Mariah Carey?

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The bitch is rich and has sold an ass load of records. There are plenty of people out there who likes a talentless slut with fake titties and a pig slaughter voice. Mooriah is obviously doing something right or they're plenty of people out there with money to spend and no music taste.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But were downloads available during Elivis career? Hmmmmm just a thought.

BUSTED.

LOL - the only thing busted this time is your logic, genius. Downloads were not available during Elvis' career (duh), but vinyl 45s -- you know, those little round things that gave Elvis all his #1 hits? -- are not available today. Billboard's Hot 100, whether in 2008 or 1958, has always measured singles sales in whatever form they were available.

Hate it or love it, by the official standard, Mariah has passed Elvis for #1 singles: Chart Beat

twiggy3

1st Like
Media
Sorry to bust your bubble but she has infact surpassed Elvis for most number ones be any artist on billboard dude!

I think shes damn fine and can appreciate her music too!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um, yeah -- that's what I said. :tongue:

EXCEPT that she's actually still only #2 behind the Beatles (who have 20 #1s).

B_Jacobxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you should get a job at her p.r. firm.The most boring performer on the planet.Right side of her face.Fans in her weave,rapper in the middle of her hip hop lite sound.tight dress baby bomber jacket.same act for 17 years.she hasnt grown nor changed as an artist.people buy her cds.But they also eat at mcdonlads.Fast food music by a boring performer,

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they said on dancing with the stars her voice has a 5 octave range. Not only does that sound impossible I don't think you seriously can call those high pitched squeals singing. If she sang any higher it would be outside the human ability to hear.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you should get a job at her p.r. firm.The most boring performer on the planet.Right side of her face.Fans in her weave,rapper in the middle of her hip hop lite sound.tight dress baby bomber jacket.same act for 17 years.she hasnt grown nor changed as an artist.people buy her cds.But they also eat at mcdonlads.Fast food music by a boring performer,

There, you've summed up exactly what you think of Mariah Carey...feel better? or do you need to be taken for a walk.......:wink::confused:

Mariah is gorgeous and talented.....'nuff said.........:biggrin1::cool:

lightborn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I still say that we need to stay on topic here. Mariah has always given me a Large Penis, and for that I thank her. I'm sure that many of you, if you were completely honest, would have to admit to the same.

Oh . . . you mean she SINGS too?