Mark And Julia

Stories are often told by one character, which can limit the thoughts that are expressed by others. Here’s the story of Mark and Julia, told from both points-of-view of two different people – Mark and Julia, two 18-year-old high school seniors. Use of the names and/or circumstances are purely mine, and any similarities to readers or anyone who the readers may know is purely coincidental. I’ve only done this once before. The first installment sets the stage for what is to come. Please post reader feedback, it is a real help. Here goes…

MARK

“Hey, great news,” my mom started. “You’re dad got a call from his friend Craig that a family backed out of their weekend at the hotel that they’re going to. It is paid in full, and we can have it for free.”

Great. My friends are heading to the beach for Spring Break, and I am going to a hotel with my parents and their friends. Live sucks.

Craig Belson was a guy that my dad knew from college. While my dad worked hard every day and earned a decent amount of money, Craig was the guy who constantly stepped in shit. According to my dad, he was always in the right place at the right time. He somehow made a deal in college that allowed him to sell laptops to students for far less than the major stores. Dad said that he made out well. Craig was featured in some magazine about college entrepreneurs. Some business leader read about him, and Craig got a great job right of college. Dad wasted no detail as we drove up to the hotel about how Craig was ahead of every trend, invested wisely and was now very wealthy.

“Remember the Belson’s daughter, Julia,” my mother asked. “She’ll be there too.”

Great. Last time I saw Julia a few years ago she was a stuck-up, snotty brat. Our families spent Thanksgiving weekend together, and she barely looked at me, no less say a word.”

I felt for my dad, who got a job with a major company in their accounting department. He spent is career pushing paper, doing spreadsheets and projections that made other people money. He never rose from mid-level management. I always guessed that he made a decent living but would never be a leader in the company. Meanwhile, I was an 18-year-old, headed for college with nothing but college loans and debt in my future.

We got to the hotel, pulling up in the big circular driveway. To illustrate our families, we saw Craig, his wife and Julia emerge from their Mercedes SUV as we rolled up in our 2009 Dodge Caravan.

The parents said hello to each other and then my mom turned to Julia, who barely noticed that my mom had said a word to her as she listened to music on her headphones. “Julia,” take off your headphones and say hello,” said her dad.

“Yeah, hi,” she said dismissively to my parents. They were better than I am I guess. She didn’t acknowledge that I was there.

As I watched this all unfold, I wondered what was under all those baggy clothes. I was, after all, an 18-year-old guy.

This is going to be a long weekend.

The parents agreed to check in and meet in the lobby for a drink before heading into dinner. Looking around, my dad said, “I am glad this is all-inclusive.” Not exactly suave.

I suffered through dinner, as Craig retold his story about how became so successful, how he met his wife, Laura and they fell in love. Julia did catch my eye once, as she shot her dad this look of annoyance at his story. After his half-hour monologue, he finally asked my dad how things were with him.

Dad gave his typical limp-dick answer about how life is a struggle, about how he got a small raise, his first in three years and about how he worried that the minivan needed tires and that I was on my own for college. All of this was true, but there was no reason to lay it out after Craig’s tale of success.

Note to self. Don’t lie, but there’s no need to tell the whole truth.

Julia sat across from me, texting with her friends. The conversation was good, I guess, because I would see an occasional smile or smirk as she typed back-and-forth. As I was watching, she suddenly gasped, turned her phone over and left it on the table.

Thankfully, dinner was over soon enough as we headed back to our rooms.

Not wanting to spend the evening in the room with my parents, I checked the hotel schedule and decided to take a swim in the indoor pool. “I’ll be back after 10,” I offered as I went into the bathroom to change into my bathing suit.

Thinking about the night, I kept going back to Julia, how dismissive she was, and what was on the text that shocked her so much. Most of all, I was thinking that she must be hiding some disappointing body under all those clothes.

JULIA

“The Hargraves had to cancel our week at the resort this year, so dad has asked Marty Williams and his family to join us this year,” my mom said casually as I was getting ready to leave for school.

“That really sucks. I really like spending time with the Hargraves, and since I will be away at college next year, I don’t know if we will get the chance to do this again.”

My mom bought my line about disappointment. What really disappointed me was that I wouldn’t see their son Chad. Oh, Chad…. He was the captain of the soccer team, homecoming king and was headed to Yale next year. And he was hot.

Instead, we were going with the Williams. Tony was a friend of my dad’s. Unlike most of my dad’s other friends, Tony and his family were always a step behind. I don’t know what Tony, or his wife did for a living, but they didn’t have the success that my dad had. Tony was had some mid-level, go nowhere job while my dad was always moving forward, on the cutting edge of whatever was hot. Dad surprised me with a Jeep for my 18th birthday, and unlike a few of my friends, I had no need to apply for loans for college.

“Remember the Williams’s son, Mark,” mom asked. “He’ll be there too.

Fantastic. Instead of Chad, the hot captain of the soccer team and homecoming king, I get stuck with Mark. I bet he is on the debate team or plays chess. This suck.

We pulled up to the resort in my mom’s new Mercedes SUV and were followed an old minivan. “Oh, the Williams are here, oh joy” I said as I climbed out of the new car. Mark was unloading bags from the back of their car as my dad asked the valet to take care of our stuff.

Our parents greeted other and then Mrs. Williams turned to me say hello, as if I cared about her or spending time with their family. “Julia,” take off your headphones and say hello,” said my dad.

“Yeah, hi,” she said dismissively to the Williams. I hardly noticed their son, as he was unpacking the bags. Doesn’t he know what a valet is? Jeez.

When he did come out from behind the minivan, I noticed that he was decent looking. No Chad, but he was ok, I guess.

My dad suggested that they check in and meet in the lobby for a drink before heading into dinner. Looking around, Mr. Williams said, “I am glad this is all-inclusive.” What a douche.

Dinner sucked. Dad retold his story about how became so successful for the millionth time, how he met mom and they fell in love. I noticed Mark once, as I shot my dad a look as he told this story. After blabbing on and on, he finally asked Mr. Williams how things were with him.

Marty hardly knew how to answer. I actually felt bad for the guy when he bragged about his small raise, and about how he worried that the minivan needed tires and that I Mark was on his own for college.

I sat a dinner texting my friends My friends were giving great responses when I told them about dinner and being with Mark and his family. Then I got a text from Chad. “Wish I was there,” with a picture of his cock and balls. I gasped and turned my phone over as I blushed. Mark noticed.

Once dinner was over, I told the group that I wanted to go back to my room. Truth was that I wanted a better look at Chad’s text. At 18, I didn’t have much experience with naked men, so I wanted to check out the text.

