Mario Lopez

sexy1234567

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is frightening how this man does not age. His skin looks as good today as it was in 2005 on Nip/Tuck and it looked as good as it was when he was AC Slater in the 90's. I am not seeing any signs of surgery. Either the best genetics of all time, or he is doing something. Even his candids with no makeup, his skin glows.

Kiamo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is frightening how this man does not age. His skin looks as good today as it was in 2005 on Nip/Tuck and it looked as good as it was when he was AC Slater in the 90's. I am not seeing any signs of surgery. Either the best genetics of all time, or he is doing something. Even his candids with no makeup, his skin glows.
Black don't crack, and beige don't age.

Caucasians tend to age like a tub of sour cream in death valley, though.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have not seen them in long time but will see it can find them again.

Thanks, I google searched for him but didn't find much about him... "Mario Sr., worked for the municipality of National City."... Was he an actor, too?

headshot.jpg

^ Is this him? ^

A/B

Last edited:

masshole93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What?... Do you have pics of his dad?

Here's a popular video of Mario working out with his Dad. I don't know how you could pay attention to the Dad though when Mario here is going commando and freeballing for the cameras. I for one was transfixed on his penis flopping around and bouncing all over the place under his gym shorts!

dards44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, I google searched for him but didn't find much about him... "Mario Sr., worked for the municipality of National City."... Was he an actor, too?

headshot.jpg

^ Is this him? ^

A/B

headshot.jpg

^ Is this him? ^

A/B
The ones i saw were full body, he was good looking latin bear.

masshole93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

masshole93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How does that dude make a living?

He keeps himself busy enough hosting Extra and his own radio show. But let's be real, Mario Lopez gets press and stays in the news because he always tips the paparazzi when he is going to be flaunting his body and exercising in minimal clothing!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Another thing I love about Mario is that he conveniently never seems to be wearing underwear when photographed... He knows exactly what he's doing and likes to tease us with the goods! These pics have been posted here before over the years, but I recently discovered that there's a video to go along with them. You can see Mario freeballing in all his glory. Look at that thing swinging back and forth!

Fabric_maker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Black don't crack, and beige don't age.

Caucasians tend to age like a tub of sour cream in death valley, though.
Black don't crack. Beige don't age. And, Asian don't raisin.
They tend to stay youthful looking, without much wrinkling or sagging.