Mardi Gras pics

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I'll be sure to stay on the other side of the street. Naked guys - not my type of fun. But y'all have fun!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the pervert in me likes these pics. The straight side of me asks, are girls like that there too?

:) yes ...very much yes... more than the guys actually. I've been to Mardi Gras twice, and HIGHLY recommend it. :)

One of the big things is *show me your tits* for beads. :) Actually, It's quite amazing what people will do for cheap plastic on a string...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh those were the days! I only went to Mardi Gras in NO once and as best I can remember any of those pictures could have been me, I thought one of them was at first!:eek: We over served ourselves in every way possible! Southern Decadence was fun too!
Thanks for sharing!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
the pervert in me likes these pics. The straight side of me asks, are girls like that there too?

...yep.

:smile: Ahhh, New Orleans. It gives a whole new meaning to Catholicism.

...hell, yeah.

:) yes ...very much yes... more than the guys actually. I've been to Mardi Gras twice, and HIGHLY recommend it. :)

One of the big things is *show me your tits* for beads. :) Actually, It's quite amazing what people will do for cheap plastic on a string...

lol. The beads only serve to "legitimize" the flashing. You don't think you'll get a gal to show her boobs for nada, do ya? :tongue:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to Mardi Gras many years ago but don't remember it. All I got from it was a night in jail and a summons to appear in court for disorderly conduct. I hate New Orleans, next time I'm going to Rio.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to Mardi Gras many years ago but don't remember it. All I got from it was a night in jail and a summons to appear in court for disorderly conduct. I hate New Orleans, next time I'm going to Rio.

This is the type of stuff that I'd fear doing for this exact reason.

So I'll enjoy the photos of others :)

More please :) :)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, you do have to use a bit of precaution and common sense, in addition to the helpful hints from the site I linked. Here are some tips:

If you're planning on showing cock, DO flash near the end of Bourbon street where the gay bars are. They'll be plenty of others doing the same and there's safety in numbers. DON'T flash at the neighborhood McDonald's.

If you're planning on showing boobs, DO flash from balconies of hotels or if on the street, in the safety and presence of a few good comrades. DON'T be the only gal alone (or with one guy) flashing in the middle of a crowd of college frat boys, jocks, and other assorted mortals - unless you want about fifty hands trying to cop a feel right afterwards.

If you're planning on showing either, be cool and check out the scene as to what's going on first. Again, there's safety in numbers. If you see flashing and bead throwing going on, everybody's smiling, laid back, and having a good time (and you can't see any cops in the immediate vicinity) then you're probably good to go.

Most cops will ignore what they see on Bourbon and Royal on Mardi Gras day. Every once in awhile though there may be one who's ticked off or having a bad day, SO, do have a good time, follow their directives and DON'T try your luck by flashing your stuff right in their faces.