Mark dinwiddie hooks friend's fiancé (m/f)

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone mentioned 'netorare' in a previous post. I had never heard of it before, looked it up and thought I'd write a story with just such a plot.

I tend to get too wordy with these so I appreciate any feedback. This is just a beginning and while there is no 'action' yet I hope it keeps you reading. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------

Caroline gripped the steering wheel more tensely when she wasn't sure where she was going. Even with Mark in the passenger seat acting as navigator she was stressed out; she always got this way in a foreign environment. This time it was a small town in Maine and she and Mark were headed to a wedding. Their friend's from college were finally tying the knot. Oddly enough Mark and Caroline were not a couple. Caroline's fiance, Ben, was a sports journalist and this wedding happened to fall upon the same weekend that offered him a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to cover the Olympic games. Caroline was disheartened that Ben wouldn't be joining her but understood his choice.

Caroline was a beautiful young woman. She had dark brown hair and green eyes, a beautiful smile, and porcelain skin. She was more willowly than voluptuous with small pert breasts, a small, tight posterior, and a toned flat stomach. Her legs were long and strong with smooth calves and thighs. She was the type of woman who didn't have to exercise much to stay in shape and who made friends easily. She wasn't excited about the idea of going to this wedding alone and in fact would probably have stayed home if Ben hadn't mentioned that their close friend Mark was going. Caroline and Ben knew Mark well from their days at Windsor College. After graduation he and Ben had been roommates together before Caroline asked Ben moved in with her. Ben was much more comfortable with Caroline going to the wedding knowing that Mark would be there to keep her company.

Mark was easy-going and funny. Everyone got along with him because he was down-to-earth, warm, and friendly. He was average height with a tousle of brown hair on his head, hazel eyes and an athletic build. Women found him handsome and charming, though somewhat shy. Only the people who knew him well were aware that behind his humble exterior he was incredibly smart. Caroline loved that about him- he knew something about everything. Sometimes she would text him for help with a work assignment because more often than not he was better able to explain a difficult concept than Wikipedia.

The two of them laughed and reminisced as they rode through beautiful New England, reveling in the comfort of a long and well-worn friendship, and making the four hour car ride fly by. Using their cellphone for guidance they finally pulled into a lakeside campsite with gorgeous pine trees and views of the water.

“Hey! Look who it is!” A group of other alumnae saw Caroline and Mark ride up. Everyone greeted each other and hugged and caught up in the quick somewhat awkward way those things go. Everyone would be staying in cabins that were equipped with 6 bunk beds and a bathroom. After a few minutes it was decided how they would split up. Caroline was in a cabin with four girlfriends from college: Denise, Sara, Maggie, and Alyssa. Mark was a fifth wheel in another cabin with two couples he was close with. Mark was the last in this friend group to still be single, much to the surprise of practically everybody.

“So you and Mark are together now, huh?” joked Caroline's friend Denise once they were all alone in their cabin together. Caroline smirked.

“Yep- Ben's out of country, out of mind.” The three other girls sharing their cabin laughed. “No but seriously, it was nice to have his company. This was a long drive from Boston!”

“I'm sure. I love Mark- what'd you guys talk about?” asked Sara.

“Oh you know, we just caught up. Nothing super memorable.”

“Did he mention if he was seeing anyone? I can't believe he came alone!”

“He came with me! But honestly no, I don't think he's seeing anyone. He seems happy though.” Caroline mused.

“I just can't believe it- he's such a good-looking guy. If I knew anyone single I would totally set them up.” Sara said sincerely.

“I'm sure he's doing just fine,” piped Alyssa who was laying back on her cot perusing a magazine, “we all know he has no reason to be shy.”

The other girls stopped talking and looked over at their friend in the corner, staying quiet until Alyssa dropped her periodical. “What?”

“What do you mean 'what?'” mimicked Denise, “why doesn't Mark have a reason to be shy?”

“I thought everyone knew. Mark's hung. Like, he's supposed to be super well-endowed. You guys never heard that?”

“NO!” came the response from everyone.

“Geez! It's just a dick.” Alyssa said defensively.

“Who did you hear that from?” Maggie asked, trying hard to mask her eagerness.

