Mardi Gras after Katrina?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How is the sex action at Mardi Gras in the years after Katrina? Is it still wild and crazy in the streets like it used to be?

I read a few posts here that implied that there wasn't as much wild street sex in recent years after the big storm. Is that still true?

I was thinking about going down to "The Big Easy" for Mardi Gras in '09. l would like to hear from any New Orleans residents or people who have been there recently.

Thanks! :smile:

scottied30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would actually say copy EVERYWHERE is more to do with it. They have video surveylance set up along the streets as well, and police towers. Really cuts down on nudity also, not just sex.

I did manage to pick up a gorgeous busty puerto rican stripper at rick's cabaret amazingly, and did so buying her one gin and tonic and asking her to join me for more after work ;) Generally I have to go the aroused penis during lap dance trick to pick up a stripper.

cracka1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh, New Orleans Mardi Gras - What more can one say?
Where the bitches are drunk and ready to get crunk, they'll always be reaching for your junk!

Attachments

Media
I would actually say copy EVERYWHERE is more to do with it. They have video surveylance set up along the streets as well, and police towers. Really cuts down on nudity also, not just sex.

I did manage to pick up a gorgeous busty puerto rican stripper at rick's cabaret amazingly, and did so buying her one gin and tonic and asking her to join me for more after work ;) Generally I have to go the aroused penis during lap dance trick to pick up a stripper.
well u wouldn't need any tricks with me tiger.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
I am a New Orleanian living temporarily in Chicago. Pre-Katrina Mardi Gras celebrations were bawdy in the French Quarter as they still are to some degree. Quite honestly we, the city residents, never appreciated the lewd behavior committed by drunks who came to our city thinking that it was ok to stage a sex free-for-all in the streets or on the French Quarter galleries. The sheer numbers of people in the Quarter and CBD overwhelmed the police and visitors would behave in ways that was not acceptable to us, or acceptable in their own communities. The neighborhood celebrations are always enjoyable and you would not have to worry that your kids might witness behavior that should be done behind closed doors. If you want to come to Mardi Gras and have a good time, please do so. That is one of the reasons we have a Carnival season. If you are going to engage in sex then find a place that is private. Look at it this way. Do you want your house guests screwing on your living room couch?

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a New Orleanian living temporarily in Chicago. Pre-Katrina Mardi Gras celebrations were bawdy in the French Quarter as they still are to some degree. Quite honestly we, the city residents, never appreciated the lewd behavior committed by drunks who came to our city thinking that it was ok to stage a sex free-for-all in the streets or on the French Quarter galleries. The sheer numbers of people in the Quarter and CBD overwhelmed the police and visitors would behave in ways that was not acceptable to us, or acceptable in their own communities. The neighborhood celebrations are always enjoyable and you would not have to worry that your kids might witness behavior that should be done behind closed doors. If you want to come to Mardi Gras and have a good time, please do so. That is one of the reasons we have a Carnival season. If you are going to engage in sex then find a place that is private. Look at it this way. Do you want your house guests screwing on your living room couch?

I totally agree!!! You hit the nail on the head! I am no prude...but Mardi Gras is for everyone to enjoy...and frankly seeing flashing tits, sex on the street, and flashing cock isn't for everyone...especially when you have to deal with the tourists armed with their cameras pushing you down to get another tittie shot....

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was there in February on a business trip during the Mardi Gras post-Katrina. It seemed that the storm didn't prevent alot of peeps from going to Mardi Gras. It was packed. The Superdome was still closed. And Six Flags New Orleans was wrecked and very very dead.
I had two really well-seasoned boiled crabs and they were really delicious. YUM!!! My associate's friend got sick off of his because he didn't remove the tomalley properly.