MARK PAUL GOSSELAAR's Butt and Bulge

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I always preferred him to Mario Lopez. "Zack" was my idea of the perfect guy when I was little. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread how he looked best on Saved By the Bell: The College Years and I agree completely. He also looked incredibly good in the Hawaii and Malibu Sands episodes. His ass is perfection!

Too bad I missed his appearance on Rizzoli & Isles last night but I can't stand more than a minute of Angie Harmon so I've never considered watching that show. I did, however, watch Raising the Bar and loved him on that.

• Love
Reactions: VoyeurEx

Safelite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always preferred him to Mario Lopez. "Zack" was my idea of the perfect guy when I was little. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread how he looked best on Saved By the Bell: The College Years and I agree completely. He also looked incredibly good in the Hawaii and Malibu Sands episodes. His ass is perfection!

Yeah, he's always been hot and I totally preferred him over Mario on Saved by the Bell. But they both still have ass for days! :biggrin1:

Reactions: trackjock13

m_lucas89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw him on Rizzoli & Isles and was completely astounded. I was drooling at that man as he came out of the water and was totally surprised to find out it was him, seeing his name in the credits! He's so much hotter now, I think. And that ASS.

Reactions: Marilynluvah

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Yeah, he's always been hot and I totally preferred him over Mario on Saved by the Bell. But they both still have ass for days! :biggrin1:
Yes, I can also appreciate Mario Lopez and his ass. I was watching Saved By The Bell on TBS early one morning recently and they showed an episode in which "Slater" was wearing black tights and doing ballet moves. I was mesmerized by his ass in that and was always mesmerized by the bulges he showed throughout the series.:biggrin:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was it the last episode of that season where they all graduated in the final episode of Save By The Bell? They are all wearing those tights, including Dustin Diamond.

Reactions: Bea Wok

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Was it the last episode of that season where they all graduated in the final episode of Save By The Bell? They are all wearing those tights, including Dustin Diamond.

No, it was from season two, in an episode entitled "Breaking Up Is Hard To Undo". Basically, Slater wears the tights and dances in them for Jessie to try to make up with her after she wanted to go to the ballet and he made fun of it.

I do know the episode you mention, however. In that episode it's unfortunate that the guys are also wearing tutus over their tights. I would've loved to have seen Zack's butt and bulge in those ice blue tights.:biggrin:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't he half Indonesian?

He sure is. I remember how amazed I was at how big he'd gotten in the transition from the original SBTB series to the "College Years" show. It was almost a complete 180. He'd gone from thin to hulking in seemingly no time, and even made Mario Lopez look small. Dustin Diamond alleged that MPG was taking steroids around that time, which would explain the sudden growth, but who knows. He really does get better with age, and his ass is in my top ten list.

He nvr came across as gay on sbtb. Where are u guys getting the vibes from? P.s. I always really liked the college years theme song.