After staring at the picture, I decided to cool myself off with a quick swim. Checking the schedule, I saw that they pool was opened for another few hours. My parents were in the room next door and would know or care where I went in the resort, so I put on my bathing suit and clothes to get to the pool and was on my way.

JULIA

When I opened the door to the indoor pool, I felt the blast of hot, sticky air hit me. Suddenly my clothes were hot and sticky as I headed for the locker room. After removing my sweats and sneakers, I entered the pool area and caught Mark as he was diving in. Luckily, he didn’t see me, as I watched him swim a lap of crawl before doing turning back in my direction. I watched, transfixed, as he switched to the butterfly stroke. The butterfly isn’t easy if done correctly, but Mark powered through the lap.

I guess he had a long day too because he quit after just a few laps. Hoisting himself out of the pool, I could see his muscular shoulders and upper arms as he exited the pool. Following my gaze downward as he walked across the pool deck, I could see his strong back muscles arms, and legs as he headed for the hot tub. And his ass, oh, his ass.

I hadn’t seen Mark since he was 15 or 16, and he had really changed for the better.

I went back into the locker area and dressed again to cover myself before walking out. Passing the hot tub, I got another view of Mark’s well-developed chest as he lay back with his eyes closed.

It was lucky that I had not gotten to the pool first. I had three days to avoid Mark before heading home, and I was going to do my best to keep myself hidden from his gaze.

My clothes were off as the door closed to my room. My first step was to go through my bag to find “Charlie.”

Charlie had become by best friend in the last year or two. My friend and I ordered our vibrators online together. I had named mine Charlie, and she had named hers was Max…. which made it easy for us to refer to our toys without talking about vibrators. My mom actually thinks that I have a friend from school named Charlie!

So here I was in my room, with my phone in one hand, Charlie in the other, and thoughts of Chad’s and Mark in my mind. I remembered that Chad’s penis seemed big at the time, but his was the first that I saw, so I had no comparison. I fooled around with a few guys in the last year and discovered a big variation in size and ability. Of the few boys that I hooked up with, I usually found one or the other. Either the guy was a pro pussy eater, reading my every move, or had a big cock and no ability.

I lay back in my bed, playing gently with my soft, pink nipples as they became hard pebbles. Twisting the nipples between my pressing fingers gave me deep pleasure. If I tried for enough time, I could actually orgasm from nipple play alone. Tonight was different. I had a deep urge, started by Chad’s picture, and finished by Mark’s body. Charlie’s soft hum was welcoming as I trailed him between my tits as he headed for my dampening pussy. Flicking past my pebble-like clit, I stuck just the tip inside of myself as I urgently stroked my breasts and clit.

The first wave was building…. It was going to be a good night.

MARK

Diving into the water, I felt as if I washed off the odd dinner that had just ended. The odd vibe between the adults, and the weirdness of Julia. Julia… is that her at the further end of the pool? My swimming instinct took over as the thought left my brain. Ending my first lap, I hit the wall, did a flip turn, and headed back using the butterfly stroke.

I was done after just a few laps, so I hoisted myself out of the pool and hit the hot tub. After closing my eyes for a bit, I looked around. No Julia. I must have been seeing things.

I closed my eyes again before feeling the wave and splash of water indicating that someone else had joined me. I opened my eyes to see a young woman with an older man.

During our short chat, I learned that the woman’s name was Simone, and that her father James was taking her away for the weekend. James and his wife had divorced several years ago, and the dad and daughter continued the traditional weekend away, even though Simone was now 22 and out of college. As the group talked, I pulled himself out of the hot tub because it was getting a bit hot for him.

Simone thought, yeah, it’s hot and Mark is making it hotter.”

The three of us were busy in a conversation about careers and college when I felt a hand brush up against my leg. James was seated to my left, so he knew it was Simone. Oops,” I said out loud.

When I felt the second brush he looked at Simone, who smiled as she left her hand on my leg. Despite the heat of the room and the dad just inches away, my 18-year-old cock jumped to attention. As it snaked down his leg, gently moving Simone’s hand. All was not lost as she smiled back at I and her dad sitting just on the other side of him.

Simone’s hand travelled across my bathing suit as James talked about the local hiking trails in the along with a few wineries that they’d been talking about.

“I am only 18,” I said to both of them. “I can’t get into a winery.”

James changed the subject, talking about a spot where he and Simone had stopped for lunch on the way to the resort.

I could only manage to half-listen to his description of what he had for lunch as Simone pulled on the string of My bathing suit. Once untied, Simone reached inside the suit, pulling My swollen cock up against his torso. Rubbing just two fingers against the My shaft, just under his enlarged mushroom cock head, Simone got the juices flowing.

I managed to keep up with the conversation, giving the appropriate one-word comment… “Yeah, uh-huh, interesting, cool” as his cock massage continued. Finally, James said “I’m turning into a prune, so I’m getting out.” Reminding his daughter that her key card was near her towel, he got up to leave the hot tub as Simone wrapped her hand around my swollen staff.

“Good night, daddy” said Simone as he climbed out of the tub. “Can you set the timer, so the bubbles don’t turn off?”

The teasing continued as they watched James dry off before putting on his shirt and heading out of the pool area. Glancing at the clock, I saw we they had 20 minutes before the pool closed. We watched as James walked across the pool deck. As soon as the door closed and we were alone, Simone turned to kiss me. As her tongue darted into my mouth, she backed off. “Sit up for a second.”

I followed the direction and Simone pulled my suit down to my ankles, followed by a two-handed pull on my cock. Simone’s hand moved lower as she massaged my balls. I then moved my hand between Simone’s legs. Pulling them apart slightly, I tried to move her suit aside so I could touch her.

“No, this time is for you.”

I sat back and enjoyed the Simone’s magical movements under the water for a few minutes before erupting in orgasm, sending shot after shot of cum into the hot chlorinated water. When my orgasm subsided, I moved to kiss Simone again. “Quick, we have ten minutes left,” I offered as I pulled up my suit and led her to the men’s locker room.

We entered the locker room and headed for the showers. I turned on a shower head and kissed Simone deeply as the water got hot. I then pulled her under the warm water as he pulled her shoulder straps down, continuing until it was now Simone’s bathing suit that was on the floor. Moving my hand between her legs, I pinned her against the wall of the shower as I found her clit, before putting a finger deep within her. Using this method that I’d perfected at his young age of 18, I quickly aroused her. As Simone started to moan, I moved to kiss her neck as he trailed down until he was fondling and teasing her nipple with my tongue and mouth.

