MARK SALLING, "Puck" from GLEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really like the show, but I pray that mohawks don't ever make a comeback! :yuck:

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mohawks are hot

I know!! It makes him even sexier!!

Loving this show!! The adults are way more entertaining than the kids however. The councilor (I want her to sing!! - and not just while crying in her car!! haha...), the female coach, and the Glee teachers wife are all hilarious!!

And Kristin Chenoweth is singing in ep 5!! Yay!! (the song -Alone - awesome!!)

D_Timmy Toelicker

Just Browsing
Media
I love the teacher, he can really move his body well. I hoped it would actually be them singing but that is asking to much. Puck is nice but I like Cory Monteith, he could stand to lose a few pounds he gained during the break but is still adorable+.

Corey Monteith looks great, he doesn't need to lose weight.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
god i feel old..............lol Glee exemplifies Fox, bunch of queens singing and dancing, little substance but highly entertaining.

Bigboy116

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think this is a spoiler but Mark Salling announced on tonight's episode that he, as "Puck" never wore underwear - went commando.

OK Mark....some pictures to prove it. LOL

Uhm, I think it was just a joke. It was something the character of Puck said out loud, not something the actor Mark said about Puck. Most people that have never acted get confused when people talk about their roles. A character, even though it's obviously a celeb, is supposed to be a completely different person.

Mark ≠ Puck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.