Mark-Paul Gosselaar

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone else likes this studly actor of Saved by the Bell and NYPD Blue fame? I always wondered if he was well-endowed or not too, though he is also one of those guys who to me are blessed with good looks it doesnt matter.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mark-Paul is on several lists as uncut. His parents and older brothers were born in The Netherlands which are mostly uncut. His co-star on SBTB Mario is also supposed to be uncut. I wonder if they fooled around.

inishowen2000

Experimental Member
Media
If I remember right, in Dead Man On Campus, there is a scene where he comes back to his dorm room and jumps in bed with a girl. When she climbs on top of him, her knee goes up between his legs and kind of pushed "it" up in his shorts, showing that he was really getting into the scene. It is a short scene, but revealing.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is handsome and does have a fine fine ass...but I understand the guy is really a hater of the gays and so amazingly...I don't see him as attractive anymore

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone else likes this studly actor of Saved by the Bell and NYPD Blue fame? I always wondered if he was well-endowed or not too, though he is also one of those guys who to me are blessed with good looks it doesnt matter.

When he was younger, he visited in Netherlands with relatives each summer. When camping, I remember him as being average size and somewhat of a pointer.

He never set off my gaydar even though I thought he was cute. He was the athletic-sports type, ran with that group and always had an eye for the girls. I envied him that he came and went to the US, seeming to have the best of both worlds - a world traveler when the rest of us looked forward to maybe seeing London or Paris or having winter holidays somewhere warm, but it was plain his family had money.

He was polite and considerate, not a bully and spoke perfect Nederlands which I thought amazing for someone from the US.