Simone’s arousal came suddenly as she started to scream. Her sounds reverberated around the tiled bathroom for just a second until I covered her mouth with mine. Simone crashed from one orgasm to the next as she rode the arousal. She was on her third when a voice from outside yelled “Closing in five minutes.”

Pulling her suit up quickly, she said “I was going to say that you owe me one. Actually, I now owe you two.” She gave me a quick peck on the lips before thanking me for a great evening. “Mark, if you are this good at 18, I can only imagine what you will do for women in the future.”

With that, she was gone.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're mixing pronouns ("I felt", "he looked" in the same sentence without a transition) as though you'd re-written without re-editing. Other than that, a good story so far.

You're mixing pronouns ("I felt", "he looked" in the same sentence without a transition) as though you'd re-written without re-editing. Other than that, a good story so far.

Thanks... I tried to clean it up. Too bad there's no edit feature on here.

Reactions: 1760

JULIA

I woke up and found a text from my friend who named her vibrator Max when I got Charlie. Roni and I had been friends since elementary school together.

“So, how’s it going?”

I answered…

“The weekend doesn’t suck completely. “I hadn’t seen Mark in a few years, and he’s not ugly anymore.”

“NICE. Still a dork?”

“Not sure yet. I saw him at the pool. Nice body. I came back to my room and had a date with Charlie. Poor guy worked overtime.”

“Sorry that Max and I are not there to join you. GTG, LMK how it goes today.”

I headed down to meet the group for brunch. Instead of sitting at the across from Mark, I grabbed a seat right between him and my mother. Mark was dressed in jeans and an untucked button-down shirt that hinted at the muscles in his chest. I would say that he was being subtle, but since he had no idea that I saw him at the pool the night before, I don’t think he was playing a cat-and-mouse game with me.

Our dads were back from an early round of golf. Of course, my dad won and shared his victory with everyone at the table. The afternoon plan for the parents was a winery tour. Mark asked me if I wanted to go into town to walk around for a while.

“Sure,” I said. This would be interesting. The plan was to meet at the valet station so we could head out together. I don’t know a thing about cars, but I know a shit box when I see one. Score one for Mark for recognizing that his car was embarrassing and admitting it to me.

We spent some time walking around the cute tourist trap town. “Can we stop here,” I asked as I entered the clothing store without waiting for an answer.

I looked at a bunch of clothes while Mark was on his phone. He barely looked at me. “I need your opinion,” I said as I moved in closer to him. I came out in a big shirt that just hinted at the slope of my chest.

Mark looked quickly, “yeah, it looks good.” Was he even paying attention to me?

After buying the shirt and a few others, we continued down the street. “Come here,” I said. Again, not waiting for an answer, I dragged him into a men’s store. “Put your phone down.”

I pulled out a few shirts for him to try on, and followed him into the dressing room. Mark took his shirt off and I stood in awe. He was even hotter up-close than he was when we were at the pool.

The third shirt that he tried was perfect, accenting the strong pecs and upper arms. I moved up close, touching his arm. “This looks hot on you,” I said as I traced my hand down his pecs to the waist of his jeans. Glancing down, I saw a huge bulge in his pants.

Now I was feeling hot.

“I am buying this for you,” I announced.

“You can’t,” he said as he looked at the price tag. Apparently, he couldn’t buy it either.

“When’s your birthday?”

“Not til May. May 15th.”

“Consider it an early birthday present. Or a late one. Sorry I didn’t get this for you last year.”

After some argument, I paid for the shirt and walked down the street. We had a normal conversation about normal stuff.

No flirting on his part.

Damn it!

MARK

I awoke at 7:00 and went for a run. I kept reviewing the scene with me and Simone from the night before. It was totally insane, like out of a porn clip.

I was hot and sweaty, and needed a shower before our families met for brunch. The elevator door opened on the floor where I was staying with my parents, and Simone was standing there with her dad. Their bags were packed and they were leaving.

“Hi, we met at the pool last night,” I said, trying to hide our activities from her dad.

“Yes, I remember,” she replied with a glimmer in her eye. I could feel the heat between us.

“I am headed home,” she said. “Nice meeting you.”

I wished her and her dad a safe trip, and she was gone. There goes that opportunity.

I showered, dressed and met the Belsons for brunch as planned. Julia was there, wearing what looked like an expensive tent that again hid her body. No headphones this time, I guess that was a plus. Instead of being at the further end of the table, we sat next to each other and made small talk during the meal.

Our dads had retuned from an early morning golf game. “My game has really improved with the coach that I am using. Marty, you should try some coaching, or at least check out some pointers on golf.com or YouTube. Winning is fun. I am starving. Let’s eat.”

Asshole.

Our parents planned a winery tour. Of course, Craig mentioned that he was paying.

Asshole.

“I don’t want to sit around the hotel all day,” started Julia. “Let’s go look that the town that we passed on the way in.” With nothing else planned, I agreed to meet her at the valet stand for our ride into town. I am not really a status guy, but I saw the look on Julia’s face when she got into our old minivan. It’s no Mercedes, but it gets us where we want to go.

Yeah, it was a shit box.

We were walking around town when Julia insisted on going into some fancy clothing store. Oh great, clothes shopping. Just shoot me now. She spent about a half-hour trying on all kinds of stuff, making a small pile of what she wanted to buy.

I was texting with some friends when Julia grabbed my phone. “I need your opinion,” she said as she moved in closer to me. Julia came out in a big shirt. Although the bottom was loose, the top followed the tops of her tits. Not bad. I wondered what else was under there.

“Yeah, it looks good,” I said, barely paying attention to her.

After buying the shirt and a few others, we walked down the street. “Come here,” she said. Again, not waiting for an answer, she dragged him into a men’s store. More shopping? Please.

She pulled out a few shirts for me to try on. I was surprised when she followed me into dressing room. Now it was my turn to shock Julia. Swimming, running and working out had changed my look since the last time we saw each other. I took my shirt off and she stared at me.

Julia liked the third shirt that he tried. “Perfect,” she said as she moved closer to me. As she touched my arm she said, “This looks hot on you,” as she moved her hand from my shoulder to my pecs and then to the waist of my jeans.

I was hard as a rock, and I caught Julia staring at the bulge in my pants. Looking down, I could see the outline of my wide mushroom head pressed against my jeans. This was really embarrassing.

“I am buying this for you,” was all she said as she moved back

“You can’t,” I said. I looked at the price tag, and my face gave away that this was way more than I would usually spend.

“When’s your birthday,” she asked.

“Not till May. May 15th.”

