Mario Lopez and Paul-Gosselaar(who would top or bottom one another or do both)

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since we know they starred three times in Saved By The Bell, Saved By The Bell: The College years, and the Las Vegas T.V movie, which do you believe is more a top or bottom. Regarding their Saved By The Bell characters.

Mark Paul Gosselaar seems more of a bottom because despite his Zack Morris preppie character that would do trouble and whatnot, he seem eager to be a bottom to Mario Lopez's AC Slater. He also seems like the type to take anything up the ass. It wouldn't suprise to know is more a bottom than a top.

Everyone's favorite AC Slater or better yet known as Mario Lopez. Somehow, I could imagine him topping like a champion. Just imagine those muscles(he still looks nice) of his as he fucking Mark...he is almost predetorial a bit. But that's my opinion, but who do you think would bottom or top one another if there was a sex tape. Your choice.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I REALLY saw Mario Lopez several years ago at the Palms taking a leak. Couldn't see the package, sorry folks, but he really did a lot of shaking. I suspect he was shaking out the pee in the foreskin...might be uncirced.

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
Don't think that, just because Mario Lopez is all muscular, that he wouldn't be a bottom. There are masculine bottoms and fem tops, so the stereotypes don't always apply. Considering the rumors about Lopez over the years, it might not be so far from the truth. I don't get that vibe about Gosselar, though. Still, I've always wanted to be the meat in a Slater/Morris sandwich. Still do, actually...

bostonjoe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry, but no one can tell me that Mario Lopez doesn't came off as a TOTAL BOTTOM BOY and yes you can tell he’s not well hung. When he does underwear photos you can clearly tell he’s using a cup or a cock ring to make his package look bigger.

Hollywood makes male actors and models that don’t have a good size package wear one.

Mark Paul strikes me as a Ver/Top. I think he would only bottom for a well hung guy.

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When they started out on SBTB Mario seemed more dominant. Then M-P G just kept growing and growing and Mario seemed more like the "bitch".

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mark Paul-Gosselaar didn't think very much of the show itself, but it helped their popularity though. BTW, that pic of them.....yum......I just had a boner in my pants by looking at Gosselaar's nice abs....