Marital status

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- In limbo

But I don't want anyone else so we'll see what happens. GirlFRIEND has some real issues to sort out. :sad:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just though it would be interesting to find out the marital status of everyone

Single and Looking!

SBF seeks SWM

I am 40/5'8"/155 lbs.

In the interest of being up front and honest I am prone to major depressive episodes, during which I do nothing but sleep, eat, and watch tv for weeks. What kills me is there are some truly psychobitches from hell out there who treat their men like crappola yet they are married. I don't get it...

What I look for in a man:

Smart - Not Mensa but someone I can talk to.
Good Sense of Humor - should appreciate satire and my ascerbic wit
Tall - 5'11" + & average to thick in build. I like a guy with a little bit of a belly.
Physique - I like a man with some meat on his bone and chest hair. If you have recently been described as lanky or skinny I may not be immediately attracted to you physically. I know that I meet few criteria of physical beauty in todays society; so if you meet other criteria I will definetely give you a chance.
Gainfully employed - Not underemployed. He doesn't have to take care of me, but he should be able to take care of himself.
Non-Negotiables: Must be kind, smart, funny, patient, should enjoy & be good at cunnilingus, MUST LOVE classic rock, Springsteen, and the NY Giants, The Jersey Shore, swimming, rollercoasters, seafood, art, skiing, travel (domestic & international) ability to make me feel safe without being a bully.
Car/Truck - Should own or lease a decent automobile. Something in which I am not ashamed to be seen.
Examples of Embarassing vehicles: Pacer, Pinto, 1979 Impala wagon, Datsun B210. He need not drive a Porsche, Ferrari, Hummer, Corvette, or Escalade. I hope I left enough leeway for the average man so that I don't exclude a possibly great guy by being a car snob!
I must admit a fondness for late 60's - early 70's muscle cars.

No Atheists: You have to believe in something. You don't have to be the same faith as me, but I don't want to get any grief when I go to church. (I'm Methodist.)

WARNING: Must be able to handle my PMS bitchiness, intermittent depressive episodes, and my addiction to Italian leather shoes.

FYI - Orgasms are better than Prozac and they are FREE!

I'm 40 , healthy and hopeful, yet realistic. That said, I would like to marry and have kids but am open to adoption.

While at a bar 20 years ago one of my girlfriends told me that my type was Big, Dopey, White Guys (BDWG) . This is not entirely accurate; as I have never been attracted to stupid men.
I don't make them take an iq test; but if a man can't turn on my mind he will never be able to turn on my body. Basically I like average guys. I've never dated a man that others would descibe as hot, hunky, or gorgeous. Though I like to think most have been handsome. :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Approaching 6 years in a happy relationship, illegal in my current state of residence, not recognizable by the country I love (I do love my country, just not my government...)

DC_DEEP,

You should try being a US Senator,apparently you can be openly gay like Barney Frank and it's okay. If you are a good Democrat, you can be Governor of New Jersey. :wink:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very single...never been married...never ingaged...just plain never anything.
No children.
I'm in exactly the same position but I'm not as depressed about it as you seem to be.Don't you enjoy the freedom of being able to do whatever you want whenever you want?
Half of my friends who married young ended up getting divorced.All those guys say they wished they had done the same as me and their marriages were due to peer pressure as much as anything else.
Cheer up Viking,there's a lot to be said for being single. :cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very single...never been married...never ingaged...just plain never anything.
No children.
Definitely looking for a long term relationship...probably won't find one.
Lonely for sure...about ready to give up on ever finding love.

Viking1,

Sheesh Dude! It's a brand new year, you can't be that down already.
Take a coed yoga or pilates class. Try something that takes you out of your comfort zone. You might find you meet someone that makes you comfortable. In lieu of that, I highly recommend therapy and Effexor XR.
If you walk around looking as depressesd as your post sounds, women pick up that vibe and stay away.

Just a thought,
Patsy