Marines to Teabaggers: You want a Civil War? Bring it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_talltpaguy, Mar 27, 2010.

1. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

I thought this would be an enlightening read for the handful of teabaggin' nutjobs we have polluting this forum.

The tone of the article is pretty direct, and makes it clear that the military is NOT on the side of the teabaggers, and will in fact gladly use them for target practice, should they be ordered to do so... Enjoy.

An article I wish I would never have to write - To those calling for a civil war, this Marine wants you to stop, and think...

Newsvine.com
    Opinion — Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 PM EDT
    By Sgt C USMC

The intro...
    ...here he addresses the violence of the baggers directly...
    Continue reading by clicking here

#1 B_talltpaguy, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  2. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very insightful. Those fake macho teabaggers would fold the minute they saw a Marine detachment marching on their doublewide in Texas.

3. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

I see. You meant THAT kind of teabagger. I definitely opened this thread expecting a different topic...

Joking aside, don't fuck with Marines. That's just common knowledge. Talking about civil war and other such nonsense is easy but organizing a few million crazies across the US with 0 military training to act on it, in the face of badass Marines, is never going to happen.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

stupid teabaggers would shit their drawers if somebody looked at them cross eyed.

5. D_Circumcisus Skinless

As a recent Veteran, I can't tell you how much I would Immediately get back in uniform to defend our united states without question and follow order with extreme prejudice, and the government knows who we are, I would simply get a phone call, then Written Orders would follow telling me where to report to, and this is a reason I would Die for!!!!!!, the Civillian Population has no clue, what our government is prepared to do in such cases...does KENT STATE RING ANY BELL'S!:..A CIVILLIAN UNDER INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW IS A PERSON/S WHO **IS NOT A MEMBER OF HIS OR HER COUNTRY'S ARMED FORCES** and there is currently 2.87 Million Veterans( thats active and inactive) who have sworn to uphold and protect out Constitution of the United States of America both Foreign and DOMESTIC!!!!!!!!!, Excuse me Fat Lazy, Carpooling, American Idol watching, government complaining, Gordon Gecko greed is good, Over Pampered...and did I say LAZY.....AMERICANS...THIS WOULD BE A LOPSIDED BLOOD BATH OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!!!!

#5 D_Circumcisus Skinless, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  6. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

LOL.

A handful of crazy idiots committing disgusting acts. And the OP characterizes the entire movement as such; and then packages the thread title such that the entire Tea Party movement is calling for civil war.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

7. D_Circumcisus Skinless

i GUESS THEY SHOULD HAVE PAYED ATTENTION IN U.S GOVERNMENT HISTORY ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION AND AMENDMENTS, I SURE DID, THANK GOD!:cool:

8. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

The teabaggers would just pay the private mercenaries that are doing 90% of the fighting in iraq and afganistan to take out the 19-20 year old Marines! mwahahaha!

9. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

As moronic as the Tea Party can be, this statement steps over the line. The military must NEVER politicize itself or take sides. An individual serviceman may state his political preferences but that's not what he did in this statement. He made threats against American citizens (albeit indirect ones) and that cannot be tolerated, even if some Tea Party members are mouthing off in ways that are politically unpalatable.

The US military must never be used to intimidate American citizens (even if they deserve it). That is what law enforcement is for.

Don't allow your own dislike of what those people stand for to blind you to a much greater danger.

10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Your reading comprehension skills suck, as does your grasp of the first amendment.

11. D_Circumcisus Skinless

with what, the Money they say Obama is spending out of control?:eek:

12. D_Circumcisus Skinless

It's the 19 yro who would shoot you first and it's the 30 yro who will be giving them the order to fire!

13. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

yeah and who's going to seperate them from you. the 17 year old will probably misfire and shoot himself. for every letter like this you'll get 100 marines opposite. who do you think makes up this tea bagger group? they are the ones worried about the constitution and preserving our freedom.

take a peek these folks aren't pissing around:

Machine Gun Shootout // Current

14. B_nyvin

B_nyvin New Member

Trigger happy? It's no wonder the murder rate in the USA is so high with nutjobs like...erm...some of these kind of people around.

Anyway threatening with military force makes us not much different then Sadaam so i'd tell that guy to think over his words rather then "if you're a teabagger a Marine will kill you!" to something more politically correct.

#14 B_nyvin, Mar 27, 2010
  15. callmedafonz

callmedafonz New Member

Albums:
    Tall, that was one person's view, change your title to clarify that....that is not the view of the "marines", it is the particular view of ONE marine

you are a fucking idiot to make mention of this as an example. it was 4 UNARMED students shot by Ohio National Guard members, not by the marines. This was during a protest, not a war...

16. finsuptx

finsuptx New Member

Even a 19yo Marine can take your nose off your face at 500 yards!

17. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I was never in the armed services, but because I like to surround myself with people of different backgrounds and viewpoints, I know a number of marines, and special forces guys

from their conversations, it sounds like they're more likely to turn their guns on the current administration and its lackeys

#17 B_Nick4444, Mar 27, 2010
  18. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Overthrow the government? :eek:

19. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

if it came to it, the guys I know would side with the civilian populace, against the current administration

as likely would the majority of retired

20. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

^Yeah, the Marines will invite themselves to a military court ordered death sentence to side with a few fat, old racist white men who can't deal with reality anymore, now that someone else is calling the shots.

Try reading up on the facts before implying that most Marines hate the Dem agenda so much that they would commit treason against their own country. McCain only won the military vote by 10 points in 2008 (54%-44%), which was the narrowest Republican margin of victory in the military subset in over a generation.

Barack Obama wins respect of US military - Times Online

The point I was making with this thread remains unchanged; any teabagger who thinks he has sympathy for these antics from anyone in this country in a position of power is sorely mistaken.

Draft saved Draft deleted