Mark Patton bulge in Nightmare

B_godushers

Experimental Member
Media
Hey everyone,

I just watched a nightmare on elm street 2 freddy's revenge....although it wasn't the crown jewel of the series...the main character....played by Mark Patton is tremendously hot.

During chapter 8 there is a scene where his in a changing room changing and he is wearing grey sweatpants...if you look at the front of those pants you can visibly see some length there....anyone else notice this...any caps??

Reactions: pinokio

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Attached is the only pic of him I have. Many people interpret the film as having a gay subtext, and Mark Patton is rumored to be gay.

A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge: The Gaypex of Horror Cinema
Ask the Flying Monkey (November 26, 2008) | AfterElton.com
Freddy in Space: Why Is Nightmare On Elm Street 2 So Gay!?
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

There are several clips on youtube. In this one, at about 2:40, he's wearing red sweat pants and you can see something moving around in there.
YouTube - A Nightmare on Elm St. Part 2: Freddy's Revenge #3

There are no bulges showing, nevertheless I like this pic from the film.
New Line Cinema: Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddie's Revenge

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love that movie. Especially the scene where he gets his sweats pulled down, and you see his jockstrapped ass.

Marshall Bell is kinda hot as the pervy pedophile S&M gym coach. Especially the scene where he gets smaked on the bare ass with the towels.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mark Patton........hotter than hot. Sizzling. There was a time in the 80s where the guys would wear anything tight fitting and show a bulge. How I miss those days. These days, everybody wears baggy clothes and whatnot.

Mark Patton was considered to played Johnny Depp's role in Nightmare On Elm Street, but lost it. Would it be hot to see him in that scene. He really gorgeous to look at.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually wasn't into Mark that much. I fell for the guy in the pool scene who tried to reason with Freddy. I like to believe that he was only hurt, not killed, and I used to fantasize about rescuing him and nursing him back to health. He's listed in the credits as "Do-Gooder" and was portrayed by Brian Wimmer. (Brian is probably better known for China Beach, Flipper (1995-2000), and a charming little movie called Late for Dinner.)

Brian Wimmer - a set on Flickrhttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/102/273635746_cead78732b.jpg?v=0
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/1986/155850120.jpg
Brian Wimmer Headshots
The First Official Brian Wimmer Web Page

I think he's aged quite well.
http://www.lat34.com/_/Photo/_/xd_032007_09.jpg

Reactions: pinokio

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since this thread was originally posted, a lot more information has become available about Mark, his sexuality, and his role in the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. Mark is openly gay and is often described as "the first male scream queen." In the documentary Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (2010), they discuss his sexuality and the homoerotic subtext of the film. (You can watch it on Netflix.) Sadly, he's also HIV positive. (See his wikipedia article and his bio on IMDB.)

Here's a link to a YouTube playlist about Mark. (Keep in mind that he's in his early 50s now, so he doesn't look like he did in 1985.)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually wasn't into Mark that much. I fell for the guy in the pool scene who tried to reason with Freddy. I like to believe that he was only hurt, not killed, and I used to fantasize about rescuing him and nursing him back to health. He's listed in the credits as "Do-Gooder" and was portrayed by Brian Wimmer. (Brian is probably better known for China Beach, Flipper (1995-2000), and a charming little movie called Late for Dinner.)

The "Do-Gooder" scene I referenced can be seen in this YouTube clip. It starts at 5:12.