Mark Ruffalo

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is there anyway of updating the links in the previous posts? I'd love to see all those pics posted nu Alex - but homocaine - photo bucket etc all seem to have but bars up.

ANy suggestions on how I can see these pics - short of inviting Alex 8 around for drinks and to show me his etchings?

Cheers

Reactions: CorCordium123

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Add my name to the list of pleading ones to get Ruffalo's pictures back. I'm ordering "In The Cut" from Netflix today, but sure would like to have a few previews of one creating so much good press here!

Reactions: CorCordium123

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes he looks great. I don't want to disappoint people but I'd heard that the penis used for the blowjob scene in In The Cut was a prosthetic.

kukosm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This isn't Mark's meat though. He said in an interview that the penis a stunt-cock owned by another guy....I bet Mark's is bigger lol!

i dont think so, in the video u can see clearly his penis and its cant be edited that part , a stunt only for cock?? mark was nude in almost his movies , so.

Reactions: Psilord905
D

deleted87637

Anybody got any naked pics of my doll-baby Mark Ruffalo?

dave4dudes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he's in the Meg Ryan movie "In the Cut". I don't know if there's any nudity of him (hopefully) in it. good luck out there--i'd love to see some skin front & back of mark.

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely love his low-key approach. Very sexy.His voice,his face and his hairy chest.Very nice.