“A few girls. One of my teammates on cross-country, she got with him and said he had, quote, the biggest dick she had ever seen. And then, you know, from some other girls.” Alyssa remained nonchalant.

“What other girls?” Caroline asked, interested.

“I don't remember. Honestly, I've just heard bits and pieces. I do remember a story about him getting drunk and running naked into the woods with some girls who were all art majors. They convinced him to pose and they had some crazy sketches of him nude dancing around a tree and, well, let's just say the drawings were to scale.”

The girls were all quiet for a while, the image of this hung stallion drunkenly flaunting his goods playing out in their heads.

“I can't believe I never heard that,” muttered Sara. “Wow.” Caroline agreed- how had she never known this about Mark? One would think the topic would have come up at some point, either through the rumor mill or locker room talk or... Caroline realized she was incredibly turned on and turned away from the girls, pretending to look through her suitcase but in reality to hide her rock hard nipples. Eventually the conversation shifted to how hungry they all were and how excited they were for the clambake planned for the evening. Meanwhile Caroline was struggling to put Mark's appendage out of her head.

------------------------

Dinnertime rolled around and picnic tables had been set up by the waters edge. The aromas of fresh corn and cooked lobster floated on the cool beach air. Caroline sat at a table with Mark, some friends, and a few people she had never met. The atmosphere was so relaxed that it was easy to make new acquaintances and everyone was in good spirits and seemed to be having a blast. Caroline sat across from Mark and couldn't help but feel a little jealous towards the beautiful olive-skinned stranger who had wound up sitting to Mark's left. Her name was Flora, she was a family friend of the bride's who now lived in Portland, Oregon working on organic farms. She was nice and interesting and had hit it off with Mark as they discussed the merits of composting. Caroline could see what made Mark so attractive to girls and was surprised at how his shyness suddenly disappeared when he was excited about a subject. Compost is a difficult subject to maneuver around in a flirty way for anyone but his self-deprecating humor paired with his wit and liveliness was incredibly charming. He didn't even seem to notice which made it all the more alluring.

As the meal came to an end Caroline asked Mark if he wanted to walk back to the cabins with her. Flora had gone to throw away her recyclable plate and utensils.

“I think I'm actually going to hang out with Flora,” Mark said a little sheepishly, “is that alright? I'm really sorry, I don't want to leave you hanging but...she seems nice right?”

Caroline smiled. Mark was always so polite.

“She's great! No- I totally get it. You do your thing and don't worry about me. I'll just walk back with the Denise and them.”'

Mark beamed. “Thanks. I'll make it up to you at some point, I promise.”

“Good luck!” Caroline urged. Flora sidled up between the two of them and asked Mark if he was ready to go. Caroline was impressed- She looked young, strong, and healthy. 'Must be from shoveling all that shit,' Caroline thought to herself, snickering. They said their goodbyes. Caroline returned to her cabin, talked to Ben on the phone for a half-hour and then went to bed.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next morning there was a breakfast buffet up in the main hall, a building that would also serve as the venue for the wedding reception later that evening. Caroline put her things down at a table with her cabin mates before heading to the restroom. She was excited for the ceremony, partly because it was her good friend getting married and partly because she hoped to get some ideas for how to plan her own upcoming nuptials. A group of girls entered the bathroom soon after Caroline had sat down in a far stall. She listened absent-mindedly as what sounded like 3 women talked by the sinks.

Girl 1: “Sooooo? What happened with him last night?”

Girl 2: “We had a good time. A really good time.”

Caroline perked up as she recognized the second voice as that of Flora. It had a distinctive husky timbre to it. 'Of course she has sexiest voice ever!' thought Caroline begrudgingly.

Girl 3: “Really good, huh?” *chuckle* “I know what that means.”

Flora: “Oh yeah? What does it mean?”

Girl 3: “Homeboy laid the pipe.”

All three girls laughed.

Girl 1: *gasp* “Did you have sex? Where?”

Flora: “Umm...in my RV.”

Girls 1 and 3 cracked up laughing.

Girl 3: “Oh shit!”

Girl 1: “Oh my gosh- you little hippy slut!”

Flora snickered.

Girl 3: “Damn y'all fucked in a truck? He must have had the goods if you in here smilin' 'n' shit.”

Girl 1: “What was it like?”