“Consider it an early birthday present. Or a late one. Sorry I didn’t get this for you last year.”

After some argument, she paid for the shirt and walked down the street. We actually had a normal conversation. I kept going back to the dressing room, her hand my chest, and my cock bulge as I wondered what was under those loose clothes that she wore.

Was she flirting with me?

Damn it!

JULIA

My phone pinged on the way back to the resort.

Hey. Just checking in to see how it’s going with your new boyfriend

STFU, he’s not a bf.

So what’s going on? Has he made a move? Flirted at all?

We went to this small town near the resort and I bought a shirt, then bought one for him

Sounds like a snoozer to me.

IDK, I touched his chest while he tried on clothes. Washboard abs and a nice bulge in his pants.

Will get back to you on that ltr.

Go for it! It’s only one weekend. You know that he’s not in your league. Have some fun for the weekend. Who will know? Maybe he has that huge cock that you’ve been dreaming of.

I wouldn’t bet on it. Could be. Maybe he’s not a total loser. We’re back at the resort. I’ll call you from my room.

“It was great spending the afternoon with you,” Mark said as we pulled up to the valet.

“Yeah, it was nice spending time with you,” I said dismissively. I didn’t want to give in too much, or at least too fast.

He got out of the car as the bellman opened my door. “And there’s another $20 in it for you if you leave it up front.” The valet shot a knowing glance as he looked at the BMWs, Rolls and two Ferraris near the valet station. “Ya can’t blame a guy for trying,” Mark said as he laughed along with the guy who parked the cars.

“Some advice,” I offered. “Forget the $20. Here, I will kick in, make it $50.” I know it’s a small thing, but never settle and make yourself the punchline of a joke.” Here,” I said as I handed the guy $50. “My boyfriend wasn’t kidding.”

“Yes ma’am,” said the young kid as he backed the Dodge between two high-end cars.

I took Mark’s hand and walked into the lobby. We laughed as we got into the elevator.

“Talk about settling,” Mark offered, “Why do you put up such a front? You’re really nice and fun to be with. You might want to take those walls down sometimes.”

I stood there in shock as Mark got off on his floor and I rode up three floors to my room.

Once I settled in, I pinged Roni and told her the story.

Interesting. You challenged him to have some balls and he showed you. How does that make you feel?

Feels like I need a talk with Charlie. The whole thing got me horny for some reason. Do you and Max want to join us?

My phone rang a second later, and Roni was in her bedroom on video. I saw her turn around as she reached into her nightstand drawer for Max. God, she had a great ass.

After propping the phone up with pillows and towels from the bathroom, I disappeared from the camera view as I stripped off my clothes. Roni was one of the few people who I let see me naked.

Coming back into view, I saw Roni on her bed. She was tweaking her the small nipples that topped her little boobs. What she lacked in size, she made up for in sensitivity. Roni always wore a bra because the friction of her shirts would get her soaking wet. She had learned that lesson years ago.

She kept her full bush trimmed neatly, but not never shaved completely. Between her legs, I could see the small nub of a clit as she turned Max on to the slowest speed and started to moan as soon as the vibe hit in her in the right place.

I joined her on my bed as we played together, changing speeds of our vibrators in sync as if we rehearsed our moves ahead of time. Roni came first, as she always did. She seemed to be plugged in all the time, a walking orgasm of sorts. Although it was more fun in person, I loved watching her make love to herself. She was so confident, so sure of herself that her movements were fluid, as if she knew every millimeter of her body.

I, on the other hand am a bit awkward. I’ve never really been as comfortable in my skin. Sure, I can orgasm as well as any other woman… after years of practice, I should know how to do that! Charlie hit the right spot as I could feel the tension grow. It hurt so good as I let myself go as my fingers were soaked with my wetness. This was like no other orgasm before. Instead of stopping as I usually do, I kept going, leaving Charlie on the bed as I used my fingers in my pussy as I teased my clit. The wetness was so complete that I slipped a finger into my tight asshole, something that I had never done before. It was then that the mother of all orgasms hit. I screamed as my sight went white for a moment.

“HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU OK?” I heard from the distance. Roni saw me pass out on live feed. I don’t know what had come over me.

“Yeah, I am fine,” I said as I suddenly felt drunk and stoned at the same time. The feeling stayed for a few moments before subsiding.

I jumped when the phone rang in my room. Could people in the hall hear me? It was my mom from the adjoining room. Shit. “Let me in, Jules.” I quickly hid my toys and signed off with Roni before opening the door.

“I knew this would happen,” started my mother.

“Please mom, no lectures.”

“No, it is a good thing. These reactions run in the family. It seems that, let me say, sensitivity, runs in the women of our family.”

Not wanting to think about how mom knew this about other family members, I reminded her that dinner was in a half-hour and I had to shower. Looking at the soaked bed I made a note to call housekeeping before leaving for dinner.

Dinner was a disaster. I showed up a few minutes late and sat next to Mark.

I told the group how I bought a shirt for Mark, and how we joked about his car at the valet station. I then went on to repeat how I told Mark not to settle or be the punchline for anyone else’s jokes.

It all went downhill from there.

Mark started to lecture me. He sounded like my mother. He told me to “take down the front, change my attitude and get the stick out of my ass. And then he told me to get rid of my “circus tent clothes.”

I asked if all he cared about was my body, typical 18-year-old BOY.

His answer surprised me. “I don’t care about your body.” He talked about the attitude that I show, saying that I don’t claim not to give a rat’s ass about anyone but myself. What really got me is that it was a real turn-off because he claims to know that I do care about people.

I lost it, yelling “Fuck you,” at the top of my lungs. I was so loud that all conversation stopped as guests and servers turned toward our table.

I wanted to die on the spot, so I got up and left.

I hated the asshole. I knew me for less than two days, yet he read me and figured me out from the start.

MARK

Julia’s phone pinged, breaking the awkward quiet on the ride back to the hotel.

I could see that she was enjoying the conversation with whomever she was talking to.

“Tell them I said hello,” I offered, which was met with a nasty look as she continued to text. It was clearly a friend and not our parents.

“It was great spending the afternoon with you,” I offered as we pulled up to the valet.

“Yeah, it was nice spending time with you,” she said, as if on auto-answer.

I got out of the car as the bellman opened my door. “And there’s another $20 in it for you if you leave it up front.” The valet shot a knowing glance as he looked at the BMWs, Rolls and two Ferraris near the valet station. “Ya can’t blame a guy for trying,” I said as the guy who parked the cars started to laugh.

“Some advice,” Julia said. “Forget the $20. Here, I will kick in, make it $50.” I know it’s a small thing, but never settle and make yourself the punchline of a joke.” Here,” she said as I handed the guy $50. “My boyfriend wasn’t kidding.”

“Yes ma’am,” said the young kid as he backed the Dodge between two high-end cars. I had to admit that it looked awkward between a Ferrari and Tesla SUV.

Julia took my hand and walked into the lobby. We laughed as we got into the elevator.

“Talk about settling,” I said. “Why do you put up such a front? You’re really nice and fun to be with. You might want to take those walls down sometimes.”

I was surprised that I had just said that, but it was out there as I got off on my floor. The doors closed behind me as Julia rode up to her room on the higher floor. Could this be any more obvious?

Knocking before going into the room that I shared with my parents, I put the key card in the door and entered.

I wondered why Julia hid. She hid her personality behind the aloof, yet icy show that she put on for the world. She wore headphones all the time, and her clothes were like circus tents. Who knew what was being hidden? She’s just way too wound up.

I couldn’t be bothered thinking of this anymore as I took a shower before dinner.

When our parents asked about our day, Julia told them that she bought the shirt I was wearing as a gift. She went on to tell the story about having the valet add the Dodge to the front line of cars.

“I noticed that when we came in. I did look odd,” said Craig with a chuckle. “I didn’t realize that was your car.”

Confidently, Julia told the group that she told me never to settle or be the punchline of people’s jokes.”

“And I told Julia to take down the front, change her attitude and get the stick out of her ass. Continuing, I said “and get rid of those circus tent clothes.”

“So all you care about is my body,” she seethed at me.

“I could care less about your body. The attitude that you show that you try not to give a rats-ass about anyone but yourself is a real turn-off, especially when I know that it’s not true.”

“Fuck you,” she screamed. She was so loud that the entire dining room stopped and turned toward our table.

Julia got up and left the room.

Score one for the Mark the Stud.

D

deleted817802

Off to a great start, thanks for sharing this with us!

MARK

After a night of getting shit from my parents and evil looks from Craig Belson, I was ready for a run to reduce the tension in my life. I was ready for my morning run when Laura Belson caught me as a grabbed a protein bar from the morning buffet.

“Beautiful resort,” she said as if nothing happened the night before.

“Yeah, it is nice. Thanks for inviting us to join you for the weekend, Mrs. Belson.”

“It is our pleasure, and please, call me Laura.”

“I’m headed out for a run, can we catch up later,” I asked as I tried to get myself out of this awkward conversation.

“Actually, I am going out too. I was a runner but had to stop due to bad knees. Would you mind walking this morning instead of running?”

Seeing no choice, I agreed as the two of us left the hotel. Glancing to the left, I saw the Dodge minivan sitting there, and laughed to myself.

The weather was perfect. Skies were clear, and it was just cool enough to not break a sweat.

“Craig and your dad are off golfing again this morning,” Laura said, again ignoring the subject that weighed on me.

“Laura, I have to apologize for last night.” There, I said it. It was out in the open. “Please let Mr. Belson, um, Craig know that I am sorry.”

“It was definitely one of our most interesting meals,” she replied with a chuckle.

“Anyway, I am sorry to you and Craig.”

“And not to Julia?”

“My opinion hasn’t changed. I may have been a bit overboard, but what I said was all true. My parents said that I was out of line, that any issues with Julia should be handled by you and Craig. They’re not wrong.”

“But,” she started, “she is a stuck-up bitch at times.” I was shocked. “She gets that from Craig. He thinks his shit doesn’t stink, that he is above it all and above others. He is a really nice guy when you get to know him, but he can be a real asshole too.”

I didn’t know what to say, so we continued our walk. As I said, it was a beautiful morning, so I paid attention to the nature around me.

Oh, yeah. And Laura’s ass. It was a work of art.

I had to guess that Laura was in her 40s, but she looked great. She had short brown hair, was about 5’6 or so and had a nice body… and an amazing ass. As an 18-year-old, I had mainly concentrated on tits, but I had started noticing asses lately. Asses and legs, and Laura had a great set of both.

We continued on our walk, talking about anything but our families and last night. She was really cool. More like a friend than a friend’s mom. The temperature warmed up, so I took off my jacket, tying it around my waist. Laura followed my lead, but she held her jacket allowing me to continue to look at her butt.

We started talking about growing up, and Laura told me some funny stories about herself as a kid. I told her one story about something weird that I did as a kid and she brushed my upper arm as she laughed. “You’re a funny guy,” Mark, she said as her hand lingered.

When we got back to the hotel, I invited Laura to join me for some orange juice that was offered in the lobby.

“Thanks, but I have to stretch after my walks, so I am heading upstairs. Why not join me? I can order room service.”

Being the inexperienced kid that I was, I took her up on the offer. Soon we were in their suite, which had a living room and small kitchen. While my room overlooked the parking lot, theirs overlooked the pool and mountains in the background.

Laura ordered room service before meeting me on the patio. Her jacket was gone, and I got a good look at how beautiful she was. “Your orange juice will be here in a minute, sir,” she said as she again touched my arm. I am going to stretch.

I heard a knock at the door and let the guy in to leave the tray on the table. Signing some scribble, I added what I thought was a generous tip and the guy was gone.

I went looking for Laura, knocking on the door to her bedroom. “Food is here.”

“Come in for a minute, I could use your help.”

I opened the door to find Laura on the floor. She was wearing Lycra stretch shorts and a tee-shirt and was sitting on the floor, grabbing her toes as she leaned over.

“Push on my shoulders gently.”

Going around behind her, I followed her direction and heard a crack in her joints. “Perfect, now your turn, she said.”

“But I’ve never…”

“Go ahead, it feels great.”

I lay on the floor with my legs out and my arms supporting my torso. Laura got up and turned around, leaving her wonderful ass oh so close to my face. Just lean back, I thought. Instead, she went behind my back and pushed gently as my body cracked as hers did. “Yeah, that is good.”

Sitting on the couch with our food, Laura said “I have to ask, and please feel free to say no if you want to…”

Anything I thought I would do anything now.

“Can you take off your shirt? I saw you in the shirt that you were wearing last night, and I have been curious to see how you look without it.”

Nervously, I removed my shirt and sat back down.

Laura’s hand gently touched my arm and traveled down past my pecs to my hard abs, just as Julia had done yesterday. Of course, I had the same reaction and Laura noticed.

“Oh my,” she said in a playful, obviously fake voice, “Is all this because of me?”

I looked down and we could both see the outline of my cockhead against my running shorts.

“I guess it…” I squawked as she untied my shorts.

“Is” I said as she freed my cock from my shorts.

