hoelynight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He’s literally scamming trash, I asked him why he deleted my comments on his insta that explained to people who were asking that there was nothing x rated, and he blocked me. He has 0 intention of using this beyond queer baiting for money. Do not subscribe y’all

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have received proof supporting the claims made in this thread. To be honest it is shocking and disturbing.

Please do not post any content of this person as that would put this thread at risk.

That said I encourage you all to share your experiences so no other users get taken advantage of.

Pepe Popps

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol I fell for it too. Paid £150, then he basically screenshotted my LinkedIn and sent it to me saying that I could pay more. Then blocked me. I reported it to the police - if he’s scammed you I recommend you do the same thing it’s a simple task

Action Fraud

Baldestbitch

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! I actually thought he was straight and only fucked girls but that clearly seems to be a guy.
Yeah I'm still dubious, unless it was 100% identifiable as him I wouldn't part with any cash

hoelynight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He did make a new post today. The first since March! Not sure what it is as I stopped following in June since he was no longer active. However he is now advertising it on his IG
Yeah because he really needs money, I offered him promo on all the OF forums i frequent for a free sub and he was fully against giving it for free lol he then deleted my comments on IG telling people there were no nudes and it’s just Instagram level stuff

Jorgiporgi69

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I mean not to be that person but he’s clearly done with with a lot more people than just you, he’s scamming. I’m sorry for whatever money you sent him and I hope the nude or attention was worth it I guess

I didn’t send him anything and immediately after posting that screenshot he blocked me lol so he’s clearly watching this thread