Flora: “It was amaaazing.”

Girls 1 and 3 sighed empathetically.

Girl 1: “So what did he do? Did he go down on you?”

Flora: “Honestly? He didn't have to- I was so turned on!”

Girls 1 and 3 crack up.

Girl 3: “So what he do then? Did he dance for ya?”

Girl 3 did some sort of silly raunchy dance causing the other two to laugh.

Flora: “He...no, he didn't dance.”

Even Caroline, who could only imagine what was going outside her stall door, could hear the hitch in Flora's voice as she spoke. She wasn't saying something. The girls went quiet for a few seconds.

Girl 3: “Shit. He was that big huh?”

Girl 1: “What?! What do you mean Nia?

Flora: “It was sooo big.”

Caroline focused on the 'o's that came after the 's'. She was beyond intrigued and as she went to wipe with toilet paper she felt extra moisture that had dribbled down her thighs.

Girl 1: (in awe) “How big was it?”

Flora: “I couldn't put my hand all the way around it.”

Girl 3: N***a got a baseball bat!

All three girls cracked up.

Flora: OK can we go eat something? I'm starving!

Girl 3: “I bet you are. Maybe they got some leftover ears of corn out there. Or some cucumbers. Or just big sticks of salami!”

The three girls cracked up again as they left the restroom. Caroline considered fingering herself to completion right then and there but she had already been in the bathroom for a while now and didn't want to have to answer any awkward questions from her friends. She cleaned up as best she could, splashed some cold water on her face, dried off and walked out.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone spent the rest of the morning relaxing before the big event. Some people drank, some people took kayaks and canoes out on the water, some people went swimming. Caroline and Mark threw a frisbee around with their group of friends before opting to take a walk through the forest where trails had been cleared. It was a gorgeous day, the sun filtering down through the canopy and lighting their path as they went.

“So did you have good time with Flora last night?” Caroline asked. She was legitimately curious.

“Yeah. We had a great time. She's a really interesting person.”

Caroline felt the unusual pangs of jealousy again.

“What did you guys talk about?”

“Y'know, nothing special. Just talked about her life in Portland, working on farms. It sounds like a really cool scene over there.” Mark replied.

“Yeah I've heard. I'd love to go...So did you do anything else? Did you...get a kiss?” Caroline was fishing. A smile teased the edges of Mark's mouth and he let out a small chuckle.

“Yeah, I got a kiss. We actually slept together in her RV.” Mark had no reason to hide anything from Caroline.

“Whoa!” Caroline did her best at feigning surprise, “That was quick! You must really like her.”

“Yeah, I mean, she's cool. I think it might have just been a one time thing though.” Mark sounded a little disappointed.

“What do you mean? Why? What happened?” Caroline's questions came out like bullets and she made a note to herself to relax.

“I dunno. She was just...when we started fooling around she started acting differently towards me than she had all night. Like..she wasn't interested in connecting- just fucking.”

Caroline gulped. “I think I know what you mean. But Flora didn't seem like that kind of girl. Did you talk to her about it at all?”

“No! Of course not!” Mark scoffed, “It's fine. I just thought she would be different, that's all.”

“Sorry it didn't work out like you wanted.” Caroline offered. Mark nodded his head, smiled at her and put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her toward him for a friendly sidelong hug. They walked with their arms around each other's shoulders the rest of the way, discussing potential 'First Dance' songs for Caroline and Ben's wedding.

Finally the time had come. Everyone had showered and gotten all gussied up, dressed to the nines. Mark came and knocked on Caroline's cabin door, they had decided to go and sit together as Mark still felt a little guilty about leaving Caroline on her own the previous evening. Upon entering Caroline couldn't believe how good Mark looked- he wore a slimming charcoal-colored suit with a vintage pencil necktie and artsy tie-clip. She had no idea he could be so stylish. Her gaze wandered down to his crotch to see if there were any outlines of his purported meat-beast but to no avail.

“Wow! You ladies look great!” Mark exclaimed, unaware of the glances being stolen by all the women who held the same aspirations as Caroline.

“Thanks Mark! And don't you look handsome?” Maggie chortled. Everyone was blushing.

“Shall we?” Mark asked Caroline, who nodded, and the two walked out the door while the other girls gave knowing looks to eachother.

