Mark McGwire admits using steroids

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Smooth88, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
  2. D_Portelay Porquesword

I can understand admitting the truth, moving forward, apologizing but come on: this man was playing sports with others that were not breaking the rules. Ultimately they pay for his mistakes and I am sure feel cheated out of an honest win.

IMO a simple apology will not suffice esp after YEARS of abusing the steroids. He should be man enough to bow out of sports all together, everything about his career during that period of time is a lie. One that he gladly perpetuated as long as winning was involved.

3. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    I mean I came to the point where I stopped caring PEDs in baseball. Especially since PEDs is a much bigger problem in football and nobody bats an eyelash when this happens in football.

5. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    True but he still could sit on my face for a few hours then let me fuck him.

6. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it's a bout damn time he admitted this (though it was about as shocking as if Barry Bonds admitted he used steroids). I've also always been a firm believer that all records broken since MLB switched to 162-game schedule in 1961 from their old 154-game schedule need some sort of notation. That's why, in my mind, Babe Ruth still holds the single-season home run record (60 clean in 154 games, as opposed to Roger Maris' 61 clean 162 games, and Bonds et al's 60+ with steroids in 162 games) and George Sisler still hold the single-season hits record (257 in 154 games, as opposed to Ichiro Suzuki's 262 in 162 games).

7. Onslow

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted