Marines to Teabaggers: You want a Civil War? Bring it.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now THAT'S a political party I can get behind. Or kneeling in front of, as the case may be.

It was 5:00 in the morning at the U.S. Marine boot camp, well below freezing, and the soldiers were asleep in their barracks.

The drill sergeant walks in and bellows, "This is an inspection! I wanna see you's all formed up outside butt naked NOW!"

So, the soldier's quickly jumped out of bed, naked and shivering, and ran outside to form up in their three ranks.

The sarge walked out and yells, "Close up the ranks, conserve your body heat!" So they close in slightly...

The captain comes along with his swagger stick.

He goes to the first soldier and whacks him right across the chest with it. "DID THAT HURT?" he yells.

"No, Sir!" came the reply.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a U.S. Marine, Sir!"

The captain is impressed, and walks on to the next man.

He takes the stick and whacks the soldier right across the rear.

"Did THAT hurt?"

"No, Sir!"

"Why not?"

Still extremely impressed, the captain walks to the third guy, and sees he has an enormous erection. Naturally, he gave his target a huge WHACK with the swagger stick.

"Did THAT hurt?"

"No, Sir!"

"Why not?"

"Because it belongs to the guy behind me, Sir!"

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
It was 5:00 in the morning at the U.S. Marine boot camp, well below freezing, and the soldiers were asleep in their barracks.

The drill sergeant walks in and bellows, "This is an inspection! I wanna see you's all formed up outside butt naked NOW!"

So, the soldier's quickly jumped out of bed, naked and shivering, and ran outside to form up in their three ranks.

The sarge walked out and yells, "Close up the ranks, conserve your body heat!" So they close in slightly...

The captain comes along with his swagger stick.

He goes to the first soldier and whacks him right across the chest with it. "DID THAT HURT?" he yells.

"No, Sir!" came the reply.

"Why not?"

The captain is impressed, and walks on to the next man.

He takes the stick and whacks the soldier right across the rear.

"Did THAT hurt?"

"No, Sir!"

"Why not?"

Still extremely impressed, the captain walks to the third guy, and sees he has an enormous erection. Naturally, he gave his target a huge WHACK with the swagger stick.

"Did THAT hurt?"

"No, Sir!"

"Why not?"

"Because it belongs to the guy behind me, Sir!"
LOL!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought watching the Teabaggers in the Nevada desert with Sarah Palin was a fucking hoot. It's sort of a "BURING MAN" but without any attractive, naked, creative or interesting people there. Why are these right-wing people so gross?

Last edited:

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those of you who didn't read the article, the guy was saddened to write it. It wasn't boastful. It wasn't some kind of pissing contest. All he said was...

I am a soldier. I have sworn an oath to the Constitution. If you start a war, I will fight you and I will kill you because that it what I have been trained to do.

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. ~Robert E. Lee, letter to his wife, 1864[/FONT]

Do you want that in this country?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought watching the Teabaggers in the Nevada desert with Sarah Palin was a fucking hoot. It's sort of a "BURING MAN" but without any attractive, naked, creative or interesting people there. Why are these right-wing people so gross?

Whenever there's a large conservative gathering on TV, my friends and I always like to play "Find the Racial Minority' :tongue:

Whenever there's a large conservative gathering on TV, my friends and I always like to play "Find the Racial Minority' :tongue:

Zing! It's like a reverse "Where's Waldo?". Except Waldo is Michael Steele...:eek:

In 2008 for the Republican Convention we took shots every time we saw a black delegate. Unfortunately, they kept showing the SAME 4 or 5 delegates. MESSY:cool:

Totally messy....and pathetic. I mean, they couldn't pull an "ACORN" and simply roll through the hood and buy some minorities?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif] What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. ~Robert E. Lee, letter to his wife, 1864[/FONT]

Do you want that in this country?
You would have to ask the wingnuts and teabaggers that question... They're the one forming militias that are plotting to overthrow the government.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/29/AR2010032901891.html

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought this would be an enlightening read for the handful of teabaggin' nutjobs we have polluting this forum.

