Mardi Gras sex action?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was anyone at Mardi Gras in New Orleans in spring or at Southern Decadence in September? I've been to both before, and the sex is wild! Lots of huge penises everywhere and even lots of sex action right on Bourbon Street! Hot men jerk off and even suck right in public view. It's wild!

I was wondering how it was this year in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. If any of you hot and hung dudes were there, I'd like to hear about what it was like and what you did.

You could PM me with your response if you want. I might try to go back down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras in 2007. Thanks! :smile:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was anyone at Mardi Gras in New Orleans in spring or at Southern Decadence in September? I've been to both before, and the sex is wild! Lots of huge penises everywhere and even lots of sex action right on Bourbon Street! Hot men jerk off and even suck right in public view. It's wild!

I was wondering how it was this year in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. If any of you hot and hung dudes were there, I'd like to hear about what it was like and what you did.

You could PM me with your response if you want. I might try to go back down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras in 2007. Thanks! :smile:

Yeah, I was down there in February. I had sex with a hot Marine and a cute little fellow from New York. I would've gotten laid more had I really paid attention to my emails. And yeah I wasn't intimidated by those big ones.) The Mardi Gras trip was more a work business than a monkey business trip though.

You should go. The locals really need your support there. I would go again if I had the money for it.