“That girl better be careful,” murmured Denise. The other girls remained relatively quiet. They liked Mark and they liked Caroline and they seemed to have a strong friendship, nothing more. She was engaged for chrissakes!

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was 66 degrees outside with a slight breeze; the sky was bright blue and devoid of clouds. The weather could not have been more perfect nor the wedding more beautiful. Caroline was impressed and somewhat jealous- how would she ever pull off something this incredible? Nonetheless she was so happy for her friend that she was grinning from ear to ear. She and Mark sat down in a pair of white fold-up chairs and began looking around to see where their friends would sit. Mark shifted his body a bit and craned his neck over his right shoulder.

“Oh I think I see Denise and Mags 'n' them.” Mark lifted his left hand up in the air and gave a little wave. Caroline had her purse in her lap and was checking to make sure she had put tissues in there when something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. She glanced over and saw an unmistakeable cock imprint distending the fabric of Mark's wool suit. Caroline shot her eyes up quickly to see if Mark had caught her staring. He was still trying to catch the girls' attention and Caroline so she reverted her stare. Caroline felt her nipples hard again as she eyeballed the slab of beef that looked to be running down Mark's right thigh. It was phenomenally long and thick- it reminded her of the photos she had seen of the actor Jon Hamm strolling around commando. Mark had to be at least his size.

“Mind if I join you?” lilted a raspy sensual voice, jerking Caroline out of her daze. Caroline looked up to see Flora, looking like goddamn Cleopatra.

“Oh hi Flora! Of course! Come on in here!” Caroline cheered. Flora wove her way to the seat to Mark's right. She touched his knee and said hi. If Mark was flustered he certainly hid it well; A bright smile lit up his face and he kissed her on her cheek before commenting on how beautiful she looked. Caroline watched Flora's hand looking comfortable atop his kneecap but also primed to begin its prowl for prey further up Mark's strong thigh. Caroline pulled her eyes away and struck up a conversation with Maggie who had sat down in front of her.

The procession made its way down the aisle. Friends read poems, the officiant did an earthy spiel, and the couple began reciting their vows. Caroline felt the tears welling up in her eyes and grabbed a tissue from her clutch. She caught something in her periphery again. Flora had attacked, her hand now folded over the log in Mark's trousers, applying the subtlest of pressure. Caroline looked up to see the two of them looking straight ahead and then noticed Mark wrenched his body a bit to his left as if to say, “not here, not now. This is inappropriate.” Flora's chastised fingers fell back in her lap, leaving the meat stick looking half-engorged, wrestling within the constraints of Mark's bespoke suit. Caroline gawped once more before catching the tail end of her friend's commitments.

The couple kissed, people clapped, music played and soon everyone had made their way to the main lodge for the dinner reception and subsequent party. The food was typical matrimonial fare: surf 'n' turf, veggies, salad. It was all well and good. Caroline and Mark had been seated at a table with Windsor College folks while Flora was seated across the room far away. Mark seemed relieved to be rid of her for the moment, taking big gulps of his second Moscow Mule. The place was packed- Caroline had heard the number around 300, more than double the amount of people she planned to invite. As she sat up and scanned the room to do her own head count she noticed multiple sets of eyes casting glances at their table's direction. They largely belonged to women, ranging in age from 20 to 50 and they were all unmistakably checking out Mark. Had word really spread that quickly? Caroline thought to herself, amazed. Her question was quickly answered once the dance floor opened up to the guests.

Mark grabbed Caroline's hand and led her through a crowd of older folks who were laughing hysterically as they dusted off their disco moves. They found a small unclaimed parcel and began grooving. Caroline had danced in college; she was confident when she moved her body in any fashion. She was delighted to see Mark was not so bad a two-stepper himself, steadily following the beat and moving his hips like suave salsa dancer. He had left his suit jacket on his chair and Caroline could discern the muscles under his white cotton shirt. His chest looked strong and his stomach was flat as a board, tapering in a masculine way to his waistline. Caroline turned her back to Mark, using the moment to fan herself with her hand but disguising it as a dance twirl. However when she turned back she was surprised to find someone had surreptitiously taken her spot. A woman who looked to be almost 40 was thrusting her rear end into Mark's groin, an unabashed invitation to start grinding on her. Mark met Caroline's eyes and rolled his own, then considerately danced his way around the cougar to rejoin his 'date'.

