Mario Lopez

Bigdoggie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love how nip/tuck is the new queer as folk. pretty damn gay this season with sana lathan and julian,lol,. i was hoping that julian would go a little further with the blonde guy from the young in the restless though,

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The subject and you guys' comments about Mario showing a VPL, sure has me going! That hot ass of his would naturally pull tight the fabric of his pants resulting in an awesome VPL. Wish we knew what type underwear he wears on all that stuff!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
BUT............what about joe lawrence???? he is hot and bald....and his arm muscles are still big.........and i think he has had some gay incounters. nice bulge too. :wink:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hairyman101 said:
BUT............what about joe lawrence???? he is hot and bald....and his arm muscles are still big.........and i think he has had some gay incounters. nice bulge too. :wink:

Now just picture Mario & Joey going at it completely naked and all glistening in sweat....or even better going at it hardcore in the showah :::eek:oooh the fantasy:::

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting nobody has mentioned his recent minor role on The Bold and The Beautiful as Christian Ramirez (a doctor who miraculously brought Felicia Forrester back from the dead... lol)

He sure has matured into a very pretty man, but I do have to say I haven't gotten the impression he's very well hung at all. Still... he provides this lover of Latin men with plenty of eye candy whenever he appears in that role!

iMUY SABOROSO!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
Heh heh...and I know more about Joey Lawrence than I do Mario Lopez. Joey has a big dick. I don't know about Mario.

Joey looked better to me with hair (not a lot but some). Joey definately looks better in jeans, and loves to show it off by waering small pairs, but mario has a better chest, definately one you can snuggle up to (I can't believe I just said that, that was so gay).
:cool:

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Heh heh...and I know more about Joey Lawrence than I do Mario Lopez. Joey has a big dick. I don't know about Mario.

oh my fucking god. please please tell more. joey is from philly - i can drive up there like pretty quick. he needs to grow his hair back tho.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BarebackJack said:
Mario must be the busiest Latino in television (in the US)... he was just on The Bold And The Beautiful again yesterday.

He's so muy sueño!

Did you see that shower scene on Nip.Tuck last night? yowza..........and it was even better when he said "are you checking out my dick?"