Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got my playboy today and Marge Simpson is on the cover as part of the Collector's Edition. I personally am a HUGE fan of The Simpsons, so I found this hilarious. I didn't think they would actually have Marge show her boobs, but she sure does and has a center fold and everything! The drawings are so funny and were even drawn by Matt Groening himself, which surprised me. I guess it's true that when a Celebrity's career is heading downhill, they will pose nude for attention. I think the show is great, but the last few seasons have not been anywhere near as good as they used to be a few years back.

I attached two pictures I took with my phone. I hope no person actually gets turned on by these...

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol....I've been looking forward to this issue. Now I've got to find some place in this hick town to buy it.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I got my playboy today and Marge Simpson is on the cover as part of the Collector's Edition. I personally am a HUGE fan of The Simpsons, so I found this hilarious. I didn't think they would actually have Marge show her boobs, but she sure does and has a center fold and everything! The drawings are so funny and were even drawn by Matt Groening himself, which surprised me. I guess it's true that when a Celebrity's career is heading downhill, they will pose nude for attention. I think the show is great, but the last few seasons have not been anywhere near as good as they used to be a few years back.

I attached two pictures I took with my phone. I hope no person actually gets turned on by these...

I have to admit, they were seductive and well drawn. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but those were actually kinda cute, and well played in terms of being respectful to the show...