Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been recently diagnosed with something called Marfan's Syndrome. It's a genetic defect whereby the collagen fibres in my body are overly-elastic; collagen is the main structural component of veins and muscles, apparently.

I also recently started jelqing, and now I'm asking myself whether my stretchy veins will actually make jelqing useless for PE :confused: If the veins are stretchy enough to expand and expand... Kinda would be pointless to jelq, yeah?

I'd appreciate it if anyone with some knowledge on this matter can help me answer the above question.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been recently diagnosed with something called Marfan's Syndrome. It's a genetic defect whereby the collagen fibres in my body are overly-elastic; collagen is the main structural component of veins and muscles, apparently.

I also recently started jelqing, and now I'm asking myself whether my stretchy veins will actually make jelqing useless for PE :confused: If the veins are stretchy enough to expand and expand... Kinda would be pointless to jelq, yeah?

I'd appreciate it if anyone with some knowledge on this matter can help me answer the above question.

Do you get big swollen erections??

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally agree discuss this with your GP first, rather than risk causing yourself a possible irriversable injury. Don't live to regret it later . I was queried as having Marfans syndrome many years ago. My consultant say I have man of the traites, arm span greater than height, high arched pallet, long slender lims and fingers and toes. Here is a very informative website for anyone wanting to know more about:

Marfan's Syndrome Do keep us posted it may be worth setting up a group for LPSG members or know of some members of their family or friends who have or symptoms of this condidtion I am happy to do that if there is sufficient interest

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media

Given the fact that you can already suck yourself deeply enough that your balls rest on your nose, are you trying to choke youself to death by enlargement?
I am sorry you have Marfan's. Please talk to your doctor.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you get big swollen erections??

It's your average 6-incher :biggrin1:

And my MD told me to 'think of the sex' when he first diagnosed me - kind of an embarassment, given that he's been my MD since I was in grade school :tongue:

Given the fact that you can already suck yourself deeply enough that your balls rest on your nose, are you trying to choke youRself to death by enlargement?

I'll take my chances, LOL. Just wanna add more girth, maybe boost it to 7 inches, that's all.

And I'm not scared of Marfan's - it makes me who I am :wink:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think that if your tissues were more elastic that it would be a good thing, but people with Marfan's greatest issues are usually with their cardiovascular systems. This complicates things. You should find an open minded doctor that doesn't disapprove of PE in the first place and discuss this with them.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the replies, people :smile:

I'll be making a doctor's appointment on Wednesday with the good old MD. I guess if there's a doctor out there who'd support me experimenting with PE, this old dude's the one (after all, he has been treating me since I was fresh out of diapers) :biggrin1:

@Big Al - I'm not too fussed about my cardio, since my swimming and cycling keep me in a healthy shape.

Last edited:

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Auto:
re: "And my MD told me to 'think of the sex' when he first diagnosed me - kind of an embarassment"...

So is being a grower or a shower a sign of this condition?
Or what was the MD looking for?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the replies, people :smile:

I'll be making a doctor's appointment on Wednesday with the good old MD. I guess if there's a doctor out there who'd support me experimenting with PE, this old dude's the one (after all, he has been treating me since I was fresh out of diapers) :biggrin1:

@Big Al - I'm not too fussed about my cardio, since my swimming and cycling keep me in a healthy shape.

It's great that you have a doc that you can talk to and trust. A good doc is worth their weight in gold :)

When I mentioned your cardiovascular system, I was referring to the problems that are inherent in Marfan's such as issues with structurally weak blood vessels. You should get checked thoroughly for any potential problems in this area before you consider PE.

Please keep us posted.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So is being a grower or a shower a sign of this condition?
Or what was the MD looking for?

No link whatsoever... Somehow it has no apparent effect on size, I think... @Big Al - Apparently my blood vessels are capable of handling some expansion, but they will probably tear a little if over strained. But they are capable of regenerating - just takes more time. Just got off the phone with the MD, and that's what he said. The specific discussion regarding PE will have to wait for Wednesday - I asked him about the Marfanoid vein question in general.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No link whatsoever... Somehow it has no apparent effect on size, I think... @Big Al - Apparently my blood vessels are capable of handling some expansion, but they will probably tear a little if over strained. But they are capable of regenerating - just takes more time. Just got off the phone with the MD, and that's what he said. The specific discussion regarding PE will have to wait for Wednesday - I asked him about the Marfanoid vein question in general.

Whatever the outcome, just take it easy with the intensity until you find out what you're capable of. From there you can start working up in intensity, but just be on the lookout for any bruising or thrombosis. In your case, exercise form and recuperation is going to be extra important.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Whatever the outcome, just take it easy with the intensity until you find out what you're capable of. From there you can start working up in intensity, but just be on the lookout for any bruising or thrombosis. In your case, exercise form and recuperation is going to be extra important.

