Mark Owen

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
Seems wierd but in an interview with Robbie Williams, the journalist asked him who had the biggest packet in Take That, and for ages he said it was him and that the others were jealous of him, but at the end he said he was lieing and that actually Mark had the biggest one, and when Mark was interviewed in a magasine he was asked "Whats your best feature?" and he said "My great big willy".

george

Sexy Member
Media
Who is Mark Owen?

I know who Robbie Williams is, super hot looking guy, but I don't know this Owen fellow. Now I'm intrigued.

Any links to this hottie?

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
I doubt youll find much on Mark Owen. He tried to have a bit of a come back last year but that seems to have died a death. He's the shortest one in Take That.

george

Sexy Member
Media
irishdong:

Thank you! I still don't know who he is but I like the link and the pic!
Very hot shot.

What is "Take That"? A movie, tv show?

I am now intrigued and will look into this.

I know who Clive Owen is, super hot, very masculine looking guy, so I had thought of him first.

Thanks again.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, a boy band. Which basically means they're marketed to those who really liked Milli Vanilli and didn't care if those aren't their real voices.

george

Sexy Member
Media
I never knew Robbie Williams was in a "boy band". I just know him from certain american tv appearances and a couple of his CDs I'd heard with friends in London. I know he is super talented, great voice and stage presence and very sure of himself.
I like him alot, am suprised he isn't a bigger star here in the US, what with his combination of very good looks and talent.

He did a CD of old standards and duets with other people that is excellent.

D

deleted11195771

I remember in the 90's as a teenager in the closet I had a major crush on Mark. It really was a good time to be a gay teenager in many ways, so many cute guys in music & on tv.