“Do you think she's my type?” Mark yelled into Caroline's ear, the loud music forcing him to raise his voice. He had a smirk on his face. Caroline laughed.

“Absolutely! That's your favorite dance move, right?” They both laughed and Caroline jokingly pushed her own ass into Mark's pubis, rubbing back and forth, partly as a raunchy gag but also to quench her own curiosity. Her butt cheeks easily detected the slab of flesh through the two thin layers of cloth. Mark put his hands on her hips as she continued bandying his log about, a sexual charge running up her spine each time it fit snugly into her crack.

Caroline saw Denise and Maggie with their boyfriends and turned back to face Mark, not wanting her fiancé to hear rumors of her acting slutty. What would Ben do if he found out she was grinding on his friend or even that his friend had a huge wang? Ben was great but prone to fits of jealousy and possessiveness. He was insecure about his own size for whatever reason. Caroline was content with their sex life but Ben had established early on that he didn't think his '6 inches was the best for the job'. It was always awkward when he spoke like this, likening his own penis to an Oscar-Meyer weiner and saying he wish he had a bratwurst. Caroline did her best to appease his ego but sometimes it seemed like he didn't want to be consoled, he just wanted to complain. To Caroline Ben's size was fine but knowing what she knew now about Mark she couldn't lie to herself: the idea of fucking a big dick turned her on immensely.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With Ben fresh in her mind Caroline found a quiet nook and called him. She said how beautiful the ceremony was and how she had lots of new ideas for their own wedding. Ben seemed a bit preoccupied, detailing all the different events he was covering, the amazing athletes, the gorgeous weather. It was a fine conversation to touch base but admittedly a bit disconnected- Caroline had some jitters about the big day but didn't have someone to really talk to about them. She wasn't ready to reveal them to Ben and certainly not naive enough to share them over the phone while they he was an ocean away. She hung up and went into the ladies room where she again found Flora standing with a small cadre of girls around her. Caroline gave a small smile and wave before scampering into a stall to pee.

“Hi Caroline, how are you doing?” Flora called over the stall.

“Oh, I'm good Flora. How about you? Isn't this wedding just so beautiful?” she had no qualms speaking while going to the bathroom. Maybe it was just a girl thing.

All the girls murmured in assent; everyone thought it was a stunning wedding.

“Caroline is really close with Mr. You-Know-Who.” Flora explained to her friends.

“Oooh lucky!” responded one.

“How do you know him?' came another.

“Who me?” Caroline asked, “we're good friends from college.”

“Mark is such a great guy Caroline. Do you know if he has anyone back home?” Flora asked. Caroline flushed and came out of her stall.

“No I think he's pretty single. You like him huh?” Caroline said smiling.

“We had a reeaaaally good time last night. We had such a strong connection. It was amaaazing. Did you guys ever get together?” Suddenly Flora seemed more needy than Caroline had initially realized. She was starting to understand Mark's disillusionment.

“No, no. Just good friends. We practically lived together when he was rooming with my fiancé.

“You lived together soo- did you ever see him naked?” A skinny black girl with a twinkle in her eye looked at her in the mirror as she applied lip gloss. This must have been Nia- she wore a slinky bright yellow dress that highlighted an amazingly round and robust booty and pert bra-less tits, barely larger than Caroline's. Her hair was cut short in a natural afro giving her a cute pixie-like aura. She seemed like a fun person to know.

“Nia! Caroline this is my friend Nia. Nia, Caroline.” Both girls smiled at each other.

“So did you?” Nia was no-bullshit.

“No. No I didn't. But I have heard rumors.” Caroline left the bait on the table.

“I think Flora can probably confirm those rumors.” Nia quipped.

Flora blushed then lifted her hands as if to applaud but held them a foot apart. She mouthed the word 'HUGE'. Caroline raised her eyebrows and gave a big smile.

“He's a lucky boy!” was the best she could think of saying.

“I'm trying to get with him again but he doesn't seem interested. Has he said anything to you?” Flora fished.

“Nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe just don't focus too much on it- I think he might like girls that act hard-to-get.”

