Marijuana for stamina

longjon6699

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else experienced greatly increased stamina while smoking pot? I used to smoke a lot and could literally fuck for as long as I wanted, my girlfriend would eventually stop me after an hour and sometimes close to two. Wondering if others have seen the same effects. More interested to know what causes this. It'd be great to get the "lasting" effects without actually smoking. Nothing like fucking for hours or more.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're not the only one, Longjon, as I was the same way. When my girlfriend (now my wife) and I were occasional smokers, I could go for hours.....kitchen counter, dining room table, up the stairs, in the shower...you get my drift. In my case it was definitely the orgasm delay that helped out bigtime. I was still rock hard (maybe even harder than usual) but the urge to "let go" wasn't there. Maybe it's something psycological, or perhaps it's purely physical, but whatever it is, there's a definite difference between stoned sex and "straight" sex.

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same thing with me if i wait for a while after i smoke i can keep going again and again. My record was 5 times in a row, and man was she tired after that. Downside though when you keep having sex a lot like that it becomes the norm not the exception!

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the two women I've been with sexually who actually wanted to keep going that distance (hour or longer) was the one who told me about how grass could help prolong our sex. Staying hard and/or getting back at it were both parts of the experience, but the loss of full contact sensation took a lot out of it for me. Haven't tried it for a long time, and probably won't unless it is something in the moment.

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a college kid, I've always enjoyed stoned sex from time to time. I've found I go longer and it feels more intense than usual...I'm harder and usually have a bigger load for me too...what could be more fun?

Reactions: Jaysmooth

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A past boyfriend of mine would shoot huge, stringy loads when he was stoned, more thick cum than I have ever seen any other man shoot. However, I don't think he lasted any longer when stoned, and in fact he probably came more quickly, and was done for the day after blowing his first load.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sex while stoned for me is odd. I can feel the pleasure, but it like takes a second. So it's like *thrust* (second passes) *pleasure*. It's a little weird. I feel pretty light too. When I'm stoned, every body movement is like sexual stimulation to me.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't had any since about '87, never had sex after smoking, but it definately is a sensory enhanser regarding taste, I think this is the case with marinol also.

montroyal88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Weed is definitely good for delaying orgasm/ejaculation, but mileage varies in terms of erection impact.

I find i get harder and stay harder after a J or two, but it could be cos I'm more relaxed and comfortable, i.e. it's more of a psychological edge. I know other guys who don't get much past a semi when stoned.

I like though how weed turns a lot of str8 boyz into not-so-str8 boyz.

-R

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Weed is definitely good for delaying orgasm/ejaculation, but mileage varies in terms of erection impact.

I find i get harder and stay harder after a J or two, but it could be cos I'm more relaxed and comfortable, i.e. it's more of a psychological edge. I know other guys who don't get much past a semi when stoned.

-R
Yup or in my case.. gay ones not so gay...

poptopindiana

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not to change the subject again, but I have noticed this as well from taking any opiate pain medication. I've had this since 2003, and ever since I was started on a medicine treatment plan, I've noticed what used to take 30-45 minutes ends up taking damn near and hour and a half. I used to love it, now it's just another thing to "deal with".

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not to change the subject again, but I have noticed this as well from taking any opiate pain medication.

Yep...I found out about this when I was 17 and had my wisdom teeth extracted and was given Vicodin for pain. One of my friends at the time thought to ease my suffering in her own fashion, and wound up being the lucky beneficiary of my discovery.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First time I did it high was about a month ago.

All I have to say is..Oh. My. God.

Never had an orgasm like that in my life. Prolonged, full body orgasm. I could actually feel the sensations enhanced tenfold with each thrust, yet I lasted for almost an hour. It was quite possibly one of the best nights of sex ever...she enjoyed it even more than I did..and that's saying something.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
First time I did it high was about a month ago.

All I have to say is..Oh. My. God.

Never had an orgasm like that in my life. Prolonged, full body orgasm. I could actually feel the sensations enhanced tenfold with each thrust, yet I lasted for almost an hour. It was quite possibly one of the best nights of sex ever...she enjoyed it even more than I did..and that's saying something.
LOL... thats awsome... full body orgasm..

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

-R
I'd say it just makes us more loser and easy going. Motoroyla as a fellow montrealer i can tell you it is the BIlingual city, hehehe

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex is an animal behavior and smoking marijuana is a good way to transcend your animal nature and accept the spirit. So, just like Chinese Medicine, supplementation with marijuana can temper your animal energy which can be too strong for one's particular physiological make-up and promote the spirit which may be just what some people need in order to function at a higher sexual level. Some, don't have enough animal energy and smoking weed can diminish their sexual potency, it works differently on different people.