Superior Member
Media
09-jpg.73567331
04-jpg.73567341
20220714_224503-jpg.73567351

From Male Pageant Models

D

deleted867014

The reason these scammers aren't sharing is because his onlyfans only got 1 lousy photo and 1 lousy video. And they're trying to hype it up to make you pay for it.
People that don't like the concept of sharing, why are you even on this forum? You don't seem to mind looking at other stuff people share though so I'm baffled. Just get out and stop occupying space.

D

deleted867014

Yes worth it.

Please don’t post pictures here. It’s a cheap subscription, just pay the damn fee.

Well that worked out great, didn't it? This is a forum to share. Telling people not to share is the complete opposite of what we're all about. And also, who are you to decide who should get shared and who shouldn't? Get off your imaginary throne.

xiujian

Legendary Member
Media
Lot
Well that worked out great, didn't it? This is a forum to share. Telling people not to share is the complete opposite of what we're all about. And also, who are you to decide who should get shared and who shouldn't? Get off your imaginary throne.
literally fuck off—it was less than $8 dollars

Yeah this is a sharing platform, but those pics / videos were behind a PAYWALL, where people explicitly ask for it to not be shared. Don’t pull that principled shit on me, leaks are leaks but the definition of a leak is that it’s occurring without someone’s consent

He also likely deleted all his shit because his photos started appearing in places like this

dIdNt tHiNk aBoUt tHaT dId yOu bItCh

The reason these scammers aren't sharing is because his onlyfans only got 1 lousy photo and 1 lousy video. And they're trying to hype it up to make you pay for it.
People that don't like the concept of sharing, why are you even on this forum? You don't seem to mind looking at other stuff people share though so I'm baffled. Just get out and stop occupying space.

Please direct me to your posts that include OF content that you have paid for and shared with the community. I'd be interested to check out your contributions. Thanks.