“OK, I'll try.” Flora pouted.

“You do that and I'll go get him warmed up for you.” Nia joked.

“Nia! You bitch.”

The girls talked a little while longer. Caroline found Nia to be the most fascinating of the group- she was the jokester of the crew but she was also interesting and eccentric and was a graduate student at Harvard. Caroline was drawn to her confidence and admired her easy beauty and silky smooth skin. She seemed to exude sensuousness.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back out on the dance floor Mark had disappeared. Caroline found Sara, Maggie and Denise on the dance floor and yell-asked if they had seen Mark.

“I think he went to smoke weed with Alyssa!” screamed Sara. Maggie nodded her head in agreement. Caroline turned to find Denise grinding on her boyfriend's thigh to a Nelly song. Caroline thanked her friends and went to look outside.

Leaving the room crammed with hundreds of drunk, dancing people was a relief. The air outside was 10 degrees cooler; Caroline pulled a shawl up over her shoulders as she meandered around the large lit veranda. Looking off in the distance she knew where the water's edge was only because of the reflection of the moonlight. Aside from that it was all pitch black. Caroline hoped they hadn't run off into the woods somewhere. She had hoped to get a hit before Alyssa and Mark finished their joint or whatever weed conveyance they had at their disposal. A woman in black pants and white button down shirt walked by with a tray and Caroline asked if she had seen any of the guests outside.

“Uh Yeah. Um I think they're behind the catering area but uh they might need some privacy.” The awkward cadence of her words was not lost on Caroline, who pretended to make for the doors to the party until the woman was out of sight and then tiptoed over the the described area. There was a tall wooden gate that served as an entrance/exit for the caterers; Caroline put her ear up to it. She heard muffled noises but they were not coming from within the gate. Caroline took out her phone and began using it as a flashlight to guide her way. She stepped off the veranda and onto the mowed grass a foot below, walking slowly and softly toward the ambiance of what looked to be a flood light. The noises grew louder as Caroline neared the end corner of the gate. Whatever was happening it sounded wet. Caroline peaked her head slowly around and gasped at what she saw.

Mark was leaning with his back against the wall of the lodge, a joint in his mouth, his eyes closed, and his pants pulled down to his knees. Caroline's friend Alyssa knelt before him, one hand wrapped around what looked to be a rolling pin. She had her mouth around the end of Mark's huge tool and she released it with a loud PLOP!

“Mmm God I love this big dick.” Alyssa growled. She lifted the shaft so that it pointed upwards and cocked her head in order to inhale a tennis ball sized testicle. SCRUMPF! Caroline watched as Alyssa's hand traveled up and down Mark's meaty length, the head of which looked like a juicy pink StormTrooper's helmet. Caroline's fingers were in her pussy and she had barely noticed. Without realizing what she was doing she started moving closer and closer to the two blowbuddies until she was leaning next to Mark, staring down at his unearthly tool. Alyssa, ever unflinching, smiled when she saw her friend.

“Hi Caroline. Quite a piece of work huh?” Alyssa's hand jiggled Mark's tool for emphasis. Caroline watched it sway, towering over her friend's comparatively tiny fist. Caroline looked up at Mark who still had his eyes closed. She delicately grabbed the joint out from between his lips and placed it between her own. Mark turned his head slowly, his eyes groggy.

“Feeling pretty good are we?” Caroline offered before blowing out a small cloud. Mark simply nodded in agreement and reached his hand up to put on Caroline's shoulder as if to say, “you can say that again'.

“You wanna turn?” came from below. Caroline looked down to see Alyssa massaging her jaw, still squeezing the tumescent tube of cookie dough. “This bad boy is fun but he is BIG. Oof.” Without really thinking Caroline put her hand out the same way someone would when they say “Down-low!” for a high-five. Alyssa let gravity take its course and the organ fell like a tree into Caroline's palm. The sheer heft of it elicited from her a small whimper. She took an extra-long drag from the magical joint and knelt down next to Alyssa.

“I won't say anything if you won't.” Alyssa always held a special place in Caroline's heart- she was simply the coolest.

Caroline encircled Mark's girth as best she could. She marveled at how far apart her thumb and middle finger, the distance looked to be nearly an inch, the same width as the spongy tube on the underside of Mark's penis.

