Marijuana

Do you smoke marijuana or any of its derivatives?

• Yes, frequently (weekly or more often)

Votes: 38 24.8%
  • Yes, occasionally (less than weekly)

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • I used to, but stopped

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • I don't, and never have

Votes: 38 24.8%
  • I'm high right now

Votes: 13 8.5%

• Total voters

donkeydongle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I do partake of the herb. With the clubs here in California you can get whatever you want. They even have milk infused with it, Cookies and straight up stinky buds and hash. There has been some fed crackdown on the clubs. But when the DEA shut down a club in Santa Cruz, the mayor started distributing on the lawn of city hall. Gotta love California.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went with used to but stopped, though it would be more accurate to say I've tried it a few times but never liked it.

I can't stand the sickly sweet smell. When I tried it while drinking it made me throw up(no high). When I tried it without booze I felt really lightweight for a brief period but came down in minutes. I even tried it once when I was very angry with someone, all my cares drifted away (for the minutes the high lasted), when I came back down I was just as angry as before. I didn't find it really mellowed anything, it just put it on pause.

University was fun but I'm pretty much done with it. If I ever do try it again it will be for sex. I've heard it has an interesting effect on the intensity of the orgasm.

Maybe I should try catnip.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I grew up in Alaska where it was legal to have in your house and the teachers did it at lunch time. However, after college I ran away and joined the airlines and was tested all the time. Then I went into emergency personnel and now am still tested. In between I asked for some in my Christmas stocking one year, and Santa came thru......I don't remember a whole lot about that Christmas. But haven't been able to since. One deterrent is I would never spend money actually buying it.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried it a few times, in college and shortly after, haven't used it in years. It never did affect me. Plus I decided that it was more important to be able to pursue my career (in case they do drug testing) than use something illegal that has no effect on me.

I don't think it should be illegal, though.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I'm still not sure why pot is illegal, and booze isn't.

(Other than the booze industry being better organized and having more money for lobbyists)

Do you use?

I haven't lit up in decades though the stresses of middle age and the desire to relax a bit more have brought on cravings for one or two of those Lefty Luckies. Nostaligia, perhaps?

btw, I agree about the booze lobby and its clout. There's certainly no moral difference between getting stoned and getting drunk.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haven't had any for about 20 years, didn't make any decision to stop, though.

The law should concern itself with other things, and not hassle people seeking peace, love, and eternal cosmic consciousness.

We keep having court decisions and ballot measures favoring legalization, and then legislators thinking they are entitled to impose their views on us.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only did pot when friends offered it to be a part of the crowd. Never sought it out, and, not being that popular, didn't get it offered that much.

It just doesn't do much for me. I feel sorry for those that seem mentally addicted. But, some of them are quite smarter, more popular, richer, or more attractive than I, so, there you go.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YEAH!!! Tell Matthew that though...

Girl, please. Y'all can't step to Humboldt County, now.

And I have to confess I answered the poll incorrectly. I had already marked yes before I realized I should have checked the last box. Oh well, another stoner mistake. :wink: