(MARK) Abhisit Vejjajiva --- MOST SEXY & HANDSOME MAN IN THAILAND

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by tey_tanothai, Aug 2, 2006.

1. tey_tanothai

tey_tanothai New Member

(MARK) Abhisit Vejjajiva
    --- MOST SEXY & HANDSOME MAN IN THAILAND

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abhisit Vejjajiva or “Mark” was born on the 3rd of August 1964 in Newcastle, England. Abhisit has two sisters, and is the youngest of three children fathered by Athasit Vejjajiva M.D., and Sodsai Vejjajiva M.D. as their mother.
    As a well-rounded person, Abhisit did not only excel academically, but is keen on many sports, particularly football (soccer) being his favorite, a sport he still enjoys to this very day.
    Abhisit is an avid football fan, especially the English Premier League (he is particularly dedicated to Newcastle United FC.) Surprisingly, Mr.Abhisit is also capable of analyzing football matches with great expertise and depth.
    Abhisit obtained a bachelor’s degree with First class honour - (he is only the second of two Thais to have graduated with this distinction) in Philosophy, Politics and Economics and a Master’s degree in Economics, both from Oxford University. He also obtained a bachelor’s degree in law from Ramkamhaeng University in 1990. At Oxford he was always actively engaged in the university’s extra-curricular activities and was elected President of St.John’s College Junior Common Room. Nevertheless, while studying abroad, he had always found time to pursue his passion for Thai politics by following news updates.
    At the age of 27, Abhisit entered politics. Ever since his first step into the political arena, Abhisit has dedicated his time and interest to the pursuit of his dream, the dream of being part of a process that would transform the Thai political system for the better. Fortunately, Abhisit’s commitment to the Thai political future does not only serve his personal aspiration, but also the interest of Thai society as a whole.
    [​IMG]

[SIZE=+1]Reply # 15 [/SIZE]Author: kon
    Date: 18 Mar 2546 09:38

Abhisit very sexy .i saw him at Emporiem he such a hunk man

[SIZE=+1] Reply # 14 [/SIZE]Author: Jenny
    Date: 15 Jan 2546 18:39

Ahbishit is really really very handsome and i like him so much ... even if he is married with children, i still wanna surrender my body to him.

2. snobbes

Gold Member

I'd go for rock star BIRD instead, anyway chock dee

3. tey_tanothai

tey_tanothai New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted