Mark e miller & ethan

Rue Jean Rey

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ethans new video is REALLY well done! Seems Mark got most of the attention but its time for Ethan to shine and show his skills. And ofc shots like this are icing on the cake ;)
You would have to hope after all that time with Mark, some of Marks talent rubbed off, cause it appeared Ethan did little else in their relationship apart from cook.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You would have to hope after all that time with Mark, some of Marks talent rubbed off, cause it appeared Ethan did little else in their relationship apart from cook.

Damn, why not just call him a 1950’s housewife and be completely dismissive.

marrow

Superior Member
Media

their "fans" shitting on Ethan non-stop is probably another reason why they're trying to publicly/professionally disassociate once again. lol I see toxic af comments all the time calling Ethan a leech/drain on Mark. That's obviously not the case, Mark has said numerous times that Ethan helps out a lot on his projects, would call him the "brains" of their operation. He even got a special thanks on Mark's Colors of Kaua'i and Pure Gold shorts.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why u guys all think they are ugly ?

Well he even calls it his “dumb” tattoo, but the grizzly bear in a tux smoking a cigar, which his dad smokes and is supposedly an homage to him, was a turning point for me. It’s gross, especially the smoking part, which seems counterintuitive to his brand and healthy lifestyle persona.

I think there was a cute one of three cacti that a Ethan did, it was the one and only one that I think I would want to live with and enjoy.

Reactions: Macelannabel099

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
Well he even calls it his “dumb” tattoo, but the grizzly bear in a tux smoking a cigar, which his dad smokes and is supposedly an homage to him, was a turning point for me. It’s gross, especially the smoking part, which seems counterintuitive to his brand and healthy lifestyle persona.

I think there was a cute one of three cacti that a Ethan did, it was the one and only one that I think I would want to live with and enjoy.
Someone’s tattoo is none of your business. Their body. Their choice. None of this has anything to do with you.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Someone’s tattoo is none of your business. Their body. Their choice. None of this has anything to do with you.

Dude, chill, someone asked a direct question and I came on and responded, I didn’t attack him out of nowhere. But I can honestly say this was the point I stopped watching him regularly.