Mark Paul Gosselaar

dems08

Loved Member
Media
We all know Mark from his "Saved by the Bell" days. But I remember reading about a "NYPD Blue" butt scene. Anybody got a pic?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought he was sexy...moreso now than in the "bell" years...
He always comes up on those internet lists of "uncut stars"...just thought i'd add that bit of trivia.

bignhappy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Super hot guy. He was on NYPD Blue the last couple of years before the show ended, and there were plenty of shirtless scenes, and even a few ass shots. Nice body and I seem to remember a good buldge too.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mark's ass rocks!

Although he was born in the US, his parents and family are all from the Netherlands. He visits family here often, speaks native Nederlands (Dutch), and has normal, uncut, Jan Kaas (Dutchman) bits, maybe about 7 to 8 cm soft, but very ample in distance around. However, you are right, his arse is to die for. :tongue:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met him back in 1995 at a party and I would swear he's gay. After a couple of drinks, he was very flirty and very touchy with a couple of us guys that were there and were openly gay. He also wasn't wearing any underwear under his jeans and it became obvious after his third vodka tonic. Looked like a nice bulge to me - thicker rather than longer.

Ed

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mark_paul_gosselaar%281%29.jpg

Oh wow! I don't like bleached blonde hair, but he looks SO fine.

MOOSE