Marcprod__

Airjordan32

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let’s try this again. So if you guys want this post to up, don’t post anything content that contains material featuring people under the age of 18. With that being said let’s remind you guys to ONLY discuss Marcprod and nothing else (no minors)

Ps. Marc is probably like 22ish so he’s not a minor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rudy0713

Legendary Member
Media
Can you PLEASE shut your dumbass up. you sound like an obsessive idiot and at this point, after all of your barley coherent rants, I'm convinced you deserve what you got. I cannot put into words how thoroughly intellectually deficient a person has to be to fall for this stuff. Your gullible and dumb, that's it, that's the lesson. Focus on you current boyfriend, who I feel so sorry for if he actually exists and shut the fuck up and move on. You are a weird waste of space on this thread.
The sad part is, hes talking about a catfish and not the real marc lol he fell in lovw with a fake person

captainjump00

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was only a matter of time. I pray to never be in one of those types of relationships. Where we make our most intimate moments public for profit. : unamused:
For real but to each their own.. at that point I would just be single

Why has the gay relationship become this? This isnt the first gay couple I've seen do this. Also, I've noticed a lot of gay men are okay with their boyfriends sleeping with other men for cash. When did this become the normal relationship structure for us?

I see why the straight community is against the gays getting married. This happens a lot in the gay community. Not to say it doesn’t happen in straight marriages, because it does, but that is usually someone sneaking around and cheating. This is straight up selling your body while being married and in a supposed “committed relationship”