“It's absurd, right?” Alyssa commiserated. Caroline looked at her with her eyes wide.

“I honestly didn't know they could be this big.” Her comment elicited a cocksure chuckle from Mark.

“Oh shut up you big-dicked stoner.” Alyssa chastised lovingly, “just smoke this and stay hard.” She handed him the joint.

“Whatever you say, MOM!” Mark retorted with his eyes once again closed as if in sweet slumber. With one hand he grasped the joint and with the other grabbed his schlong and directed toward, what he had thought, was Alyssa's mouth. If only his eyes were open Mark would have known the lips he was penetrating were those of Caroline, not Alyssa. Caroline was completely taken by surprise as the monstrous head forced her mouth open as wide as a new dentist. GLURMPH!

“Whoa Whoa Whoa!” Alyssa chirped, “wrong mouth you idi....damnnn Caroline.” As quick as a wink Caroline's mouth had acclimated to the new visitor, imbibing the fat rubbery head and a little of the shaft. Alyssa could barely fit the crown in.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With her teeth raking along Mark's pudgy pole Caroline looked up to see Mark staring at her feat, his mouth slightly agape.

“Ohh shiiit. Caroline that's....oh shiiiitt. How are you doing that?” he uttered. Caroline wasn't sure what he was referring to: her hand moving like a piston up and down his saliva-lubed shaft or her tongue work on the underside of his penis. As a young girl Caroline had always been able to tie knots in cherry stems and now used her strong and malleable mouth-slug to tickle his fat dong.

THWWWIIIICK She had to disgorge herself for a moment to catch her breath. The weed had hit her like a truck and the whole scenario now felt dream-like. Mark's bloated beef bobbed in front of her face, slick with her drool.

“You OK Caroline?” Alyssa queried, rubbing her back and looking on worriedly. Caroline looked a little dazed.

“Yeah. Yeah. I think. I think I just need to...do you have any water?” She felt dizzy and closed her eyes. A glass of cool water was pushed into her hand and she sipped, relishing the refreshing liquid. She opened her eyes and the dizziness had dissipated along with Mark's erection. Caroline laughed abruptly when she saw the concerned look on his face, paired with his comically huge flaccid penis hanging between his thighs and looking like a water balloon on a pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey.

“What? What's so funny?” Mark asked, incredulous.

“You and your fat dick, that's what's so funny!” she spluttered. Mark smiled a bit, not quite sure to take it as an insult or a compliment. “I can't believe you have this...thing. Jesus Mark.” Mark blushed. Caroline grabbed the knob and tugged. “Are you sure this isn't fake?”

Alyssa leant forward, fit her mouth around the egregious stalk and bit down softly. “Yep, that's the real deal right there.” Caroline fondled his head some more, amazed at it's size.

“I feel like I'm holding an apple or a peach,” she laughed and with her other hand cupped his scrotum. His testes rested on her palm, the loose skin falling over the sides. “Have you ever weighed this thing?” she asked half jokingly.

“What? No!” cried Mark. “Why?”

“It's just huge, that's all.” Caroline let go of his massive ballsack and rubbed his thigh consolingly. “I think it's lovely.” Caroline lifted his cockhead to her mouth and enveloped it with her lips. Soon she had four inches of Mark's soft cock stuffed in her face hole. The sensation was as if she had tried to swallow a dinner roll in one bite, the soft pillowy skin touching all corners of the inside of her mouth. She focused on breathing out of her nostrils, not wanting to get dizzy again, and picked a point to train her eyes on. That point happened to be the center of Mark's pubic thatch, a beautiful bristly shrub that Caroline aspired to touch her nose to when she had fully taken Mark inside her maw. Mark groaned in undisguised pleasure. He placed his hand on Caroline's silky pate and pushed her hair out of her face. Caroline sped up in appreciation. THWORK THWORK THWORK. Alyssa knelt nearby, dragging on their joint with one hand slowly rubbing her clit.

The sound of a grandfather clock startled all three of them. Caroline's phone was ringing and she lifted it to her line of sight to see who was calling. Ben was trying to Facetime with his fiancé.

johnnyunitas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caroline had stalled momentarily, Mark's pipe still wedged in her jaw and pulsing, and stared at the phone screen not entirely sure what to do. All of a sudden Alyssa grabbed the phone and answered it, training the camera on her face, making sure neither Caroline nor Mark weren't in the picture.