“Nice to know that I still can stiffen the men,” she said as she cupped my balls.

“I’ve seen you watching my ass all morning. How about a closer look?”

Laura stood and pulled her shorts off as she turned around.

“Any man who didn’t love this would be a fool,” I said as I touched her before moving my hands away.

“Is that ok?”

“Sure,” she replied as she turned toward me.

Again, I found myself at eye-level, this time with her smoothly shaven pussy.

Laura leaned over, taking my cock into her hand. “You are a big boy! How big is it? And don’t tell me that you don’t know. Every guy measures.”

“Uh, about 8 inches.”

“MMMmmmm, she said as she took my fat mushroom head into her mouth. This was pure heaven. Pushing me back onto the couch, she moved downward, licking, and sucking my balls before kissing the shaft all the way up, before talking my engorged head into her mouth once again. Her mouth was so warm and inviting, and her tongue did magic against me. This was happening too fast, so I pulled away.

Taking her hand, I led her into the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed, crawling between her legs. Kissing my way from her knees to her thighs, and then finally to her beautiful pussy. I had never seen pussy lips like hers. Hey, I was 18, how many had I seen in real life?

Diving in, I used my tongue to nibble on her lips and before flattening her enlarged clit against her body and sucking it like a tiny cock. Her reaction was loud. Very loud, so I backed off.

Laura went back to my cock, getting it all wet before turning around. “Let me show you the ass that you’ve been craving all morning. Backing against me, she caught my cock between her round ass cheeks. Moving back and forth, she stroked me with her ass. It was almost like a tit-fuck that I had seen when watching porn, but it was oh, so warm. Laura got into a rhythm as my excitement grew.

“Oh, I have to take this monster once,” she said as she moved forward before grasping my cock with her pussy and sitting down. “Oh, man. So big. So full. So tight,” she said before backing off and grasping me once again with her ass. Moving back and forth rapidly, I felt my load build. Trying to prolong the pleasure of the moment wasn’t easy as I watched her ass milk my penis.

Laura knew the precise moment and backed off, swung around, and took me back into her mouth as I erupted, shot after shot going down her throat.

We heard the key card in the door as it ended. “Morning hon” said Craig.

I quickly ran into the living room, grabbed my clothes and sneakers, and ducked into the kitchen.

Laura followed. “Good morning, hope you had a good game.”

“That fucker beat me, can you imagine that?”

Glancing at the food on the tray, Laura said “I ordered a few things for you to have before lunch.” Laura picked up the glass of half-empty orange juice and downed it, leaving her full glass for Craig.

Craig took the glass and headed for the bedroom. “Shower time, care to join me?”

Being the ballbuster that Laura was, she agreed, and started making out with him in the living room. I had to imagine that at least a bit of my cum lingered as they kissed. She removed his shirt and her own.

Hmmm, nice tits I thought having not seen them earlier.

She then took his golf shorts off, taking his cock into her mouth.

“Let’s go shower,” she said. On display was Craig’s thin stump of a cock. I was sure that Laura left him exposed so I could see.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door close, I high-tailed it out of there.

Yeah, this was turning out to be an interesting weekend.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MARK

After a night of getting shit from my parents and evil looks from Craig Belson, I was ready for a run to reduce the tension in my life. I was ready for my morning run when Laura Belson caught me as a grabbed a protein bar from the morning buffet.

“Beautiful resort,” she said as if nothing happened the night before.

“Yeah, it is nice. Thanks for inviting us to join you for the weekend, Mrs. Belson.”

“It is our pleasure, and please, call me Laura.”

“I’m headed out for a run, can we catch up later,” I asked as I tried to get myself out of this awkward conversation.

“Actually, I am going out too. I was a runner but had to stop due to bad knees. Would you mind walking this morning instead of running?”

Seeing no choice, I agreed as the two of us left the hotel. Glancing to the left, I saw the Dodge minivan sitting there, and laughed to myself.

The weather was perfect. Skies were clear, and it was just cool enough to not break a sweat.

“Craig and your dad are off golfing again this morning,” Laura said, again ignoring the subject that weighed on me.

“Laura, I have to apologize for last night.” There, I said it. It was out in the open. “Please let Mr. Belson, um, Craig know that I am sorry.”

“It was definitely one of our most interesting meals,” she replied with a chuckle.

“Anyway, I am sorry to you and Craig.”

“And not to Julia?”

“My opinion hasn’t changed. I may have been a bit overboard, but what I said was all true. My parents said that I was out of line, that any issues with Julia should be handled by you and Craig. They’re not wrong.”

“But,” she started, “she is a stuck-up bitch at times.” I was shocked. “She gets that from Craig. He thinks his shit doesn’t stink, that he is above it all and above others. He is a really nice guy when you get to know him, but he can be a real asshole too.”

I didn’t know what to say, so we continued our walk. As I said, it was a beautiful morning, so I paid attention to the nature around me.

Oh, yeah. And Laura’s ass. It was a work of art.

I had to guess that Laura was in her 40s, but she looked great. She had short brown hair, was about 5’6 or so and had a nice body… and an amazing ass. As an 18-year-old, I had mainly concentrated on tits, but I had started noticing asses lately. Asses and legs, and Laura had a great set of both.

We continued on our walk, talking about anything but our families and last night. She was really cool. More like a friend than a friend’s mom. The temperature warmed up, so I took off my jacket, tying it around my waist. Laura followed my lead, but she held her jacket allowing me to continue to look at her butt.

We started talking about growing up, and Laura told me some funny stories about herself as a kid. I told her one story about something weird that I did as a kid and she brushed my upper arm as she laughed. “You’re a funny guy,” Mark, she said as her hand lingered.

When we got back to the hotel, I invited Laura to join me for some orange juice that was offered in the lobby.

“Thanks, but I have to stretch after my walks, so I am heading upstairs. Why not join me? I can order room service.”

Being the inexperienced kid that I was, I took her up on the offer. Soon we were in their suite, which had a living room and small kitchen. While my room overlooked the parking lot, theirs overlooked the pool and mountains in the background.

Laura ordered room service before meeting me on the patio. Her jacket was gone, and I got a good look at how beautiful she was. “Your orange juice will be here in a minute, sir,” she said as she again touched my arm. I am going to stretch.

I heard a knock at the door and let the guy in to leave the tray on the table. Signing some scribble, I added what I thought was a generous tip and the guy was gone.

I went looking for Laura, knocking on the door to her bedroom. “Food is here.”

“Come in for a minute, I could use your help.”

I opened the door to find Laura on the floor. She was wearing Lycra stretch shorts and a tee-shirt and was sitting on the floor, grabbing her toes as she leaned over.

“Push on my shoulders gently.”

Going around behind her, I followed her direction and heard a crack in her joints. “Perfect, now your turn, she said.”

“But I’ve never…”

“Go ahead, it feels great.”

I lay on the floor with my legs out and my arms supporting my torso. Laura got up and turned around, leaving her wonderful ass oh so close to my face. Just lean back, I thought. Instead, she went behind my back and pushed gently as my body cracked as hers did. “Yeah, that is good.”

Sitting on the couch with our food, Laura said “I have to ask, and please feel free to say no if you want to…”

Anything I thought I would do anything now.

“Can you take off your shirt? I saw you in the shirt that you were wearing last night, and I have been curious to see how you look without it.”

Nervously, I removed my shirt and sat back down.

Laura’s hand gently touched my arm and traveled down past my pecs to my hard abs, just as Julia had done yesterday. Of course, I had the same reaction and Laura noticed.

“Oh my,” she said in a playful, obviously fake voice, “Is all this because of me?”

I looked down and we could both see the outline of my cockhead against my running shorts.

“I guess it…” I squawked as she untied my shorts.

“Is” I said as she freed my cock from my shorts.

“Nice to know that I still can stiffen the men,” she said as she cupped my balls.

“I’ve seen you watching my ass all morning. How about a closer look?”

Laura stood and pulled her shorts off as she turned around.

“Any man who didn’t love this would be a fool,” I said as I touched her before moving my hands away.

“Is that ok?”

“Sure,” she replied as she turned toward me.

Again, I found myself at eye-level, this time with her smoothly shaven pussy.

Laura leaned over, taking my cock into her hand. “You are a big boy! How big is it? And don’t tell me that you don’t know. Every guy measures.”

“Uh, about 8 inches.”

“MMMmmmm, she said as she took my fat mushroom head into her mouth. This was pure heaven. Pushing me back onto the couch, she moved downward, licking, and sucking my balls before kissing the shaft all the way up, before talking my engorged head into her mouth once again. Her mouth was so warm and inviting, and her tongue did magic against me. This was happening too fast, so I pulled away.

Taking her hand, I led her into the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed, crawling between her legs. Kissing my way from her knees to her thighs, and then finally to her beautiful pussy. I had never seen pussy lips like hers. Hey, I was 18, how many had I seen in real life?

Diving in, I used my tongue to nibble on her lips and before flattening her enlarged clit against her body and sucking it like a tiny cock. Her reaction was loud. Very loud, so I backed off.

Laura went back to my cock, getting it all wet before turning around. “Let me show you the ass that you’ve been craving all morning. Backing against me, she caught my cock between her round ass cheeks. Moving back and forth, she stroked me with her ass. It was almost like a tit-fuck that I had seen when watching porn, but it was oh, so warm. Laura got into a rhythm as my excitement grew.

“Oh, I have to take this monster once,” she said as she moved forward before grasping my cock with her pussy and sitting down. “Oh, man. So big. So full. So tight,” she said before backing off and grasping me once again with her ass. Moving back and forth rapidly, I felt my load build. Trying to prolong the pleasure of the moment wasn’t easy as I watched her ass milk my penis.

Laura knew the precise moment and backed off, swung around, and took me back into her mouth as I erupted, shot after shot going down her throat.

We heard the key card in the door as it ended. “Morning hon” said Craig.

I quickly ran into the living room, grabbed my clothes and sneakers, and ducked into the kitchen.

Laura followed. “Good morning, hope you had a good game.”

“That fucker beat me, can you imagine that?”

Glancing at the food on the tray, Laura said “I ordered a few things for you to have before lunch.” Laura picked up the glass of half-empty orange juice and downed it, leaving her full glass for Craig.

Craig took the glass and headed for the bedroom. “Shower time, care to join me?”

Being the ballbuster that Laura was, she agreed, and started making out with him in the living room. I had to imagine that at least a bit of my cum lingered as they kissed. She removed his shirt and her own.

Hmmm, nice tits I thought having not seen them earlier.

She then took his golf shorts off, taking his cock into her mouth.

“Let’s go shower,” she said. On display was Craig’s thin stump of a cock. I was sure that Laura left him exposed so I could see.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door close, I high-tailed it out of there.

Yeah, this was turning out to be an interesting weekend.
Wow! This is so Fucking Hot!

JULIA

I was a mess in the elevator going back to my room. That asshole made me look like a fool in front of everyone. I wouldn’t let myself cry, dad always said crying made you look weak.

I grabbed my phone as soon as I got back to my room. I was glad that Roni was on the other end as I told her what had just happened.

In front of everyone!

Everyone?

I said ‘fuck you’ so loud that the whole restaurant looked at me. Even waiters and busboys stopped as they were serving. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

The kids has balls, I will give him that.

Roni, whose side are u on?

Your side hon, always. So now what?

I only have two more days. I hang out here in my room, order room service and wait until we leave.

And what was the advice that you gave to Mark? Never settle and never make yourself the punchline of a joke.”

Nobody thinks this is a joke, Roni.

You’re not home, Jules. Here’s the chance to do what you want, and nobody will know who you are aside from Mark and his family. Who really cares about them anyhow?

Roni was an awesome friend. We talked about where to go from here, and I was ready. The first thing I needed was a few replacements for the “circus tents” as Mark called them. Then, start the plan that will leave him a sweaty mess, emotionally and physically.

I decided that I needed to get away after last night, so I skipped breakfast, grabbing the keys from my dad’s car from the valet. It’s amazing what you can get with a few bucks and a loosely buttoned shirt. Men can be such dopes.

A few hours later, I got a text on the screen of my dad’s car:

Hope all is ok. Cocktails at 7, dinner at 7:45. Hope to see u there. We split our table to make it easier for u

Don’t. I want to sit together. I will be good. Promise.

The fancy dash didn’t do heart emojis, but I got a <3 from my mom.

I got back late in the afternoon and got back to my room, unnoticed.

I was ready to go down for the cocktail hour and was nervous as hell. I texted Roni

It’s now or never. What do you think?

abRTYM7UxQMXwm6G3Le--gm3ZgD8Ka4npHTSoUYxFmQ.png

MARK

After catching more shit from my parents and nasty looks from Craig, I was feeling pretty bad.

I spent the day away from the crowd until I was forced to head down for cocktail hour and dinner. Of course, I would see Julia. I wasn’t sure how it would go, and I was dreading the next two days of this vacation.

Whose idea was this free trip anyhow?

I got to the lobby as cocktail hour started.

Before we left our room I said “Mom, dad, please don’t mention last night at all. Make believe it never happened. The more we bring it up, the worse it will be. We only have one more full day, before going home after breakfast on Tuesday.”

They both agreed. Craig and Laura approached us. Of course, my dad congratulated him on a good effort on the links that morning. I was proud that he was giving back the grief that Craig had given for the last few days.

Laura told us that Julia had left the resort for a few hours but was back and would join us soon. As Laura turned around, I got a good look of the ass that was mine just a few hours ago.

a1aa4bb941090298ad7ece6938f1253b.10.jpg

Well, I had to hand it to her, Julia turned the tables on me. The baggy clothes were gone, replaced by a miniskirt showing off the 18-year-old version of the ass that I enjoyed this morning. And the tits that I saw ever so slightly while shopping yesterday were now of full display.

“Hello Daddy,” she said as she entered the room and kissed her dad on the cheek. “Mom,” she said acknowledging her mother. After saying hello to my parents, she said “Mark, would you like to join me at the bar?” Not waiting for an answer, she led the way. Her ass was spectacular. Why had she been hiding herself all this time?

When we got to the bar, she said “The women want to kill me for wearing this, and the men, well, I know what they’re thinking. I took my own advice. Never settle, and never be the punchline. This is scary as shit for me, but I am doing it. A good lesson for you, Mark. Put yourself out there.”

“Well… I… ummm”

“Speechless? Yeah. So, would you like to take me upstairs? Can I suck your big, thick cock? Don’t think I didn’t notice it yesterday in the dressing room. Maybe you’d like to fuck. Imagine this ass as you’re doing me from behind. You just stay still as I ride back and forth over your cock and my cheeks move back and forth. I’m guessing that you are too big and fat for my virgin ass, but you can rub your cock on it until you cum like the other boys do. I bet a young guy like you could go a few rounds, ohhh you would like that.”

“I, ummm.”

“You can think about that during dinner as we sit next to each other. Then you can go upstairs and take care of yourself later, cause you’re not getting anywhere near this body. Oh, I forgot. You’re staying with mommy and daddy. You can’t afford your own room. Or this weekend if it wasn’t for my family. Have fun jerking off in the bathroom while mom and dad are asleep.”

Julia then turned around, pushing back toward me. Her left ass cheek caught my crotch as she tuned. For just a moment, she caught me between her cheeks. Fully clothed. In a room full of people.

Walking up to my dad she said, “Marty,” she said to my dad, “Is there anything you’d like,” pausing for just a moment “at the bar?” My poor dad turned white as a ghost.

Thankfully, it was time for dinner. Of course, Julia ducked into the ladies room so she could enter after the rest of us were seated.

Last night, the whole room stopped when Julia dropped the F-bomb. Now she was stopping the room. For a whole different reason.

JULIA

I was nervous as could be as I took the car to a mall about 20 miles from the resort. Roni texted me to see how I was doing.

What’s your next move?

I am at a mall shopping for new clothes.

Go for it. You’re going to look hot!

I sent a dressing room pic to Roni

13.jpg

Damn, you look hot!

When I got back to the resort, I brought the clothes upstairs and chilled out before it was time to go down for cocktails. I could feel the tension as I rode down in the elevator. First stop was on the 5th floor where a woman in her 60s got in. She didn’t like what I was wearing. Then we stopped on 3, where a 30ish guy got in. He was pushing a stroller with a sleeping baby. His wife followed, smacking him on the arm. “REALLY,” she said before he looked away. We reached the lobby, now or never.

“Hello Daddy,” I said as I came into the room and kissed him on the cheek.

I then turned to Mark, asking him to join me at the bar. Not waiting for an answer, I started walking. He followed me like a puppy.

I turned to Mark, standing almost close enough to kiss him and said, “The women want to kill me for wearing this, and the men, well, I know what they’re thinking. I took my own advice. Never settle, and never be the punchline. This is scary as shit for me, but I am doing it. A good lesson for you, Mark. Put yourself out there.”

“Well… I… ummm” he muttered.

“Speechless? Yeah. Let me guess. Can I suck your big, thick cock? Don’t think I didn’t notice it yesterday in the dressing room. Maybe you’d like to fuck. Imagine this ass as you’re doing me from behind. You just stay still as I ride back and forth over your cock and my cheeks move back and forth. I’m guessing that you are too big and fat for my virgin ass, but you can rub your cock on it until you cum like the other boys do. I bet a young guy like you could go a few rounds, ohhh you would like that.”

“I, ummm.” All the color had drained from his face. I wish Roni were here to see this.

I was really mean. I almost felt bad when I said that he could go upstairs and take care of himself later, telling him that he would get near me. If he only knew that my pussy was soaked. I would have fucked him right there in front of everyone, but I wasn’t done playing with him yet, adding comments about how he couldn’t afford to be at this resort if it wasn't for my dad’s free offer, and that he would have to go jerk off in the bathroom while they slept in the room that they had to share. I was a real bitch.

Then I around, pushing back toward Mark. I felt his hard cock pressing against my ass cheek as I turned. For just a moment, I caught his fat cock between my cheeks. Fully clothed. In a room full of people.

Walking up to his dad I purred, “Marty, is there anything you’d like,” pausing for just a moment “at the bar?” The poor man looked like he was going to faint.

Of course my dad was shocked, but my mom looked with pride.

Although it was time for dinner, I headed for the ladies’ room. Hitting the first stall, I pulled up my skirt. My pussy was soaked and was so turned on that it took my less than a minute to orgasm. Although I tried to keep quiet, two other women, including the new mom from the elevator gave me a nasty look as I washed my hands.

The room was quiet as people were getting settled and looking at their menus. One by one, men and a few women looked up. Damn, I was hot.

Sitting next to Mark at dinner, we listened to a story that our dads were telling about when they first met. Every time that something the least bit funny was said, I laughed, brushing Mark’s arm, or grasping his strong bicep. At one point, Marty said something funny and I put my hand under the table on Mark’s lap. I could feel his hardness under my palm as I curled my fingers around his impressive girth for just a second.

I excused myself before dessert to get ready to torment Mark even more.

Guessing that Mark would probably go for a swim after dinner as he had for the last few nights, I headed for the locker room, exchanging my dress for a sexy bathing suit. I was waiting for him in the hot tub when he arrived.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!

I need Laura’s POV and fast

Are we ever going to get Laura’s POV on her morning and fuck session with Mark? And wouldn’t it be hot as fuck if Julia went to the hot tub and Mark was already there balls deep in her mom.