Marcus Patrick Has Onlyfans

laceyp

Experimental Member
Media
... scanned around and I got to the reindeer thong. dear lord I had to give up I couldn't stop laughing

but seriously thanks for all the contributions and all the links and commentary... i just discovered this thread after wondering "what ever happened to that fine ass jett from days" ....

- middle aged white cis straight female

p.s. thanks for saving me from trying to figure out how to use only fans

CitrusSpice

Sexy Member
Media
... scanned around and I got to the reindeer thong. dear lord I had to give up I couldn't stop laughing

but seriously thanks for all the contributions and all the links and commentary... i just discovered this thread after wondering "what ever happened to that fine ass jett from days" ....

- middle aged white cis straight female

p.s. thanks for saving me from trying to figure out how to use only fans
You have a copy of the reindeer thong video, the actual video? Would you be willing to share, here or PM? Or did you find it on a website?

Reactions: takem1

laceyp

Experimental Member
Media
You have a copy of the reindeer thong video, the actual video? Would you be willing to share, here or PM? Or did you find it on a website?
it's linked in this thread earlier called "Marcus Patrick - OF - Compilation"

there's like 3 hours of clips all stitched together, towards the end is the reindeer "scene"

CitrusSpice

Sexy Member
Media
it's linked in this thread earlier called "Marcus Patrick - OF - Compilation"

there's like 3 hours of clips all stitched together, towards the end is the reindeer "scene"
Oh, got'cha. I've already got that video, but I either didn't know or just forget the reindeer video was apart of it. Thank you for the reply!

Reactions: takem1 and laceyp