Mario Vasquez Rumor!!!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was listening to Loveline last night on the radio and one of the hosts, Stryker, starts off the show with this rumor/celebrity gossip about former American Idol hopeful Mario Vasquez.

As many people probably know, Mario was chosen to be in the top twelve about two seasons ago. Before the first week with the top 12, Mario suddenly drops out of the competition. Everyone and their momma had some kind of theory as to why he dropped out; from major record contract deals to "secret pasts," but last night the supposed truth dropped.

Apparently, at the Idol top twelve party, an Idol employee caught the attention of Mario in the bathroom...and we all know what happens when gazes catch in the bathroom. Rumor has it that Mario then started rubbing his crotch in front of the guy and walking towards him. The guy allegedly didn't want any part of him, but Mario wasn't having it. The accusee states that Mario forced his way into the stall that he went into and started groping his chest, fondling his nipples and trying to unzip the accusee's pants. The guy broke it off with Mario, finally, and then threatened to tell everyone what happened; hence Mario's premature exit from the competition.

I don't know how much of this is truth and how much of it is exxageration and attention seeking, but it does seem to make sense of Mario looking so ackward while trying to seduce the lead girl in his video that he released early this year.

Reactions: Pnaya

BernieMBF

Experimental Member
Media
I was listening to Loveline last night on the radio and one of the hosts, Stryker, starts off the show with this rumor/celebrity gossip about former American Idol hopeful Mario Vasquez.

As many people probably know, Mario was chosen to be in the top twelve about two seasons ago. Before the first week with the top 12, Mario suddenly drops out of the competition. Everyone and their momma had some kind of theory as to why he dropped out; from major record contract deals to "secret pasts," but last night the supposed truth dropped.

Apparently, at the Idol top twelve party, an Idol employee caught the attention of Mario in the bathroom...and we all know what happens when gazes catch in the bathroom. Rumor has it that Mario then started rubbing his crotch in front of the guy and walking towards him. The guy allegedly didn't want any part of him, but Mario wasn't having it. The accusee states that Mario forced his way into the stall that he went into and started groping his chest, fondling his nipples and trying to unzip the accusee's pants. The guy broke it off with Mario, finally, and then threatened to tell everyone what happened; hence Mario's premature exit from the competition.

I don't know how much of this is truth and how much of it is exxageration and attention seeking, but it does seem to make sense of Mario looking so ackward while trying to seduce the lead girl in his video that he released early this year.
I'd hate to think that was true about Mario. The rumour that he's gay-yeah, I thought that from the very start. I mean-come on! Look at him! He's way too pretty to be straight. But it's quite another thing to suggest that he tried to force himself onto someone. I truly hope that isn't true. I think Mario's a terrific singer, and a gorgeous man. Plus he's from my hometown-da Bronx! I'm sure that, over time, the truth will come out, and he'll be vindicated. It would be great if he'd come out publicly, like Jim Verraros and RJ Hilton. Anyone have some thoughts on what I've said? Please let me know. Thanks.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't watch AmIdol, but the exposure I've been subjected to suggests that almost anything that happens with it is a carefully orchestrated dig for media attention. Whether it happened or not, it's part of the script, I'm sure.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually I thought almost imediately that him and Ryan had a go of it. But that was just wishful thinking.

Pnaya

Superior Member
Media
Apparently he's still closeted (or at least was in the 2010s). I remember some fan tweeted him asking he if he's gay and he said he preferred not to answer.

Anyway I thought he was really cute:

Mario+Vazquez+2006+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+EA_aY7VeYQJl.jpg

mario-vazquez-6.jpg

MV5BMzI2OTUxMzU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjkzNDUz._V1_UY1200_CR109,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I don't watch AmIdol, but the exposure I've been subjected to suggests that almost anything that happens with it is a carefully orchestrated dig for media attention. Whether it happened or not, it's part of the script, I'm sure.

It was not scripted nor used for media attention. Mario was forced to quit the show after the employee complained. Tabloids jumped on it because they never got a real explanation for Mario's suddenly departure from the show unless the salacious story came out. It's always going to get people's attention when they hear about someone on TV masturbating in front of someone.

Here are the details from the lawsuit:

Vazquez allegedly "sexually harassed" Magdaleno Olmos, assistant accountant for Fremantle Media, the company that produces American Idol.

In the lawsuit, Olmos claims "Vazquez stared lasciviously, smiled lasciviously ... and on one occasion followed him into a bathroom ... knocked on the door of the plaintiff's stall and made eye contact through the space in the stall door."

The lawsuit alleges that Vazquez "started to rub his genitals over his pants. Attempting to leave the bathroom, Olmos opened the door of the stall and saw Vazquez standing in front of him with his pants down masturbating."

According to the documents, Vazquez pushed Olmos "further into the stall and continued masturbating with one hand and trying to pull down Olmos' pants with another hand."

Olmos claims that he tried to "cover his body with his hands" but Vazquez touched his "chest and stomach underneath his shirt, and Olmos' "genitals" as Vazquez "attempted to unzip" Olmos' pants.

Vazquez then allegedly asked Olmos "if he wanted oral sex."

In the lawsuit, Olmos claims that as he "managed to get out of the stall, and attempted to leave the bathroom," Vazquez, grabbed his arm "in an effort to stop him." Vazquez continued to call Olmos to come back as Vazquez "stood in the bathroom with his pants still down."