Marcprod__

captainjump00

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was only a matter of time. I pray to never be in one of those types of relationships. Where we make our most intimate moments public for profit. : unamused:
For real but to each their own.. at that point I would just be single

Treymikel809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For real but to each their own.. at that point I would just be single
Why has the gay relationship become this? This isnt the first gay couple I've seen do this. Also, I've noticed a lot of gay men are okay with their boyfriends sleeping with other men for cash. When did this become the normal relationship structure for us?

Reactions: gogogo777

Why has the gay relationship become this? This isnt the first gay couple I've seen do this. Also, I've noticed a lot of gay men are okay with their boyfriends sleeping with other men for cash. When did this become the normal relationship structure for us?

I see why the straight community is against the gays getting married. This happens a lot in the gay community. Not to say it doesn’t happen in straight marriages, because it does, but that is usually someone sneaking around and cheating. This is straight up selling your body while being married and in a supposed “committed relationship”

Treymikel809

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see why the straight community is against the gays getting married. This happens a lot in the gay community. Not to say it doesn’t happen in straight marriages, because it does, but that is usually someone sneaking around and cheating. This is straight up selling your body while being married and in a supposed “committed relationship”
Exactly. Our relationship morals and values have gone completely left. I was actually jealous of what they had once. :joy:

Reactions: gogogo777

Lamamyverga1

Just Browsing
Media
I have all the video . Ismael sold them to me for $80. Send me a private message and I'll send it to you bc if I post it here Marc will have it shut down. He had the last thread shut down. send me a message and I'll email it to you or send it to your WhatsApp. Xoxo fyi, Marc watches these threads under a fake screen name.
Send it to me sis

Chico123455

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have all the video . Ismael sold them to me for $80. Send me a private message and I'll send it to you bc if I post it here Marc will have it shut down. He had the last thread shut down. send me a message and I'll email it to you or send it to your WhatsApp. Xoxo fyi, Marc watches these threads under a fake screen name.
Send them to me too, please!

R92

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought their sex scenes would be better but I guess since both of them are hot; they never really had to try hard or put in much effort in the bedroom. Oop- yes I said it. Even their 3 some scene was lukewarm at best.
I thought their sex scenes would be better but I guess since both of them are hot; they never really had to try hard or put in much effort in the bedroom. Oop- yes I said it. Even their 3 some scene was lukewarm at best.
Can you post some clips