Mark McGraw on HGTV

naked_tiger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does anyone have any info on Mark McGraw? He is a carpenter on a new HGTV show called Spice Up My Kitchen. Really good looking guy -don't know if he's married, single... any guesses on size? anyone have any better pics?

Attachments

llazlo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's definatley got a great smile...probably a great sense of humor...Too bad we couldn't see him frolicking in the garden....nude.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Face looks exactly the same in all four pictures: nice, but frozen. I am probably not going to watch his show, but I look forrward to seeing more relaxed (and revealing?) pictures of him as they will surely get posted here.

shavdballs

Just Browsing
Media
It has to be. It shows on either hgtv's website or on other searches that he is the son of Tug McGraw, the former ball player - who I think has passed away. Sounds like it was probably just a bad situation where the girl regretted hooking up with him and he was probably too over zealous with her. He was only 19. Crazy kids!

carlton5

Experimental Member
Media
Uhh...no! That would be TIM McGraw, the country singer who is Tug McGraw's son, born of the exact scenario you describe.

NudeJersey

Just Browsing
Media
Mark was caught up in a scandal in Philly about 10 years ago. Some girl said he raped her, although she went to his room after midnight, got naked and jumped in bed "to sleep." In the courtroom/ on TV, she gave some really detailed talk about his body, what he did to her and that kind of stuff. It was fantastic. He was found not guilty. And, yes, he is gorgeous!