I'm a former Marine with 4 yrs active duty, honorable discharge, good conduct medal and most importantly, a rifle EXPERT badge. I am not afraid of any Marine that want to battle the Tea Party movement, because anyone that does is a traitor in my eyes.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a recent Veteran, I can't tell you how much I would Immediately get back in uniform to defend our united states without question and follow order with extreme prejudice, and the government knows who we are, I would simply get a phone call, then Written Orders would follow telling me where to report to, and this is a reason I would Die for!!!!!!, the Civillian Population has no clue, what our government is prepared to do in such cases...does KENT STATE RING ANY BELL'S!:..A CIVILLIAN UNDER INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW IS A PERSON/S WHO **IS NOT A MEMBER OF HIS OR HER COUNTRY'S ARMED FORCES** and there is currently 2.87 Million Veterans( thats active and inactive) who have sworn to uphold and protect out Constitution of the United States of America both Foreign and DOMESTIC!!!!!!!!!, Excuse me Fat Lazy, Carpooling, American Idol watching, government complaining, Gordon Gecko greed is good, Over Pampered...and did I say LAZY.....AMERICANS...THIS WOULD BE A LOPSIDED BLOOD BATH OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!!!!
You libs have no clue!! First of all anyone that has sworn to defend the Constitution must have an eyebrow raised at what Obama is doing. Secondly an overwhelming majority of service members are conservative. Thats not to say there would be a mutiny at first, but there would be a choice to make if a civil war were ever to break out and many would lean against this administration and towards the tea party movement unless they somehow shifted left ideologically all of the sudden. And last but not least, lets assume that no government employees left their posts for a moment - there are not enough US armed forces, police officers, secret service agents, FBI, CIA, ALL COMBINED to defeat 150 million pissed off Americans. Kent State? ROTFLMAO! Kent state was a bunch of unarmed, stoned, pansy ass liberal hippies and flower girls fresh out of high school. A second Civil War would consist of a very heavily armed population that would consist of lots of former and current military guerrillas. Kent State? Hell our very best forces were bogged down in one or two cities for MONTHS in Iraq. And those people had incentive to stop. And I never even addressed the 800 pound gorilla in the room - the fact that police officers and military would only do their duty if they knew they were being supported by something that would be there in the morning. Look at Katrina. Even the Police were looting there!! As soon as all hell REALLY broke loose, many police officers would just go home to defend their families. They may even break into a grocery store on the way home to stock up on supplies. THAT my friend is the reality we all face in a second civil war. There would be anarchy for quite some time. Liberals like you with your gung-ho arrogance would quickly find out that you are outgunned and outnumbered. Obama and "his" military would not be there for you like you'd think.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still don't get what the big deal is about the TEA baggers. The only difference between them and hippies is the animal representing them...

...besides, f-22s will beat anything any civilian in this country possesses, so it's not even a debate

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You libs have no clue!! First of all anyone that has sworn to defend the Constitution must have an eyebrow raised at what Obama is doing. Secondly an overwhelming majority of service members are conservative. Thats not to say there would be a mutiny at first, but there would be a choice to make if a civil war were ever to break out and many would lean against this administration and towards the tea party movement unless they somehow shifted left ideologically all of the sudden. And last but not least, lets assume that no government employees left their posts for a moment - there are not enough US armed forces, police officers, secret service agents, FBI, CIA, ALL COMBINED to defeat 150 million pissed off Americans. Kent State? ROTFLMAO! Kent state was a bunch of unarmed, stoned, pansy ass liberal hippies and flower girls fresh out of high school. A second Civil War would consist of a very heavily armed population that would consist of lots of former and current military guerrillas. Kent State? Hell our very best forces were bogged down in one or two cities for MONTHS in Iraq. And those people had incentive to stop. And I never even addressed the 800 pound gorilla in the room - the fact that police officers and military would only do their duty if they knew they were being supported by something that would be there in the morning. Look at Katrina. Even the Police were looting there!! As soon as all hell REALLY broke loose, many police officers would just go home to defend their families. They may even break into a grocery store on the way home to stock up on supplies. THAT my friend is the reality we all face in a second civil war. There would be anarchy for quite some time. Liberals like you with your gung-ho arrogance would quickly find out that you are outgunned and outnumbered. Obama and "his" military would not be there for you like you'd think.

Obama may not be the most loved person in the country now, but to say most of the military would lean towards the Tea Party, which is less popular than he is, shows that it is you and not the liberals who don't have a clue.

And before you decide to accuse, I am neither a liberal or a fan of our president. However, you're living way out in la la land.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm a former Marine with 4 yrs active duty, honorable discharge, good conduct medal and most importantly, a rifle EXPERT badge. I am not afraid of any Marine that want to battle the Tea Party movement, because anyone that does is a traitor in my eyes.

I don't know about the so-called Tea Party movement, but there are a number of sympathizers, extreme right winged factions, and others affiliates of their line of thought who are out there joining militias - some whose aim is disruption and violent overthrow of government, attacks on police, and other forms of domestic terrorism.

So how the fuck you consider any soldier defending our country against that kind of activity makes them traitors, I'd fuckin' like to know.

Last edited: