Mark Consuelos

frontvibe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take it or leave it-

But I go to a certain gym sometimes. It's a smallish gym, but I know the owners from mutual friends and go there from time to time. There's not necessarily a lot of famous people that go there, but it's a normal/low key place. Anyways, I happened to go there one day and after I finished and went to the locker room and rounded the corner, I happened to see Mark Consuelos in the changing area. I saw him as I was walking in and I was like WTF. As it be, my locker stuff was in the same section and row where he was. It was relatively close and needless to say,it was an interesting experience. So he got done after a workout from what it looked like and was changing. He had his back turned to me, so I was like hmmm...I kept looking as much as I could without trying to get his attention. Yea he is short, or at least looks short. He has a long torso, short legs, and big back, kind of like an ape, which i like for some reason. He has no ass at all btw lol.

ANYWAY,

there was an interesting moment because you know when you're trying to put on your underwear and you trip because you miss a leg hole in your underwear or it gets caught while putting it on because you're in a hurry? That happened. He awkwardly put on his briefs, lost his balance and he slightly bent forward, bent his knees a little and separated his legs to regain his balance.

and honey....something swung between his legs. #HUNG. Though he had his back turned towards me, it was def noticeable between his legs when he bent his knees and stood back up... Idk if he was semi hard or what. He didn't really act embarrassed or anything.
He just acted normal like nothing happened, kept to himself and didn't acknowledge me or anything. It def wasn't a little dingling thing, it was a grown man's dick and had weight that made it swing. I couldn't tell if he was cut or uncut though.

I recognized who he was when I saw him , however, I didn't care for him much. Even after the swinging moment (lol) I didn't really
care. But I recently saw something about him on the internet and decided to look him up. After seeing more pictures of him, he is starting to grow on me...

Just saw this forum and had to share, lol. For some reason, I can't stop thinking about him lately and that moment now. Oh and I asked the owners if he goes there frequently but he rarely does, probably has only been there about three times total.

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when they both were on All My Children and they had a romantic getaway. They were on the beach messing around and he was shirtless & wearing shorts...he was flopping around big time in those shorts. He has to be packing a good dick. I remember rewinding and rewinding the scene. Yum!

frontvibe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when they both were on All My Children and they had a romantic getaway. They were on the beach messing around and he was shirtless & wearing shorts...he was flopping around big time in those shorts. He has to be packing a good dick. I remember rewinding and rewinding the scene. Yum!
Yea he's horse hung imo. I think he's a grower, he was lightly erect I think because it looked a little firm and looked like it was pointing out a little, which I think was because he was pumped from his workout. Which he also smelled a little musky tbh. I would guess he's about 8-10 when fully erect. Nevertheless it looked donkey, just thick. Such an interesting experience lol.