“Hi Ben!” Alyssa chimed. Caroline pulled her head off of Mark's dork.

“Hey Alyssa! Um where's Caroline?”

“Oh she's a little preoccup...” Caroline grabbed the phone out of Alyssa's hand and glared at her friend.

“Hi Ben! Sorry I was just...stuffing my mouth. They never give you enough food at these things so I wanted to make sure I wasn't hungry later. Anyyyyywayy..”

“Hey babe! You look good. Where are you anyway? is the wedding still going on?”

“Oh yeah, it is. We're just outside- it was getting so hot in there.” Caroline was trying to come up with the least terrible lies possible. In front of her Mark remained leaning on the wall. He and Alyssa were now passing the joint back and forth, Alyssa keeping a hand steadily tugging on Mark's wang the size of which was clouding Caroline's judgement.

“Hey Ben can I actually call you later? I think I might need to take care of one of my friends. Sorry- she just really needs a hand, ya know?”

“Of course, of course. Just call me later OK?” Ben's face filled the phone screen and Caroline couldn't help but wonder what he would do or say if he knew what was going on right 'behind' him. It turned her on a little, causing her to feel guilty.

“OK sweetie, talk to you later.” Caroline hung up. “Why did you do that?” she asked Alyssa.

“I don't know, I'm sorry, I was high.” said Alyssa sincerely, “Maybe I just wanted his dick back.” she added with a smile.

“Maybe we should go somewhere where we can share better.” Caroline was feeling incredibly frisky but also a little nervous about being caught behind the wedding venue.

“I have a place we can go.” said a husky voice behind her. Caroline whipped around to find Flora and Nia. Flora smiled lustily while Nia eyed Mark's burgeoning dong with amazement.

“Fuck. You are big. Yeah! Hell yeah I want summa that.” Nia was getting excited. Her nipples were visibly hard through the tight yellow cloth covering them.

“Let's go to my RV. There's plenty of room for all of us. What do you say?” asked Flora. Caroline looked at Flora, then at Nia, then turned to Alyssa and then down upon the the bulbous fleshy tube writhing in her hand. Ben had become an afterthought. Not only did she want to get fucked silly by sweet Mark and his massive meat but she also wanted to see these other girls naked and pleasured. This could be like the college sexual-awakening experience she never had. 'It could be a one-time thing, she told herself, and then I'll go get married to Ben. No big deal.' Not wanting to mull whether she actually believed that Caroline stepped forward and grabbed Mark's cockhead like she was a softball pitcher.

“Shall we?” she looked around at her conspirators who all grabbed a parcel of acreage on Mark's huge prong.

“Yes, let's!”

“I'm in!”

“I'm gunna fuck you good.”

“Now stuff this monster back in your pants- we don't want anyone seeing you shuffling around with your pants around your ankles.”

“Look at this! I'm fucking hard. How am I supposed to this back in my pants.” Mark was serious but the situation comical.

“Can't you just tuck it up?” Alyssa asked. She shook it with her hand. “Oh geez. Maybe not.” She gave him a sorry look with her eyes.

“I have an idea.” said Flora. She tucked in his shirt and buttoned his trousers, leaving the zipper open so that Mark's huge hard penis stuck out of the fly. She pulled a small bottle out of her hand bag and squirted a considerable amount of gel onto her palm which she then applied to herself under her dress. Everyone watched on fixedly. Flora rubbed what was left of on her hand all over Mark's johnson, wiped her hands in the grass, put her hands on Mark's shoulders and hopped up so that his member immediately filled her pussy.”

“GOOOOHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK.” Flora had taken one for the team.

“Jesus are you alright?”

“Yep!” Flora peeped, holding in her breath. “Let's go!” The three girls began walking to the parking lot; Mark carried Flora who wrapped her legs around his waist. Her vagina and brain tried to navigate the the sensory overload that she had inflicted on them, the dichotomy of pain and pleasure rippling waves up and down her spine. The lube had helped a lot but it still felt like she would hit his peehole if she tried to brush her teeth.