Mario Lopez

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I recently saw a scene from a Saved by the Bell rerun when channel-surfing. From what I've seen, Zack asked Slater on a date to a George Michael concert. (I'm not making that up.) I wonder if they had any idea what they were doing when they wrote that scene. Either way, ya gotta have faith.

Reactions: trackjock13

neuromancer: Dont care whether he is overly hung or not, but he filled the speedo out just fine in the Greg Louganis story film. Very yummy.

Pices2325

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@Apr 8 2005, 04:37 PM
I'd Fuck'em! LOL! Jose'Latinoboy9
[post=298570]Quoted post[/post]​

Me 2!! Maybe we can get together and make it even better ;)

hung_big: He is really sexy!

I could have met him actually, had my friend taken me to a boxing match with, I believe, Tito Santana. There were tons of celebs there, including Mario Lopez. I think I actually have a pic with him, my friend and his brother. My friend is sexy too! :D

tenBIsix: I saw an episode of the male version of "The View" that he was on with Dick Clark and that awful red-head from the Partidge Family. On this episode they all had to wear women's clothing. He had on a tight skirt and there was definately a big BIG bulge under there.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tenBIsix@May 4 2005, 05:35 AM
I saw an episode of the male version of "The View" that he was on with Dick Clark and that awful red-head from the Partidge Family. On this episode they all had to wear women's clothing. He had on a tight skirt and there was definately a big BIG bulge under there.
[post=307760]Quoted post[/post]​

Mario Lopez is sex on a stick. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Reactions: runningcrazy

tenBIsix:
Originally posted by dcwrestlefan+May 3 2005, 09:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dcwrestlefan &#064; May 3 2005, 09:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tenBIsix@May 4 2005, 05:35 AM
I saw an episode of the male version of "The View" that he was on with Dick Clark and that awful red-head from the Partidge Family.  On this episode they all had to wear women&#39;s clothing.  He had on a tight skirt and there was definately a big BIG bulge under there.
[post=307760]Quoted post[/post]​

Mario Lopez is sex on a stick. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
[post=307762]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No shit dude. I&#39;d pay for some of that action. And I&#39;m no freak myself.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I think Saved By The Bell made all the girls and fags drool with Mario Lopez and Mark Paul Gosslear. I&#39;ve heard lots of stories about Mario from only marginally credible sources. This lead me to make my best estimate on his size: average length, slim girth. I looked at the speedo shots until my eyes were red for the outline. Regardless, he&#39;s hot and I love his dimples. Don&#39;t tell the "blowjob in the airport" story, that tired tale has been around for years.

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry...what IS the "blowjob in the airport" story? I&#39;m not a "huge fan" of his, but I do think he&#39;s cute. Certainly is straight though.

Loved the story about his marriage going down the tubes after 10 days because his wife found out he had sex at his bachelor party&#33;

stanh6

Experimental Member
Media
I was on the same flight as Mario, and after the flight arrived in LA, we both headed for the restroom. To his credit, he is used the urinal rather than the toilet, which at the LA airport puts everything in plain view. I think that says a lot about his confidence in his straightness. Of course, I couldn&#39;t help but sneak a peek. He has a perfectly normal and beautiful piece of human anatomy. He shaves down there, which I think is dumb. Knowing how straight he is, seeing "it" was completely non-sexual and I even felt a bit guilty for looking; he was just a guy doing his business. He read the "Sporting News" during the whole flight.

Reactions: sexychoco72

Phat_Matt_9inch

Experimental Member
Media
Trying not to sound tooooo gay...

I saw an episode of "The Other Half" a few years ago where Mario and the guys wore dresses for the entire episode. Mario had on a tight dress and it showed considerable package. Even my brother commented on it and he was 13 or 14 at the time.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by stanh6@Aug 27 2005, 10:59 PM
I was on the same flight as Mario, and after the flight arrived in LA, we both headed for the restroom. To his credit, he is used the urinal rather than the toilet, which at the LA airport puts everything in plain view. I think that says a lot about his confidence in his straightness. Of course, I couldn&#39;t help but sneak a peek. He has a perfectly normal and beautiful piece of human anatomy. He shaves down there, which I think is dumb. Knowing how straight he is, seeing "it" was completely non-sexual and I even felt a bit guilty for looking; he was just a guy doing his business. He read the "Sporting News" during the whole flight.
[post=338605]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm.. a little more than a sneek peek if you could tell he shaved, lucky you. Cut or intact?