Here's the verdict:

The old MD was quite fascinated with the idea of PE, and advised me to go for moderate counts of medium-intensity reps instead of large numbers of high/low-intensity reps.

His reasoning was that since my tissues are more elastic, medium pressure (jelqing with about a 50% erection) should be safe enough to stretch and work the walls, but not damage them. And too many reps, he said, could overwork my tissues.

He also advised me to have rest days - at least two days in a week, since my body might take longer to regenerate.

And, he actually ENCOURAGED me to experiment with PE, saying that it certainly was scientifically sound, and that no harm would befall me if I did it right. It was a relief - I had been expecting him to Bible-bash me or something :tongue:

So that's what the doctor says :smile:

Here's a routine that he advised me on (yes, I DID spend about an hour in his office before he closed for the day) and helped me draft.

Anyone out there who's experienced with PE, please comment :biggrin1: I've been trawling through 3 different PE forums (Thunder's Place, LPSG, and MoS), and drafted this routine based on workouts derived from all three forums.

- 10 minutes warm up (warm water and maybe massaging)
- 5 minutes flaccid stretches (I'm throwing in reverse kegels to work the ligaments)
- 50 jelq strokes with kegels (I was doing about 45 when I first received my diagnosis)
- 20 reps girth exercises (5 slinky-like bends in each direction)
- 5 reps head exercises
- Warm down (warm water and definitely a massage)

And to end the day, 200 kegels a night, before lights out (wanna keep those muscles working - been regularly doing about 20 a day since before my diagnosis, so now I'm amping it up).

The head/girth exercises came from Thunder's Place.

I'm also experimenting with ball enlargement, using a method from MoS.

Thanks people :wink:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's the verdict:

The old MD was quite fascinated with the idea of PE, and advised me to go for moderate counts of medium-intensity reps instead of large numbers of high/low-intensity reps.

His reasoning was that since my tissues are more elastic, medium pressure (jelqing with about a 50% erection) should be safe enough to stretch and work the walls, but not damage them. And too many reps, he said, could overwork my tissues.

He also advised me to have rest days - at least two days in a week, since my body might take longer to regenerate.

And, he actually ENCOURAGED me to experiment with PE, saying that it certainly was scientifically sound, and that no harm would befall me if I did it right. It was a relief - I had been expecting him to Bible-bash me or something :tongue:

So that's what the doctor says :smile:

Here's a routine that he advised me on (yes, I DID spend about an hour in his office before he closed for the day) and helped me draft.

Anyone out there who's experienced with PE, please comment :biggrin1: I've been trawling through 3 different PE forums (Thunder's Place, LPSG, and MoS), and drafted this routine based on workouts derived from all three forums.

- 10 minutes warm up (warm water and maybe massaging)
- 5 minutes flaccid stretches (I'm throwing in reverse kegels to work the ligaments)
- 50 jelq strokes with kegels (I was doing about 45 when I first received my diagnosis)
- 20 reps girth exercises (5 slinky-like bends in each direction)
- 5 reps head exercises
- Warm down (warm water and definitely a massage)

And to end the day, 200 kegels a night, before lights out (wanna keep those muscles working - been regularly doing about 20 a day since before my diagnosis, so now I'm amping it up).

The head/girth exercises came from Thunder's Place.

I'm also experimenting with ball enlargement, using a method from MoS.

Thanks people :wink:

You have a progressive minded doc there :)

That routine looks good. The only change that I would make would be to substitute the jelq for stretches and to do them after your girth work. Make sure that you plan regular increases in intensity and/or volume so that continue to gain.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have a progressive minded doc there :)

That routine looks good. The only change that I would make would be to substitute the jelq for stretches and to do them after your girth work. Make sure that you plan regular increases in intensity and/or volume so that continue to gain.

So you're saying do stretches instead of jelqing?

Or is it stretching, and THEN jelqing after the girth/head work?

:smile:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you're saying do stretches instead of jelqing?

Or is it stretching, and THEN jelqing after the girth/head work?

:smile:

No, the jelqing would be unnecessary since you're already doing some form of girth work. You'd do your girth work first, then your stretches. If you're going to do specialized head work, this should be done before your stretches too, unless your head gets so sensitive that you can't do your stretches- in which case you can leave it for last.

Autofellatio

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, the jelqing would be unnecessary since you're already doing some form of girth work. You'd do your girth work first, then your stretches. If you're going to do specialized head work, this should be done before your stretches too, unless your head gets so sensitive that you can't do your stretches- in which case you can leave it for last.

Ah...