Mark e miller & ethan

Ashley Evenson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
maybe, it was the LA pollution or Mark was allergic to something where they lived? But they've been out of LA for a little bit over a couple of weeks and Mark's face looks way less puffy.

Lol maybe he's not good under LA stress, just looks better in general, or maybe it's just a good angle, who knows.

jerker96

Loved Member
Media
I'm all about you do you, live your best life, and be who you want to be, but anyone else miss the OG Mark? Felt like he was fitter, and less focused on being a hipster. Happy for the both of them of course, but in terms of looks, I do miss that.
We all looked better when we were younger.

Reactions: Emmett Gera

Ashley Evenson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He does work out though

Well yeah, he's still hot, he's still muscular, and overall he's far more fit and good looking than the average person. My whole point though was that when he use to work out more and was less of a hipster, he was hotter. With that said, I have nothing against hipsters, just doesn't work as much for him if you ask me, and at the same time he has the right to live whatever life he wants.

Reactions: Anime2

He doesn't need to be bulk to be hot and he has a bf, he doesn't need to show to the media how hot he is when the one he loves is right next to him.

Ashley Evenson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He doesn't need to be bulk to be hot and he has a bf, he doesn't need to show to the media how hot he is when the one he loves is right next to him.

Plenty of people workout and exercise like crazy for themselves, not for anyone else.

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I haven't thought about these two in forever. Last time I checked, Ethan was still in college or had just graduated or something, and then I heard they moved to LA and broke up.

When did they get back together? And how can they afford the lifestyle they have? Is their business really that successful? Hell, I don't even know what they do for work.

So many questions