Marcus from Survivor Gabon - Dick Slip

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Search would work better if people made smarter decisions when it comes to making a thread title. You can search for thread contents but you usually get so many responses it is nearly impossible to go thru them all.

As for the contents of this thread, that looks more like a growth then a penis. How can something that small find the opening to his drawers. I guess you could say it wormed its way out.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
The seasons where the guys only have the clothes on their backs to wear are always the best seasons.

So when it's hot, they are only in their dirty sweat-clingy tight undies or less . So this one looks very good so far.

I love his friendship & alliance with openly gay Charlie too. (I just found this new VIDEO too, so I'm adding it, it's GREAT, very cute ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ZDA5u_0yw)

This guy is real keeper, so far I'm loving him and rooting for them big time. (ohnotheydidnt: Survivor: Gabon Penis Flash!)

Survivor Peen! | Dlisted

Please post MORE pics from this season if they stay hot and in undies or less, thanks.

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

>The seasons where the guys only have the clothes on their backs to wear are always the >best seasons.

Not quite as "wild" as they make it out to be. One or two seasons ago, they had the boys out in tight boxer briefs parading around, but a week or two later, they all had shorts, and they all had swimming suits (trunks) of the exact same style but with different colours.

They either chose scenes in the editing room, or they actually instructed the actors on what to wear for certain days. Get the males in revealing underwear for the first couple of episodes to get the attention of viewers, but then get them better dressed to keep complaints away.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite part in all of this is in the statement CBS put out, they said it was "virtually undetectable."

Ouch.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
My favorite part in all of this is in the statement CBS put out, they said it was "virtually undetectable."

Ouch.

If his shorts were flesh tone, ok, I could understand how it would be undetectable, but skin against dark gray is just blatantly obvious.

Still though, that "virtually undetectable" comment .... no guy wants to hear that LOL.:wink: