing his intentions as well as Chris standing a mere 5'10” behind him while he spoke with a lightly rough voice and with as much enthusiasm.

“Sure wouldn't mind seeing what you got for us Michelle not to mention you big man.”

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Marcoth smiled lightly, being one who didn't often play with the humans' before he fed, yet with the interruption of the elders gathering earlier, he was well and ready to have his way with them. Besides if the play was not enough to sate his drive and need for sex, Michelle was always there, and she, having never been with Marcoth, was known for the ability to send kindred home limping from her nightly antics. They all four moved towards the back end of the bar as Michelle lead the way and Marcoth took up the back of the line nodding to the bartender as she smiled and walked over behind Marcoth locking the door as the four disappear inside.

The four walked up the flight of stairs and stopped at the first door as noises could be heard from the hallway exiting out the other rooms of many a kindred no doubt doing the same as the four of them would. Michelle opened the door and held it there as the three men walked in and slammed it shut before she giggled and jumped on the shorter man Chris knocking him backward on the bed. Marcoth smiled and leaned forward towards Tony running his hand over the smaller man's face and hair before he reached down and ripped the shirt from his chest in one clean yank. Tony looked over him shocked and slightly worried as he looked up at the large brute of a man before him with his torn material from his shirt in his hand. Michelle looked back while sitting on Chris, the sound getting her attention as she licked her lips smiling at Marcoth.

“Don't worry Tony Marcoth tends to get a little.....excited about what he wants.” She giggled lightly.

Smiling at the young man's toned and muscled body, which looked like a smaller version of his own, Marcoth moved forward pulling off his coat and tossing it to the side with the man's torn shirt and pulled his own long sleeve cotton shirt as he moved in towards the man stroking his hair lightly while he smiled.

“To the knees on level with myself, please that which you wish to have.” Marcoth spoke knowing afterwards that the man would probably be confused.

Michelle laughed as she pulled off her own skimpy cocktail dress which was soft black silk turning back to Marcoth, her nude body toned with muscle and large D-cup breasts firm and pale. She walked over and undid the belt on Marcoth's waist smiling back to Tony and Chris, who were already stripping down for her.

“I think what he means is suck his cock and he will return the favor, isn't that......” Her words faded off as she pulled down Marcoth's leather pants and saw his limp but already low thick hanging cock. “...right?”

Both of the men looked in awe as well. Michelle licked her lips then looked back to Chris standing up and walked over seeing his limp three inches of cock hanging with a decent set of balls on him. Then looked back to Marcoth's seven inches and balls the size of golf balls. Smiling back to him as Marcoth guided Tony's already nude body down as he lifted his cock's thick head to the young man's lips pushing it into his mouth as the man already went wide eyed and sucked forcefully his teeth dragging slightly from the girth of Marcoth's member. Groaning lightly Marcoth stood there in his leather pants and boots both shoved down around his ankles, gripping the man's head by his hair.

Smirking back at Tony who was already making gagging and slurping sounds from trying to suck Marcoth's thick cock, Michelle eyed Chris as she smiled keeping her lip low hiding her fangs still as she reached down stroke him lightly. Her large breast hung at Chris mouth because of her height and he eagerly took one of the nipples in his mouth. Sucking and licking it Michelle moaned lightly at the human as he cock was hardening by the second. It didn't take long for the man to get his full seven inches rock hard. Looking down, Michelle bite her lower lip in disappointment hoping that perhaps he would at least know what to do with his size. Sighing she lifted her hips and spit between her legs coating Chris' cock with the saliva and smearing it around his cock's head and shaft as she impaled herself in one smooth stroke. Her firm strong thighs and ass slamming onto Chris's body.

As Michelle began riding Chris the sound of his balls slapping against her ass while her light moans could be heard, Marcoth began to harden as his cock filled and stretched the young man's mouth as its girth became its full 7.25 inches around and the length just under 11 inches. Tony gasped as after what seemed like hours of face fucking the large man pulled him from his post.

Smirking Marcoth stood Tony up while he knelt leaving his pants and boots on while he slowly stroked himself on his knees using Tony's gag and spit. Pulling the man with ease to his feet Marcoth firmly but not painfully gripped his half hard cock. For being such a built man with was obvious that Tony's attributes ending with his muscled body. His cock, although not full hard, was only a mere four inches or so. Gritting his teeth slightly Marcoth looked up at Tony, his dark blue eyes in their eerie like glow showed a slight entertained stare as he placed his lips over the average girthed cock. Slowly he began to tongue the young man licking his balls up to his shaft then continuing on to the head. Jumping slightly Tony rolled his head back on his shoulders and let his body visibly shake as his cock hardened with Marcoth abnormally long tongue flicking across the length of his shaft and head of his uncut cock. All the while with one hand on his own cock and the other at the base of Tony's Marcoth stroked the young man as he saw the hard cock was a mere 5.75 to 6 inches long and only about 4 inches around. Sighing he stroked both himself and Tony harder as he felt it was time.

Marcoth placed his lips back over Tony's cock as he let his fangs our from behind them and pushed his own head down all the way on the man's cock and bite into the shaft with his fangs, not enough to severe the organ itself but enough to have the blood pour from the wound and flooding Marcoth's mouth with the blood as Tony winced slightly at the pain, but seemed to be blind with pleasure to notice his skin becoming paler as his body began to drain from his cock.

End Chapter 2