Marines piss on dead bodies

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No matter what you think of the Taliban and our other enemies in the war, you have to agree that they did themselves and other americans a huge injustice when they pissed on dead bodies while joking about "golden showers". Recording the event was even more stupid.
Americans rightfully complain when our enemies engage in such antics. Decent people of every race and culture do, too.

DeCocker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Spent 10 years in the Army, I think that act was terrible, it's bad enough as we all know, Blackhawk down, dragging the pilots body through the street. We should be the ones to set the example. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, right? They should be pistol whipped, then a court-martial, not to mention a dishonorable discharge...American's are hated through-out the world now, why make it worse. We don't need to look like the Nazi's of WWII, I'm a proud American, but such behavior makes me sad.
:mad::mad::squintfinger:

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Spent 10 years in the Army, I think that act was terrible, it's bad enough as we all know, Blackhawk down, dragging the pilots body through the street. We should be the ones to set the example. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you, right? They should be pistol whipped, then a court-martial, not to mention a dishonorable discharge...American's are hated through-out the world now, why make it worse. We don't need to look like the Nazi's of WWII, I'm a proud American, but such behavior makes me sad.
:mad::mad::squintfinger:

:rolleyes:

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yeah it was a bit harsh. sorry.

sad to see it come to this...but i imagine that kind of behavior has been going on long before there were video cameras, the united states or the bible for that matter.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
textbook way to incite more opposition and terrorism. its job security for the military industrial complex.

yeah it was a bit harsh. sorry.

sad to see it come to this...but i imagine that kind of behavior has been going on long before there were video cameras, the united states or the bible for that matter.
A self fulfilling prophecy, surely, if you send out soldiers. My own first reaction was to think , so its ok to shoot them dead, but not to piss on them. Just what do you expect if you train people to go out and shoot others dead? And the others shoot back? Then it gets a bit nasty and personal.

Just for comparison, there was a documentary about music hall on the tV this evening also. They said, the local kids would sit in the balcony over the stage where they could piss on the turns if they were minded to. Like I said, we dont piss on each other now but we do shoot each other. Thats progress.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The politically correct reaction to this is to condemn these actions but in all honesty we just don't know enough of the back story.
Warzones and battle fatigue and combat rage do strange things to a persons sense of morality.
Did the dead men kill members of the soldier's unit. Did the soldiers have to watch them gun down people they have shared a close and intimate bond with?
What do they do with all the excess rage even when the perpetrators are dead?
They can't kill them twice, three times, until all that rage is used up.
Sure pissing on dead men might not be the healthiest way of venting but I can think of at least 6 things that would have been infinity worse.

I think this situation shows a breakdown in leadership within the military.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
War weariness has nothing to do with this. I live in the South and there are thousands of men here who would see nothing wrong at all with what these Marines did, and they are not weary from war. I've heard some praise them for what they did. In their opinion soldiers should basically have free-will to do what they want when they want to an enemy.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
War weariness has nothing to do with this. I live in the South and there are thousands of men here who would see nothing wrong at all with what these Marines did, and they are not weary from war. I've heard some praise them for what they did. In their opinion soldiers should basically have free-will to do what they want when they want to an enemy.

but those people arent marines.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a product of the south and I agree with smallhungbrad, however, I think there are people everywhere who feel the same. The people I know truly don't realize their hypocrisy when they express outrage when our enemies behave the same way. They have this attitude that the whole planet belongs to us and God decreed the americans are free to do as we please when dealing with the planet and its inhabitants. Politicians pander to this. Just listen to the amazing things the Republican candidates say at the debates.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I guess that you guys may not like what I have to say.

The Taliban have kidnapped innocent Americans and people of other countries...tied them up and beheaded them. (There are videos out there on the internet showing those heartless...merciless acts.)

But US soldiers urinating on the Taliban insurgents' deceased bodies...??? I am surprised that they didn't defecate on them.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Excuse me, but beheading is not really respectful...

Do you really not understand the difference either?

As far as I am concerned, the US soldiers did the right thing.

You will probably not be the one paying the price though for that attitude.

You can't claim and win the high ground of liberators when your men act like scum.